PropertyRadar is on a mission to provide small business with the same, or better, access to the opportunities in public records that big business has long enjoyed.
Your mission: Assist PropertyRadar customers with direct marketing strategy, tactics, insights, and execution using PropertyRadar’s property data and owner information platform. We’re succeeding when our customers are growing their business using PropertyRadar.
As part of the Customer Experience team, you’re the go-to person for helping customers with direct marketing using PropertyRadar. Additionally, you’ll assist the team with customer-facing platform questions, training, support, and overall customer satisfaction.
Your previous employment experience might include working at an agency serving small businesses with direct marketing execution, as well as audience-based online display advertising, retargeting, and paid search marketing.
Or you worked for a real estate, home, or property focused business with direct marketing responsibilities and where the best customer owns a home or property.
Location and Hours
- Full-time in our Truckee, California office.
- Generally 8 to 5pm, however as we expand eastward, east coast friendly shifts may be required or available.
Skills & Requirements
- Direct marketing experience, especially direct mail, but also including e-mail, telemarketing, couponing, face-to-face selling, door knocking, and door-to-door flyers.
- Upbeat, pleasant, and engaging personality over the phone and online video meetings.
- Emotional intelligence to navigate the diverse personalities of small businesses. Many are not technology savvy. They’re good at their business, but not at direct marketing. That’s where you come in.
- Strong writing skills, specifically the ability to apply your direct marketing knowledge and produce content for email, webinar, social, and blog posts to engage our customers with direct marketing thought leadership.
- Demonstrable experience with direct mail design and capable of using most of the common direct mail design software and fulfillment and delivery vendors.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, especially wrangling data in Excel for direct marketing execution.
Nice to have
- Familiar with common CRM and web-based marketing applications. WordPress, Intercom, Zapier, and Trello a plus.
- Design skills, specifically Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Can speak eloquently about marketing funnels and funnel metrics from awareness to conversion.
- Experienced and enjoy public speaking and comfortable leading online webinars.
We offer a flexible and fun work environment, competitive medical, dental, vision benefits, paid time off, and education reimbursement.
We’re on a mission to provide small business with the same, or better, access to the opportunities in public records that big business has long enjoyed.
PropertyRadar is the property data and owner information platform that property-centric businesses use to discover, understand, and connect with their best potential customers. Since 2007, tens of thousands of businesses have subscribed to PropertyRadar to accelerate their growth using the incredible opportunities found in public records data.
Alongside the most comprehensive and easy-to-use property data, businesses rely on PropertyRadar’s smart marketing automation for highly effective campaigns that reach their ideal customers before their competitors do. Real estate investors, Realtors®, contractors, home services, and many other types of businesses all use PropertyRadar to gain new customers predictably.