Read our latest California Foreclosure Report: DOWNLOAD HEREHighlights from this report:
- Notices of Trustee Sale fell 18.91% back down to expected levels after a 22% spike last month
- Cancellations drop 13.75%, a reversal of last months trend, but remain up 75.10% year over year
- Pre-Foreclosure inventory was down 20.18% from June, indicating that lenders may be noticing sales more quickly
- Discounting on the courthouse steps continues to climb since the beginning of the year, up approximately 5% since January to 21.6%
- Time-to-Foreclosure was down month over month by 3.42% to 226 days
- Time-to-Resell fell slightly for 3rd Party investors to 164 days, a 3.53% decline month over month.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujAnQ_O3kwg[/youtube]Sign-up for our FREE monthly California Foreclosure Report by email