PropertyRadar is on a mission to provide small business with the same, or better, access to the opportunities in public records that big business has long enjoyed.
Your mission: Take customers on an onboarding journey from Day 1 to Month 6 that results in a happy, engaged customer.
While simple on the surface, PropertyRadar’s property data and owner information platform is comprehensive and filled with many types of data and features that may not always be obvious to new customers. We succeed when our customers are growing their business using PropertyRadar. And that’ where you come in.
As part of the Customer Experience team, you’ll leverage insights into customer behavior to inform strategy, boost engagement, and delivering point-specific customer training that solves problems, expands product usage, and drives retention. We’ll depend on you to deliver quantitative and qualitative measurements of onboarding success (and failures – we learn from those too) to focus on improving our onboarding experience.
You’ll work with the entire Customer Experience team develop and deploy onboarding strategies that get noticed and, where possible, automated. Additionally, you’’ capture insights and perspectives from onboarding journeys to help inform our product development team eliminate friction and make PropertyRadar better with every release.
This position requires being adept at delivering engaging online product training and education content, as well as making outbound calls, scheduling customer meetings, responding to requests, and answering inbound questions by email and online chat.
The ability to maintain a positive attitude when dealing with a variety of personalities and problems is important. Not every customer is tech savvy and most fear the unknown. Again, that’s where you come in.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to blend a friendly, conversational approach with the ability to be thought of as extensively knowledgeable about PropertyRadar and its many use cases.
Location and Hours
- Full-time in our Truckee, California office.
- Generally 8 to 5pm, however as we expand eastward, east coast friendly shifts may be required or available.
Skills & Requirements
- Upbeat, pleasant, and engaging personality over the phone and online video meetings.
- Strong writing skills, specifically the ability to communicate quickly and efficiently via email, chat, and phone. Persistent outreach requires attention to follow-up as it can take multiple tries to connect with a customer.
- An ability to leave written and voice messages that are upbeat and spark response.
- 3+ years relevant Sales, Customer Success and/or Customer Support experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, but also help build scalable and sustainable processes.
- Technology enthusiast, positively curious, and eager to build and learn while building strong customer relationships.
- Emotional intelligence and empathy to navigate the diverse personalities of small businesses. Many are not technology savvy.
- Proficient at using a computer, common web-based applications, Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
Nice to have
- Previous experience working in a real estate, home, or property-focused business.
- Our customers include Real Estate Investors, Realtors®, Mortgage Lenders, Contractors, Home Goods and Services, Commercial Brokers, Real Estate Attorneys, Property Managers, and Property Insurance.
- Any direct work experience with any of these professions is great.
- Experience with direct marketing or online marketing, managing a portfolio of accounts, analyzing data, deriving and communicating insights
We offer a flexible and fun work environment, competitive medical, dental, vision benefits, paid time off, and education reimbursement.
We’re on a mission to provide small business with the same, or better, access to the opportunities in public records that big business has long enjoyed.
PropertyRadar is the property data and owner information platform that property-centric businesses use to discover, understand, and connect with their best potential customers. Since 2007, tens of thousands of businesses have subscribed to PropertyRadar to accelerate their growth using the incredible opportunities found in public records data.
Alongside the most comprehensive and easy-to-use property data, businesses rely on PropertyRadar’s smart marketing automation for highly effective campaigns that reach their ideal customers before their competitors do. Real estate investors, Realtors®, contractors, home services, and many other types of businesses all use PropertyRadar to gain new customers predictably.