Vice President of Marketing
ForeclosureRadar is an established, rapidly expanding, self-funded and profitable SaaS company with an energetic start-up style that provides its growing customer base with industry-leading real estate information solutions.
ForeclosureRadar seeks an energetic, creative, hands-on Director of Marketing who is ready to move to the next level. If you’re passionate about everything you do and want to play a greater role in every facet of a fast growing company this is your chance.
- Plan and manage marketing initiatives at both strategic and operational levels.
- Responsible for development and implementation of search engine optimization and search engine marketing and social media marketing strategies.
- Implementation of web analytics.
- Oversight of website and landing page development, including page optimization, and A/B and multivariate testing.
- Manage new product and services marketing, including coordination with the development team and market release strategies.
- Manage and develop affiliate and referral marketing campaigns.
- Manage and develop email marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for monthly marketing reports, requiring data analysis and interpretation.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- Self-motivated, forward thinking, analytical and passionate about Internet search marketing, website optimization and software development.
- Track record of successes in online marketing for web based software applications.
- Comfortable either doing or delegating, with hands-on experience doing research, writing, developing and implementing marketing materials and programs.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively in addressing both short term and long term goals.
- Prior experience in the real estate industry preferred.