PropertyRadar is on a mission to provide small business with the same, or better, access to the opportunities in public records that big business has long enjoyed.
Your mission: Help customers get the most out of using PropertyRadar’s property data and owner information platform. We’re succeeding when our customers are growing their business using PropertyRadar.
As part of the Customer Experience team, you’ll assist customers with answering questions, tracking and resolving software, billing, and registration issues, boosting engagement, as well as general customer training that drives customer satisfaction and retention.
This position requires being proficient at making outbound calls while multi-tasking the scheduling of customer meetings, responding to inbound support requests, and answering inbound questions by online chat.
The ability to maintain a positive attitude when dealing with a variety of personalities and problems is important.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to blend a friendly, conversational approach with an ability to be knowledgeable and know when to be firm or accommodating.
You’re a small business champion willing and able to honestly overcome objections, demonstrate value, and help our customers succeed.
Location and Hours
- Full-time in our Truckee, California office.
- Generally 8 to 5pm, however as we expand eastward, east coast friendly shifts may be required or available.
Skills & Requirements
- Upbeat, pleasant, and engaging personality over the phone and online video meetings.
- Strong writing skills, specifically the ability to communicate quickly and efficiently via email, chat, and phone. Persistent outreach requires attention to follow-up as it can take multiple tries to connect with a customer.
- And ability to leave written and voice messages that are upbeat and spark response.
- Emotional intelligence and empathy to navigate the diverse personalities of small businesses. Many are not technology savvy.
- Proficient at using a computer, common web-based applications, Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
Nice to have
- Previous experience working in a real estate, home, or property-focused business.
- Our customers include Real Estate Investors, Realtors®, Mortgage Lenders, Contractors, Home Goods and Services, Commercial Brokers, Real Estate Attorneys, Property Managers, and Property Insurance.
- Any direct work experience with any of these professions is great.
- Experience with direct marketing or online marketing.
We offer a flexible and fun work environment, competitive medical, dental, vision benefits, paid time off, and education reimbursement.
We’re on a mission to provide small business with the same, or better, access to the opportunities in public records that big business has long enjoyed.
PropertyRadar is the property data and owner information platform that property-centric businesses use to discover, understand, and connect with their best potential customers. Since 2007, tens of thousands of businesses have subscribed to PropertyRadar to accelerate their growth using the incredible opportunities found in public records data.
Alongside the most comprehensive and easy-to-use property data, businesses rely on PropertyRadar’s smart marketing automation for highly effective campaigns that reach their ideal customers before their competitors do. Real estate investors, Realtors®, contractors, home services, and many other types of businesses all use PropertyRadar to gain new customers predictably.