Please help: get my house back after the trustee sale.

I'm in northern CA and my house just got sold at a trustee sale 4 days ago. I was working on a loan mod application with my bank, WellsFargo for more than a year. They gave me a trial a while back, then denied. I reapplied, kept sending them paperwork as requested. Each time I called, they always tell me to call back "later time" for an update. They postponed the sale date once, then asked for more paperwork. Then on the date of the sale, they told me everything is denied: date postpone is denied, loan mod is denied. And it was sold to a third party. All my family saving is in this house. I NEED TO KEEP the house or else my family will be destroyed because I told them I had all this under control. Please help. How can I have this reversed? I talked to a couple of "firms" I found online who said they can do the trustee sale reversal for me. But I don't know enough to trust them or not. I just received a 3 days notice 3 days ago. I also plan to talk to the new buyer to see if I can negotiate him/her to reverse it for me but not sure how & what ground to persuade them to help. Please help. PLEASE HELP. Thank you. I really really really need to get the house back. It means keep or break my family, if you know what I mean. :( :( :( Thank you in advance.

Posted by Vanna
from CA

72 Answers

Am very happy to tell every one to hear my testimony. I have been married for 6years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had to take my husband away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man Dr. swami have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my husband back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. You can contact him with this email address swamitemple@yahoo.com  I am sure he will do same to help you too.

Answered by tasha
from CA

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Your post has been flagged for moderation.
IndyMac Mortgage/OneWest Bank did the same thing to me. Infact one week after my son left for Afghanistan, they denied me for a third modification request because I applied too many times, after continuing to cash my checks. They put my home up for auction then bought it back for half the Auction Price and now want me out of my house.

Answered by Celeste

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
I forgot to add that my home is in Northern Calif. Celeste
My Name is lucy.When my man I love broke up with me, my world fell apart.I had gone to several casters and I got no results. Until I found Dr Oboh of drobohspellworks@outlook.com and gave another try to retrieve my lover and restore the passionate relationship I had with him. I’m glad I did all that he requested of me and trusted him. He performed a spiritual cleansing to banish negative energies that was fighting against our relationship and casted a love spell. After four days, the man I missed dearly started to call me and told me how much he really missed me and that he is sorry for leaving me in the cold. Help me to say Thank you to Dr. Oboh. mercy lucy

I bought my home by Bank of America 2011. Situation happen that led me to hardship. Nationstar mortgage took over the loan. They immediately took me to foreclosure; I tried to get modification and was given a complete run around. I paid a company 4000 to help me get a modification and nothing happen. I tried making payment arrangements and nothing came out of that. That bank had one person to another with no solution and my worker on the loan change often. I was given the complete run-a-around at the bank.  Never was given anything in writing.  A letter of default on 12/9 and an intention to sell on 12/5 but on 12 /17 the house was sold back to the bank. this is at Christmas time when the holiday time is hard to reach anyone.  Making home affordable claim that my house would not go into foreclose and they would stop it. But they said when they gave Bank the paperwork it was decline of any type of modification.  Bank told them it was too late I lost my home. I work with the postal services for 15 years. Making home affordable claim they tried to get the home back because of the deviances in the way they went about to obtain the home was not right and I was not given enough time. Also told that there is nothing I can do. They took my home and I have nothing.  There should be a lawyer in the area that can help me. I only got 20 days to react. I am still given the run-a -round of getting answers. And been told once the house is closed in foreclosure there is nothing to be done.  Can I get some help. My number is symiller266@yahoo.com

Answered by Sylvia MIller
from VA

Folks, In California, a non-judicial Sate, is a ruling called the "tender back rule" and you need to review it and know it. Any post foreclosure notice, any commencement of any kind indicating an upcoming foreclosure from your trustee, lender, servicer, substitution of trustee or trustee sale after the fact can be challenged if you post a bond and tender back the amount owed on your debt - in this case your note. Do not waste your time with lawyers that will possibly sell a ride to chase rainbows unless you just want to give money away to them. Most attys should tell you about this ruling and its application if you challenge the lenders post notice of any kind But, if you have money to burn you wouldn't have needed to get a mortgage in the first place. Just don't want to see people get taken advantage of by sharks out there.

Answered by Charles K

The trust sale has taken place and we received our eviction notice and notice to vacate. We filed a response and am now waiting for our court date. We are pretty sure there are monies to be disbursed post-auction and in the process of filing to claim the monies. When applying the "tender back rule" can we use the monies-capital from the auction sale? There is equity in our home, FNMA, denied our loan modification on the same morning as the trust sale and FNMA refused to postpone the trust sale. Pat D, CA
The court date sounds like it is just to rule on the eviction. If that is the case the judge is only going to rule on the eviction and not on the validity of the foreclosure. Michelle
hi Pat, I am in the same situation now. Got an eviction notice and waiting for the court date. What happened with you? Did yo fight it? Did you end up staying the house? Regards J.A. (leaning111@hotmail.com) J.A
my loan was a pick a payment loan. a settlement was done and i was waiting for a modification before this in april. i paid to have a stop auction on april 13 and it was aproved but still sold because the trustee didnt come to work . even after it sold i continue to get letters from bank saying still under review. now i have to leave as a senior and have a disable 34 daughter with 2 sons. i did everything i could think of and afford. tomorrow my hearing is at 1:30 after i filed a motion to quash service of summons . what do i do next . i know the attorney general won the case against this loan but my home sold anyways.

Answered by laura

my house was sold at trustee auction it was a 150.000 loan and my broker offered 200,000 to stop the sale the morning of and was turned down is that legal can he deny a full payment and extra money and go along with the sale?

Answered by sean krause

Hi Sean, Under Civil Code 2924c(e) you have until 5 business days prior to the sale to reinstate the loan. "(e) Reinstatement of a monetary default under the terms of an obligation secured by a deed of trust, or mortgage may be made at any time within the period commencing with the date of recordation of the notice of default until five business days prior to the date of sale set forth in the initial recorded notice of sale." You can see more information by going to http://www.foreclosureradar.com/ca-foreclosure-law/ca-foreclosure-law-civil-code-2924 Michelle
Sean, I don't know if you are still wanting to keep your home, but if you are still in the property, there may be things you can do. It looks like it's been a few months since you posted. Are you still wanting to keep that house? Mark Moore
Do you need a loan forbusiness or for a business expansion.We offer all kinds and types of loans with easyrepayment at the lowest rate of 3%..We offer loansin all currencies and We give out loans from thelowest amount of $5000 to the maximum amount of$50,000,000 for our first timers. You are advised tofill the application form so that we can furtherproceed.Interested applicant should fill in the formbelow.BORROWERS INFORMATION* Name..........* Sex..........* Age..........* Contact..........* Country..........* Phone..........* Amount needed..........* Loan Duration:.........* The purpose of the loan..........* Currency..........* Occupation..........* Gender..........* Your monthly income..........* Mode of repayment: monthly or yearly..........Contact email:victor_financial2013@hotmail.comThank you, we look forward to your prompt reply

Answered by victor
from CT

Hi Sally, The fact the the Substitution of Trustee was not recorded until after the Notice of Default was recorded COULD be grounds for a reversal. It is likley going to take the involvement of an attorney to push for a rescission. You may also want to consult with a BK attorney. A BK MAY help you delay the pending eviction proceedings. I wish you the best of luck.

Answered by Michelle

ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give 

out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and 

Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with 

a negotiable duration.

Available now

MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE

AND MORE

Xmas Loan Available now..

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly 

installment payments.

garysloaninc@yahoo.com

Regards 

Gary Cole

(646) 580-4839

Answered by Gary Cole ICCMORTGAGE
from NY

Thanks very much for your response Michelle. I had a feeliing that we were at the edge of the cliff with nothing much left to do but jump. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather's situation and pray that you will be able to resolve the matter in such a way that he can stay in his home. I don't have the name of the World Savings employee who brought the loan officers to my mother's home but I do have their names and business cards as well as the name of the broker they worked under. If by crime you mean such things as elder abuse, income fraud, appraisal fraud, forgery, perjury,breach of contract, foreclosure fraud, etc., etc. I believe that with the right attorney those causes of action and more can be proved. The only one that might be a problem is establishing the lender-broker agency connection. I have sent an email to the governor, and I intend to phone and email every elected official I can including the President. I completed and submitted my mother's paperwork for Wells Fargo's Independent Foreclosure Review but it will probably be months before we hear anything from them. Meanwhile there is the matter of the Unlawful Detainer to deal with. After examining the NOD more closely it seems that it might be not be in compliance with CCC Sec. 2924 and/or CCC Sec. 2924a. I believe that NDEX West, LLC might not have been the trustee for the original trustee, Golden West Savings Assn. yet as they stated on the NOD. According to the Deed of Trust and the two statutes, the original trustee, Golden West, would be the trustee until a Substition of Trustee was recorded naming another entity of their choice as the new trustee. The Notice of Default we received supposedly was recorded on 03/12/2012 and shows NDEX West, LLC as the trustee, but the Substitution of Trustee was not recorded until over a month later, on 04/23/2012. So if IDEX West was not the trustee until that date doesn't that mean that the NOD is invalid? And if that is true doesn't that make all the notices that followed invalid also? I know I need an attorney but I am curious about this and any of your opinions from any fellow sufferers would be very much appreciated.

Answered by Sally

I am amazed of the BS stories in this thread about spell casters and magic.  What low lifes you folks are for preying upon people in dire straits!  I hope that all of you who have populated this thread with such nonsense, suffer the indignities you are due for providing false witness.  No matter what your spiritual basis, you will all answer to your maker in the afterlife.  Just thought it needed to be said.Reverend Dane

Answered by Reverend Dane
from CA

Please visit our website and call me at 866-607-0318 ext. 2032. Or E-mail me ASAP. We can definately stop your sale and lower your payments on a low fee. We have a group of mortgage underwriters and mitigators that will assist you and contact your lender, by represention, to get you a lower rate, and restructure your loan. www.mymembership.org We can reverse your sale date and keep you in your home without making a payment for up to two years for $2500

Answered by shakia Andrews

Wells Fargo was also the Trustee in my case. I had a mortgage with Freemont Mtg. Wells Fargo was the Servicer for the loan. It was for $74,500 at $590.00 per month. My brothers put my parents in a nursing home to die with no DNR and stole a million eight hundred thousand. The law went after them. My Dad died, Mother begged me to get her out as they would not allow her to have dialysis, as she was a diabetic soon to need it. She was also paralyzed on her left side in need of special care. I called Wells Fargo and explained the situation and asked for their help to bring Mother home. This was October 2005. (more coming) PJ Hodes
We hired a law firm to handle a bankruptcy and the house was sold before our attorneys could file with the bankruptcy court I have 2 days to get everything out of my house the attorneys are refusing to give a refund can I still get my money back and is there a chance to save my house still

Answered by jamal

Hello Every one my name is queen and i have been married for 6years and i have a break up with my husband a year ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depress and a friend directed me to this spell caster Priest Grace . i checked and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me, in 24hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i come back to the house.i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am so happy.Thanks to him and if you also want to have your lover back to yourself then email him Gracerelationshipspell@gmail, i believe he will guide you. queen
I had a reading with professionallovespell@yandex.com right from the start you feel like your talking to a friend. He makes you feel very at ease. He got right to the the point to what i wanted to know. I have to say he is very honest. He could of easliy said i needed work done to resolve the problem. But was truthful enough to say things will come along. And if things to look to my liking then we’ll go to plan B. So i respect the fact that he was honest, becasue they are alot of scammer out there and only out to get your money and not sincerly help you. So I highly recommend professionallovespell@yandex.com OR (professionallovespell@hotmail.com). I’ll be come back in the future. May God and San Miguel Bless you always. Thanks… joy

ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.

Available now

MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE

AND MORE

Xmas Loan Available now..

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.

garysloaninc@yahoo.com

Regards 

Gary Cole

(646) 580-4839

Answered by Gary Cole ICCMORTGAGE
from NY

Got foreclosed today though I called on aug 6 and was told "sale was on hold". Today I called mtg company and they gave me amt I was behind and said they were calling trustee to get fees I had to also pay and then mtg called me to tell me house was foreclosed. I had been told b y mtg company which just got my loan from my old mtg co last month that I had until the 18, so I thinl sale illegal I did not even have chace to do even bankrupsy to protect house I would have caught up. Owned house 9 years. What can I do. I want to keep house. Can I still run and file bankrupsy? Justyt sold today!

Answered by rachael

HI Rachael, You need to first confirm with the trustee that the house was sold at auction yesterday. We see so many people that get conflicting information from the lender and the trustee that this is why there is new legislation that will take affect in 2013. If the sale has happened then it MAY be too late to file BK. You should consult with a BK attorney ASAP.

Answered by Michelle

Hello,     Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever,I am Mrs Lily Brown a certified loan lender, I offer loan toindividual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistancein a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms andConditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regretanything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile.I Mrs Lily Brown, will render the best of my services to alllegitimate borrowers.You will never be disappointed by me in thistransaction because you were not born to be a loser.Any interestedclients should contact me Asap via Email(mrslilybrownco9@gmail.com)for further proceeds.Please fill the below application form and get back if interested andyou will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lily Brown.BORROWER'S DATA1)Full Names:2)Country:3)address:4)State:5)Sex:6)Marital Status:7)Occupation:8)Phone Number:10)Monthly income:11)Next of Kin:12)Loan Amount Needed:13)Loan Duration:14)Purpose of Loan:As soon as you fill the form above, I will send you my loan Terms AndConditions Asap in order for us to proceed.I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed. With Regards, 

Answered by mrs lily
from CA

Hello everyone! Looks like we're all in the same boat and I think its wonderful that rather than give up we are all reaching out seeking ways to help one another SAVE OUR HOMES!!! It now seems that all the greedy banks and investors are interested in is how they can still make a profit. If they review your situation and still see a way them can still pimp you, then you're in and if not you're out. Here's my 89-yr. old mother's current situation. On July 10, 2012 her home of 38 years went up for auction and ended up back with Wells Fargo. Shortly thereafter she received a 3-Day Notice and on Tues. Aug. 7th she received an Unlawful Detainer notice. I am working to craft an Answer alleging foreclosure fraud, among other things. How did it get to this point? Let me explain. My parents bought their 2-bedroom home in 1974 for $26,000. In 1996 they owed $117,000 on it and with monthly payments of $883.49 the house would have been paid off in less than two years barring unforeseen circumstances. But in 2000 just such an unforeseen circumstance occurred. They caught the attention of World Savings. At that time they were in their late 70's and living on a fixed income. Like most people in their neighborhood they were "cash poor but equity rich", having been in their home for 26 years. They had ten children and some of them were still at home. They were not well-educated nor were they financially sophisticated and even though it was a struggle, they managed to pay their bills on time. Just the kind of people World Savings was looking for. They did their first refinance with World in 2000, and every year thereafter World was after them to do one equity stripping Pay-Option ARM refinance after another until May of 2005 when my father died after a long and painful battle with cancer. My mother and father had been married for 60 years and my father had always worked and taken care of the finances, so now my mother was on her own to deal with everything. Her only source of income was a civil service annuity check and a small social security plus my rent contribution from my social security check for a total of about $1700.00 per month. I am familiar with her last refi, so here is what happened with it. Starting in about May 2006 my mother started being bombarded with phone calls and mail from people trying to get her to refinance her home. The property values were good so she still had some equity left in her home and they were after it. All of the ads were written in such a way it seemed to her they must have come from World Savings. I tried to explain to her that all of these people were vultures who were after her house but she was having memory and comprehension problems. In July I had to leave to go on a 3-day business trip so I got another family member to watch her because she was sick with a respiratory infection. Every time I called my mother answered so naturally I was worried. The day I returned home I walked in only to be greeted by the sight of my mother seated at the diningroom table with two men standing over her. She was signing what appeared to be blank forms, but one of the men grabbed up the papers and put them in his briefcase. The men introduced themselves and handed me their cards. The black one said that they worked for World Savings and they were there to help my mother get a better loan. I asked him how would he like for someone to take advantage of his mother like that and he said, "She reminds me of my mother, but if I hadn't done it then somebody else would have. I have a family to take care of and I need money too." The men said that they had everything they needed and they were going back to their office to complete the paperwork and then they left. When I questioned my mother I was shocked by what she told me. She said the day after I had left a man from World Savings kept calling her. He was more persistent than the rest, and even when she told him, "I can't understand you, can't you hear that I'm sick!" he kept talking and calling back. So in order to stop the harrassment she agreed to let him come to her home the next day. But when he showed up at her door he wasn't alone. Without her knowledge or permission he had brought two other guys, one black and one Arabic. She described the guy from World Savingis as a short, middle-aged Asian. He told her that he was busy and had to go but the other guys would take care of her and then he left. My mother said she told the men that she was sick and she didn't want another loan. But the Arabic one sent the black one to the store and he gave her soup, juice and Thera-Flu to gain her confidence. She only had an 8th grade education and she was no match for the men. They double-teamed her and got her to sign the papers. She just wanted them to go away and leave her alone. But she did say that the Arabic one seemed to be running things and he seemed sneaky but the black one seemed nice and she kind of trusted him. When I tried to call the men no one answered or returned my calls. In August a notary public showed up with the closing papers. She said she couldn't give any advice, she was just there to get the papers signed and the faster the were sigined the more she would be paid. I tried to talk my mother out of signing the papers but she signed anyway. The loan payment was more than her monthly income so part of the proceeds from the loan was used to make the mortgage payments. I didn't understand how my mother had been approved for the loan, and when I called the title company to send me copies of the documents that were missing from my mother's loan package they made all kinds of excuses and I never received them. We did some things for the house but mostly the mortgage was paid. When the money ran out we started having problems. I found an error on the NOD my mother received and started looking for legal assistance. We found a lawyer who was willing to take the case and a lawsuit was filed against the bank (World Savings/Wachovia). In spite of the strong evidence we had to prove such causes of action as financial elder abuse, fraud (a Wachovia Sr. Vice President testified in writing that all of her statements were true and that she had "reviewed and had personal knowledge of my mother's file" and then they attached as evidence to prove her statements the same documents we had used to prove their fraud! They used the loan application which had my mother's income inflated to $7,500 per month from SSI, foster care, and post office retirement, an inflated home appraisal, the Broker's Demand Statement showing that he received over $17,000 in YSP from World, and craziest of all, two forged letters in my MOTHER'S loan file supposedly signed by her DECEASED husband...he had died on May 9, 2005 and the letters were "signed" on JULY 27, 2006!!! His name was also on the Broker's Demand Statement that the broker's employee had "signed" on July 13th when he actually didn't come to my mother's house until JULY 24th! If the loan was being made to my MOTHER and HER name was on most of the other loan documents, then why were documents "signed" by her DECEASED Husband even in her file and being used as a basis for her to get the loan? And guess who signed the Broker's Statement approving the payment to him by World of the $17,000+ YSP? None other than the same Sr. Vice President who had signed that document in one style of handwriting and then signed the Declaration of the truth of her testimony in another style of handwriting! And if this Sr. Vice President had actually REVIEWED my mother's file and personally READ each document how could she not spot the fraud, especially the forged letters? Instead she chose to "sign" her name to a pack of lies. Our attorney responded by showing that her statements were lies and then focusing on trying to prove an agency relationship between Wachovia, the broker, and his employees. Wachovia's response was to disprove the lender-broker agency theory, ignore the fraud and instead come up with the own theory about how my mother had used her home as a "piggy bank" to shower her children with lavish gifts, and if this particular loan was so bad then why hadn't she complained about all the other "bad" loans which were the same Pay-Option ARMS with Prepayment penalties, negative amoritization and other equity stripping features. The judge's response? She ignored the fraud, said she had "serious doubts" about my mother's claims of abuse, and chose to focus on the lender-agency relationship, which she said wasn't proven to her satisfaction. Meanwhile we were still receiving one NOTS after another. A sale date would come, some haggling was done and the sale date was cancelled only to be replaced by another one...talking about an emotional rollercoaster! At one point we had to deposit almost $6,000 with the court and then nothing was ever said about it again. The final outcome was that Wachovia came up with two versions of an in-house loan modification, one with principal reduction if we proved our case and one without if they prevailed. It came out to be more favorable to them and to stop the litigation they agreed to rescind the foreclosure and do the loan modification without the principal reduction. I was angry because I didn't like how our attorneys had handled the case. If they wanted to focus on proving the lender-broker agency relationship they should have caught up with the two guys who had came to my mother's house, threatened them with prosecution for fraud and then deposed them. In order to escape jail time they would have sang like birds and named the World Savings loan officer who had brought them to my mother's house as well as the broker under whose license they worked. Case solved, foreclosure rescinded, damages awarded. I even found the broker and the two guys and GAVE the info to our attorneys but they refused to use it. Instead they chose to wait until two years later when all three of them couldn't be found or they were broke so that the case ended up being dismissed. The loan mod showed a principal balance of over $500,000 based on the inflated appraisal which left us almost $200,000 underwater and the payments shown didn't include escrow. When that cost was added on the payments were more than 31% of the household income but for two years we struggled to make them. In mid-2011 circumstances changed. My mother fell and injured herself while she was out with another daughter and required more care so I had to give up my home based business. Her previous burial insurance wasn't enough to cover her funeral costs so I got another one that cost $200 per month to pay off in under three years. At her age she could die at any time. And the mortgage payments started to increase before the five years we were told would be the time for the first increase. In less than six months the payments increased over $300.00...in October the payment was $818.49 and then in November it increased to $930.40. I called and told them we couldn't afford the payment because that was almost 75% of our income. They said to send them proof of income and our household budget. But then I saw stories on the news about how other elderly disabled blacks had done that and ended up being foreclosed on because they didn't have enough income. That was the same situation we were in and I didn't know what to do because I am 65 and disabled and my mother is 89. She is too old to be worrying about being put out into the street. So in December I scraped up $2,000 and sent to Wells Fargo, which left us owing $528.56 going into January. But my mother got sick and my family was no help at all. On March 12th the NOD was recorded at city hall by Menghong But of LSI Title Company. When we got it there was a Declaration attached that had been signed by a Wells Fargo VP of Loan Documentation named Jim Toney on 02/29/2012. There was another page that said in part that "...the present beneficiary under such deed of trust, has executed and delivered to said agent, a written Declaration of Default and Demand for same...". This page is dated 03/08/2012, NDEX WEST, LCC as Agent for Beneficiary, and then signed by Melissa Hayes (no title). Next my mother received a NOTS. The box where the recordation information was supposed to be was blank so we didn't know when it had been recorded and by whom. According to this document, my mother was the original trustor, Golden West Savings Association Service Company was the original trustee and World Savings Bank FSB was the original beneficiary. The undersigned hereby substitutes NDEX WEST, LLC, etc,. etc., etc.. It is date stamped MAR 27 2012. Over the signature was the following: WELLS FARGO BANK,NA SUCCESSOR BY MERGER TO WELLS FARGO BANK SOUTHWEST,NA F/K/A WACHOVIA MORTGAGE FSB F/K/A WORLD SAVINGS BANK, FSB By NDEX West, LLC It's Attorney in Fact The signature is a large, illegible scrawl and under the signature line is printed "Ric Juarez - Assistant Vice President/Foreclosure Operations Manager". The document was executed in the state of Texas, county of Dallas, date stamped Mar 27, 2012 by Brooke L. Ewing with her signature and notary stamp. (I have seen both Juarez and Ewing on lists of alleged robo-signers). We later found out that this SOT had been recorded on 04/23/2012. Around July 1st my mother received the NOTS. Like the SOT, there was nothing stamped in the recorder's box. We already knew that the auction was scheduled for July 10, 2012. The home price on the NOS was shown as $554 353.00. The second page of this document was dated 06/18/2012 and signed "NDEx West, LLC as Trustee by "Patrick De Jesus". No job title is shown. No dates are shown on any of the envelopes the documents were mailed in. I contacted several agencies but none of them were much help. On July 8th or 9th I called the "Making Homes Affordable" program and started the application process. We didn't get around to the budget part until the morning of the sale, but she took so long that it was 20 minutes before the sale when we finished and she called WF. We were put on hold and a rude guy came on the line and said he couldn't speak to me as long as the counselor was on the line so she had to get off the line. I put my mother on the phone and she was very upset and crying. Instead of the man talking to her he put her on hold again. It was now about 8:55 am. A woman came on the line and kept telling her "hold please, hold please" until about 8:59 am. The woman came on the line and listened to my mother pleading for her home. My mother said she was old and wouldn't live much longer and that she didn't think it was asking too much to let her die in peace in the home where she had raised her children and that she didn't want to stay for free she would pay what she could. At 9:01 am the woman told my mother that it was too late, there was nothing that could be done because the auction had already started. My mother howled like a wounded animal and started sobbing uncontrollably, saying over and over, "my house, my house, where will I go now?" It was heartbreaking and I started crying and I think the woman was crying too when she hung up. I was so afraid that something might happen to her so I comforted her as best I could and gave her something to help her sleep and put her to bed. And then I got even more angry. But she is trying to be strong and hold on. I don't tell her everything because I don't want to upset her too much. On July 11th we found a "Cash for keys" letter taped to our front door. I tried to contact family members to help out, but more than five days passed and besides, it would take more than 45 days and the little money they were offering to get 38 years worth of living "broom clean". And so on about Aug. 1st a 3-Day Notice was posted on the door and on Aug.7th a man served us with an Unlawful Detainer. My defense will be based upon fraud from origination on through the illegal foreclosure. How can something based on Fraud not continue to become more fraudulent over time if left uncorrected? It's like a snowball effect. MHA said they couldn't help because we don't have a HAMP loan mod application on file and we probably wouldn't qualify because of too little income. I recently identified another source of income that I wasn't aware of and now I'm working on completing my mother's application for the VA's "AID and ATTENDANCE" benefits. The wheels of government grind slow, so it will probably take several months before she starts receiving her checks to pay me for taking care of her. With that additional income we could easily make our mortgage payments but no one is willing to wait for the benefits to start. We're waiting to hear from other agencies that said they might be able to help and I know I'll need an attorney. My mother keeps saying that the Lord will make a way. I sure hope so. Thank you for taking the time to read this. God bless you all.

Answered by Sally

I also lost my house on a trustee sale but I have good grounds to get it reversed I believe. After getting screwed arround multiple ways by the lender i filed a federal lawsuite against them , a TRO and a Lis Pendins . The Judge needed more info from me and sent me a letter requesting that , easy info to provide BUT it was sent to the worng address by the federal court . THEN because she did not get it she dismissed my case and ALSO sent THAT infoof the dismisel to the same incorrect address they had for me so I dis not hear about that either !!!!! However she sent the dismisel notice to the lender at the correct address for them and while I was sititng arround waiting for my day in court they sold my house at a trustee sale back to them in a sale I was not even aware was going to take place when it did . When I called the court to find out what happened they realized they made a mistake and at once reinstated my lawsuite BUT, oops the house was sold . I contacted the law firms representing the Bank after I found this out and they said they would back off since the lawsuite was back on BUT then they went right. ahead , lied and served me with a lawsuite , unlawful detainer . I answered that in time , and filed an xeparte TRO. I now want to sue the federal court over this , get damages and my sale reversed . Do you know an attorney who would take this on contigency ? My wife and i are senior citizens and we cant pay big attorny fees but I believe I have a 10 million dollor lasuite here and the court gaveme a letter where they admit they made the error to boot . my email is willsanders@earthlink.net as well WE NEED HELP FAST !!!!!

Answered by william Sanders

Hi William, I do not know an attorney that would take the case on contingency but you can certainly reach out to the BAR association for a referral. You may also want to contact the District Attorney in your county. They have a department dedicated to elder abuse cases and this includes mortgage issues. I have had personal experience with my local District Attorney on a mortgage related elder abuse case and they were extremely helpful. You may also find that your elected officials can be very helpful in the cases. I once contacted the office of a congressman and received excellent assistance from their team. Let us know how this works out. Michelle

(continued) They said we could skip Octobers payment that they could put it at the end, which was most helpful and if we needed another month to just call. Well I did call for Novembers and it was also fine. When I called the end of November to let them know that I would be making Decembers payment and a partial pmt. on Novembers to help get caught up, they informed me that Foreclosure had started. It seemed that my mortgage was a MERS and a company by the name of Reo Properties Inc. had my mortgage and had filed the foreclosure. But they misfiled it, giving me time to refinance it. The Judge "DENIED" their foreclosure. Wells Fargo in the mean time sent me papers offering me a mortgage for $100,000 through Option One. Plus they called me, I said "NO". I told them I was using the same broker, big mistake. They contacted her. She then used them after I told her "NO" also. The new mortgage was for $94,250. as they added all the attorney's fees from the denied Foreclosure. This took place on September 1, 2006. We declined signing as both my husband and my Mother were on the note and both had just come home from dialysis and were in bed in the other room.  We refused to sign due to the add on of the extra $20,000 in attorney's fees. Then the appraisal was also wrong. The true appraisal was $86,000. They got one for $147,000. so they could get a higher loan. FRAUD!

Answered by Patricia J. Hodes
from FL

(continued) She then used them after I told her "NO" also. The new mortgage was for $94,250. as they added all the attorney's fees from the denied Foreclosure. This took place on September 1, 2006. We declined signing as both my husband and my Mother were on the note and both had just come home from dialysis and were in bed in the other room. We refused to sign due to the add on of the extra $20,000 in attorney's fees. Then the appraisal was also wrong. The true appraisal was $86,000. They got one for $147,000. so they could get a higher loan. FRAUD! Patricia J. Hodes
(continued) On September 7, 2006 The Notary came back out after the broker promised that the $20,000 would be removed, just get the paperwork signed or they were going to get their Foreclosure. It was all Wells Fargo doing this. My husband was up, but Mother was in bed. The Notary never saw my Mother sign anything. After the Notary left, I read through the few papers that he left. We both decided that it needed to be cancelled if we could not reach the broker on Monday to reassure us the $20,000 was being removed. There were no papers to cancel included, so I looked up how to cancel a mortgage and wrote one out. I faxed a copy to the mortgage company, the title company, the broker and the attorney. I received a call from the mortgage co. (Wells Fargo) re: Option One from a man that said if you don't make the payments of $897.27 each and every month we will just Foreclose. We got screwed again. Each check included "Paying under protest, as we cancelled this mortgage" we paid 11 payments while trying to do a Reverse Mortgage. (more) Patricia J. Hodes
(continued) In August of 2007 we qualified for the Reverse mortgage and we called and so did the agent trying to get a payoff, they refused to give us a payoff. They left him on hold, constantly. I faxed them permission to give him what ever he needed to get this loan paid off, but they just ignored me. I was not behind until November of 2007 as Mother passed away October 26, 2007. Social Security took away half of the household income which we needed to pay the mortgage. They never sent us a late notice. They (Wells Fargo as trustee for Option One) just filed Foreclosure. I was never served. I did receive the papers in the mail and did answer the complaint. August of 2008 my dear husband went into the hospital for open heart surgery. He passed away November 17th, 2008. I am the sole beneficiary of both my husband and my Mother. The home built in 1953 has black mold. It was inspected by Home modification and I was told that they could not bring it up to code, but would rear it down and build me a new house on the property after I got the property out of Foreclosure, which did not happen. ( more) Patricia J. Hodes
(continued) The judge, when I went to court August of 2012 said "The banks have to be paid" he would not listen to the fact that there were RoBo signers, fraud and more on my case. I had an attorney that resigned two days after he didn't show up in court. My home as it may be was sold back to Wells Fargo on the court house steps even after I filed bankruptcy to try and save it. The $94,250. mortgage plus back interest now amounts to over $169,000. and they are offering me a loan modification, after the fact when they own the property, which I am still in and have not been asked to leave. I am 72 years old and a disabled widow. Do you think I can get any help? Doubtful. I tried and submitted two loan modifications prior to the foreclosure with the HAMP program and Wells Fargo was not in compliance according to HAMP. They refused to work my loan modification. Now they are offering me a loan modification because no one wants to buy my house in the condition it is in. It is old and only a 2 bedroom 1 bath, no a/c no heat. Bad electric, bad plumbing. But to me it is a roof over my head for now, or I could be homeless. Good luck folks, hope your case is better than mine. (END) Patricia J. Hodes

Gracias por tu responden pero quiero tu a saber que usted tiene mal interpretar el pago de compromiso con el contador de la empresa el pago es de $ 290dollar no pesos, está bien .. Estoy seguro de que entiendes ahora os si quiere que procedamos al siguiente nivel de la transacción amablemente volver a nosotros con una copia de su Cédula de Identidad para que el contador de la empresa puede proceder en el procesamiento de su préstamo, y su personal la información será enviada a la Aprobación del Departamento de Préstamos para la cantidad de la suma de 5,000,000.00 pesos para ser aprobados y transferidos a su cuenta .. Por favor volver a nosotros tan pronto como sea posible con la copia de su Cédula de Identidad para que su préstamo puede ser aprobado por el Departamento de Aprobación de Préstamos en esta empresa, bien .. Gracias por su comprensión .. Sir. Victor Isanger

Answered by Willis Anderson
from IN

Hi Vanna, You will want to hire an attorney or you can find a housing counsellor by going to Makinghomeaffordable.gov. You will need to explore what legal grounds you have for the rescission. Although it is possible to have a sale rescinded it is not likely unless you have a legal reason to do so. Unfortunately the fact that you were working on a modification does not protect you from foreclosure. Consulting with a good real estate attorney is your best bet at this point. We wish you luck!

Answered by Michelle

Vanna, The same thing happened to me two years ago- it ruined my life and my family. I have never given up trying to get my dream family home back. There must be a way. I was thinling if you and I had this problem, many others may too. I'd like to start a movement to "get our house back". Things like this have happened. Email my. Sara Sara Stilson
I AM IN TENNESSEE AD IN THE SAME SITUATION. I FEEL LIKE THER HAS BEEN A DEATH IN MY FAMILY OVER MY HOME. MY DAD BUILT IT HIMSELF AND ITS(LAND) BEEN IN FAMILY 4GENERATIONS. I AM AT A LOSS WHERE TO START TO GET IT BACK.MY PARENTS BOUGHT IT AT THE FORECLOSURE SALE WITH A BACKER. THE BACKER BACKED OUT AFTER CHECK &DEED WERE SIGNED.MY PARENTS CANT AFFORD IT AND IM STUCK IN THIS NIGHTMARE TRYING TO SAVE MY HOME&HEART. I GREW UP ON THIS PROPERTY, IF ANYONE HAS INFO. THAT WOULD HELP IN TN, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL WHO ARE IN THIS POSITION.IT IS TRULY A NIGHTMARE THAT IS KILLING ME.THANK YOU Alicia
Hi Alicia, Years ago I found myself in a similar situation. My parents fought to save our family property for 5 years. Borrowing money from wherever we could to try to save it. I know that it is unbearable and unthinkable to lose the home that you grew up in but I can tell you that life does go on. Now 20+ years later the only thing that I regret is that we held on so long. We can never get back that 5 years that we spent "saving" that property. They can never take away the memories. After 4 generations there must be something that caused the property to be vulnerable to a foreclosure. Maybe the operating costs are too high or the money borrowed to make repairs has grown exponentially. I know that the thought of losing it is killing you but I can tell you that there are way more important things in life. It may take a while but one day you will realize that things truly do happen for a reason. Unless you find an angel money person it is time to start looking forward and planning the next chapter of your life. Maybe without the burden of this property you will be able to take a vacation or maybe even slow down a bit more to stop and smell the roses. The day we left the property for the last time was one of the saddest days of my life. But that next day, when it was all over, was one of the best. I hope that this is what happens for you and your family. Hold you head high, claim victory because you have held on so long and get back to the business of living the life of your dreams!! (BTW-The life of your dreams is not necessarily attached to a house or piece of land). Michelle
VANNA THIS IS WHAT U NEED TO DO REQUEST THE WET NOTE THEY CANNOT FORECLOSE WITHOUT WET NOTE DO NOT VACATE YOUR HOME EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN SOLD TO THIRD PART HTTP://GOMESTIC.COM MAKE YOUR LENDER PRODUCE WET NOTE YOU CAN CALL 310-503-8292 MY NAME IS RAY ray van alphen
Hi Ray, Although the "produce the original note" tactic CAN potentially delay a sale it will not permanently stop the sale. The lender simply records an affidavit of lost original and proceeds with the sale. Michelle
THANK YOU MICHELLE SO BASICALLY WHAT WOULD BE THE NEXT OPTION? BESIDES(BOHICA) BEND OVER HERE IT COMES AGAIN ray van alphen
Hi Ray, It depends on what you are trying to do. If you just want to delay the sale as long as possible there are trustee sale delaying companies that can help. Make sure that they have an affiliation with an attorney because otherwise they cannot charge you an advance fee. If you have a legitimate case then you would want to consult with an attorney and potentially file a lender litigation lawsuit. There are no guarantees either way but that would be the next step. Always check references. Michelle
THANK YOU MICHELLE MY BANKRUPTCY WAS DENIED AND AT THE SAME TIME THE JUDGE EXCEPTING AFADAVIT WHICH HOME WAS SOLD TO THIRD PARTY U.D. HEARING SCHEDULED FOR 4/17/12 WE BOTH FILED I HEARD THAT LENDER & TRUSTEE ARE LIABLE BEING NO WET NOTE PRESENT DONT FORGET I HAVE A AFIDAVIT STATEING WE CAN PRODUCE JUST NOT FOR THIS CASE POSSIBLE SECURITAZATION? ray van alphen
WHEN YOUR PLACE WAS SOLD DID YOU RECIEVE YOUR PROMISSORY NOT IE WET NOTE CHK HTTP:// GOMESTIC.COM /MAKE LENDER PRODUCE WET NOTE ray van alphen
I lost my two sons and my home march 29 2011. I lost more then s house our home pets family pass downs I lost my life world tossed into streets all alone now trying to figure this all out. I was done wrong by wells Fargo also. Yes it destroys everyone we are now split apart I may never see my oldest for he left abroad prior all this. He doesn't speak to me today my hearts broken I'm lost confused overwhelmed can't focus I'm numb it's so sad I want to make sure that no one else ever has to go through this and to be all alone on the streets at 53 today 54 my income doesn't qualify me just as it didn't for help. But it did in 2006 for quietly loan I call predatory they knew dam well I could never repay this. They wanted my home bad I fought did two modify try's with them one with HUD that program in not any good they screwed me also each of there's said renters but knew that renters income didn't count as income when on ssi. I got robbed not paid rent three months my utilities raised I went through hell. And today live it homeless. I would like to find others as I all alone see I'm single women the bank rep for wells harassed me even day prop lock out Sherriff said you can't do anything it's his word against his. This is so unfaire wrong. I as you are very wrongfully injured so California. Naca wanted to help me but the fourth day wells sent this big black guy to tell me that they have nothing more to say like I was going to hurt them! Stupid but justice must come please or I am not sure what's next to come HUD doesn't like me either but I feel they don't do a thing in 2004 they were ending homeless by 2012 lol today their date is 2015. List after list see I'm disabled on low low limited income older adult stuck between rock and hard place not 55 for housing until feb 2013. This is wrong also there are no programs for us the American people who had the dream taken out from under these banks need shut down my parents grandparents made America they would be devesated as we are but worse. My word is my bond with out this I'd have nothing! Our president said there was help 15 billion dollars for four states one calif only my congressmen s sec laughed making it a joke how I was going to get foreclosed tossed into streets may 2010 saying the banks will not help you why when they want your home. Big what did she know we didn't I cryed. I still cry its hard I can't let it go for I worked daily oct 2009 To march 29 2011 and been since still not getting help This country needs a change or I don't even want to think how it will become for my granddaughter 6 months old today God bless us any one can write me if wanted thanks sorry for venting Rebecca Lara
You know there really needs to be some kind of MOVEMENT by the people to take by their homes! I have been in modification for over two years and I continue slide even deeper. I am gainfully employed and now I am told that I make too much money to qualify only after they guaranteed me that I do qualify! Now I have incurred a large debt that I cannot maintain. Also, my attorney just told me that there is a schedule foreclosure sale date for my home on November 2, 2012 here in Miami-Dade County. Can you honestly believe that! My best advise to you and everybody would be this.......I have done my own research and I have found a private investor to short sale the house to with a legal binding agreement through my attorney which will allow me to stay in the house for a period of two years and then eventually purchase the home back from the investor! LOL.....I screwed Wells Fargo and American Home Mortgage who have tried to screw me first! News to them......I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only am I leaving behind a huge debt in a house that this recession has caused me to be upside down in but I am saving my home, sanity, credit rating, family and of course my finances! There is hope! You can do this too! Be proactive and turnover every stone.....I did and I have been successful! You can be too! Thanks and I hope that this helps.....my biggest blessing is sticking it to those losers who tried to destroy my home and life savings! I win............. Andrew
You know there really needs to be some kind of MOVEMENT by the people to take by their homes! I have been in modification for over two years and I continue slide even deeper. I am gainfully employed and now I am told that I make too much money to qualify only after they guaranteed me that I do qualify! Now I have incurred a large debt that I cannot maintain. Also, my attorney just told me that there is a schedule foreclosure sale date for my home on November 2, 2012 here in Miami-Dade County. Can you honestly believe that! My best advise to you and everybody would be this.......I have done my own research and I have found a private investor to short sale the house to with a legal binding agreement through my attorney which will allow me to stay in the house for a period of two years and then eventually purchase the home back from the investor! LOL.....I screwed Wells Fargo and American Home Mortgage who have tried to screw me first! News to them......I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only am I leaving behind a huge debt in a house that this recession has caused me to be upside down in but I am saving my home, sanity, credit rating, family and of course my finances! There is hope! You can do this too! Be proactive and turnover every stone.....I did and I have been successful! You can be too! Thanks and I hope that this helps.....my biggest blessing is sticking it to those losers who tried to destroy my home and life savings! I win............. Andrew
What can I do when JP Morgan Bank wrongfully foreclosure your house due to their mistakes? I bought my condo in 2008 and consistently made all the payments through CU electronic payment system, each payment was clear and never late with confirmation from bank. After two years happily live here, I got a realtor knock on my door in one evening said to me that " Your condo current on the FORECLOSURE listing I can help you sell it before you lose everything" I almost got a heart attack after heard that comment! Sure enough the next day I got numbers of phone call from JP Morgan foreclosure department interrogate me when am I going to make the payment because I had missed three payments in row??!! I have been patiently explain to them and sent them all the proof of payments, they redirected me back and forth with customer service dept and foreclosure dept. They finally sent me a letter said that my case is currently investigate, but until now every payments I sent in got rejected due to Property in Foreclosure status! I hired an attorney to file a claim, unfortunately, the attorney procrastinate, so my condo was sold through the trustee corps on 7/18. He advice me to file Chapter 13 to retain the condo. My question is, can any attorney really do anything after your condo have been sold but deed have not been draft yet? I've been looking for a good lawyer, but seem like no one would like to take this case!

Answered by Denton Lai

Hi Denton, You need to contact an attorney immediately and get this resolved. You can call your local District Attorneys office and ask for a referral in your area. If what you have said is true DO NOT move out of your house. You can also find a free HUD approved housing counselor by going to www.MakingHomeAffordable.gov. They can help you or refer you to an attorney that can. Michelle
I am currently experiencing the same problem. Myself and my wife was approve for a modification. Was told that the sale date was posponed. We were given the congratulation package and was instructed to make the first trial payment on july 1 2011 with the sign agreement.. We had everything done sign and notarized along with the money order for the exact amount listed in the agreement.. .. 2 days ago we recieved the money back saying that it was rejected.. We immidiately called the loan company. They told us that our house was REO.It was forclosed.. After speaking with several rep . they said that somehow the paper work was sign correctly put my wife didn't inial the paper ........No one called to say anyhing about it.. when they sent us the agreement they sent 2 sets exact same ones.. so my wife signed and inial one set and i did the same.. They say that we both was supose to inial each paper..It's the weekend nowso we haven't had a chance to talk to anyone esle .. Can you please tell me what should we do.. The morgage company said we should summit some kind of letter to the research team.. We were not even informed that the house was sold .. After makin the payments I even call and the automated system said your next payment of $$$ is due on the 1st of august and it stated the exact amount that was agree upon in teh contract.. so i assume everything was ok..Please help , what should we do..

Answered by tony

Are you looking for financial assistance, Are you desperately in need of financial help? (mikebensonss@yahoo.com) is here to grant you your requested loan amount provided. so all you have to do is to fill the form below and get back to us immediately,we are giving you 100% guarantee that your loan is well secured in this company okay,we give out loan at a rate of 2% interest so fill free, you will be able to pay back the loan. We give out loan at a minimum range of $1,000  to $1,000,000USD at the rate of 2% interest. also contact us for any kind of loan. for more details email us and apply for the following loan. via (mikebensonss@yahoo.com) KINDS OF LOAN WE OFFER Personal Loan Business Loan Car Loan House Loan Loan to pay bills Mortgage Loans Student Loan For any other kind of loan, do email us as soon as possible with the following details stating the amount you require as a loan. LOAN APPLICATION FORM Full Name................ Amount Needed:..... Duration of when you will pay back the loan:....... purpose of loan:............... Country:........... State................ Address................. Sex...................... Marital status................. Phone number:................. Once these information are receive by my company, the processing of your loan will commence immediately. Contact us via email (mikebensonss@yahoo.com) best regard to your family and friends Mr Mike Benso

Answered by Mr Mike Benson
from VA

Hi I sold my house to this people they didn't want to deal with any banks they said so he got a bill of sale and I sing it.

He gave me 10.000 dollars I had family emergency and need it the money so I took the payment but the house still in my name 

know my husband and I we want our house back we will give him his money back  can we still get our house back from them?

Answered by Delia
from TX

Bank of America had no intention of modifying your note. They make too much money in servicing fees, payments from security dividends, and of our course, the MIP insurance which pays them 80% of your note if you default. I don't know much about trustee sale reversal, but you should probably try to find a paralegal that does work on the side and file a lawsuit. I'm helping a friend right now that is in the same situation. I'm sure you probably have several problems with your loan that should be addressed in the form of lawsuit in the Federal Court. Please watch the You Tube video "Fraud Stoppers" and you will understand what I'm talking about. If you have just received a 3 day notice, the next notice posted on your door will be a 30 day notice. If your home was purchased by 3rd party at sale, they most likely purchased for investment. I would try to remain in property as tenant (renter), while working on the possible reversal. I'm so sorry for what you're going thru.

Answered by Michelle
from CA

I realize this question was posted over a year ago but I felt the situation is still relevant and perhaps even more so now. The flood gates have opened on foreclosures and we’re in for a rough 2012 as homeowners trying to hang-on to our properties. But, let’s get to the point; is it possible to rescind the sale of your property? Yes, it is possible. It’s not easy, nor is it fast but it can happen. Usually, it takes 3-6 months. The main thing you want to do is work with a legal team that has the experience in this field. Also, understanding that through this process you’ll still need to meet the requirements of affordability. That’s right, you can go through all the cost to get your sale rescinded but if you don’t qualify for a modified payment then rescinding the sale becomes a moot point and you’ll be faced with another NOD filing shortly thereafter even if you can find Foreclosure fraud, by virtue of Robo-signing, Back dated Assignments of the Deed of Trust, fraudulent Declarations and Affidavits. The banks have figured a way around all those minor details with a check for $25 Billion dollars. So, do your homework, research and understand who you’re dealing with. I wish our outfit can handle Nationwide but we can only do California properties at this time. If you need the source of an outfit in another state please give me a call and I’ll see what I can do to assist. Brian Head 800 529-2959

Answered by Brian Head

Brian, I agree that this thread is an oldie-but-goodie. For homeowners that have recently lost their home at a trustee sale, the fight that Brian describes may or may not be worth the effort. If you were underwater, then it is almost certainly not worth the effort to get the trustee sale rescinded. But... There is often a much more straightforward solution: Simply buy the home back. After foreclosure, all of your purchase money mortgage will have been extinguished (at least in CA and any other non-recourse state). In a very real way, you have a clean slate to start with. My experience is that people buying homes at foreclosure are almost always speculators. They just want to sell the home to someone that will buy it at a price that makes the speculator a profit. It would be a shame if you let them sell it to someone else if you want the home. There are a number of companies that will purchase a foreclosure home and then rent it back with a "rent-to-own" or "lease-to-own" option. My company specializes in saving these homes without the need for a rent-to-own phase. We have many examples where we have bought a property lost at foreclosure and then immediately sold it back to the original homeowner. Because we can provide seller-side financing, there is no need to qualify with a third party lender. And, because we understand that the homeowner was forced to go through foreclosure, we do not need a pristine credit score. They just need an honest ability to pay their mortgage. Mark Moore
This is to Mark Moore....Please can I have your contact information!! I need your company's help! My home sold 4 days ago...I want to buy it back but can't get a "Lender Approval Letter". My home is now worth $64,000. I can definitely handle this obligation. I was a victim of preditory lending where my lender told me that my home was worth $200,000 7 years ago when it was worth $90,000. Amy Jones
Hello I am still in my home but only until 8/22 due to a bk filed, but my home was foreclosed on January of 2012, Can i negotiate with the bank to get it back , we are a family of 5 and very desperate, is there a way we can rent to own our own home , please help asap Rita Lu
Hi Rita, Some lenders have rent back programs. You would need to reach out to the lender (new owner) to see if they have any programs to help you stay in the house. Michelle
Amy, I am sorry I missed your post back in July. I'm not getting notifications for this thread. You may not even be in your home now, but we have definitely helped people in the situation you describe. You can get our contact info at www.home-liberty.com and click on contact us. If you send email to info (at) home-liberty.com, you will get a fast reply. Mark Moore
Is this possible to buy the house back after foreclosure? My house was sold on 8/24/2012. I received a 3 day notice to quit I am out of the house but I did spoke to the new owner where he said If I was interested in buying the house but I responded no because I assume this was ilegal and He just wanted to take advantage. Please reply I would definetely would like to buy it back. cecilia Saucedo
Hi Cecilia, There are organizations that are buying homes and then entering into a lease to own agreement with the former owner to eventually sell them back the property. Keep in mind that they are not doing this for free and need a return on their investment. You can certainly listen to what they have to say but make sure that you completely understand the terms of the agreement. Michelle
Mark Moore, I do not see any contact info about your company. Are you connected to Brian Head? I had been approved for modification in February but never received the paperwork, my home ended up being sold at auction 2 weeks ago and we really want to get it back. Can you help us. We requested a buy back from the third party, and have heard nothing from them but believe they have moved to satge two of forcing us out.

Answered by Gayle Davis

Hello Vanna from CA.  Were you able to save your home?

Answered by vicam
from CA

Any of you have ANY luck with your situations? I had the exact same thing happen to me TODAY! During the final stages of my BofA MHA Modification, apparently the investor denied the extension of the trustee sale date and now my home was sold at auction to a third part today! Has anyone found an attorney who has been successful in getting foreclosure trustee sales rescinded? Can I work wit the Trustee Buyer to try and regain my home? If anyone has a CA lawyer to refer, please send me a note. Thanks in advance for any help or information anyone can offer! James cashjak@mac.com

Answered by James

Hi James, The investor is not legally obligated to modify the loan. I had this happen to a personal friend of mine. Unless there are other contributing factors to the sale that would invalidate the sale then there is not much that can be done. You can pay to consult with an attorney but it is going to cost you to have them review the file and at the end of the day there may be nothing that can be done. You can read my friends story at http://www.foreclosuretruth.com/?s=don%27t+worry+be+happy Michelle

PROBLEMS!!! PROBLEMS!!! PROBLEMS!!!     WITH CAPITAL ONE MORTGAGE

Short to much, tryed for a modification  for 4 years even was scam by R.M.A. Legal Network 3,000 working with Capital One

file appeal the Judge in Vermillion Parish La said he seen nothing wrong the bank done. WOW!!!I do have an eviction date i file a motion to stay and to go to higher court FEDERAL.

The same judge who denial my stay first time hearing is the same judge we are having to ask for a stay until a higher hearing. crazy

My mom is with me and sickly how quick can and eviction be stopped in Louisian

Need real Help

Thanks!!!

CAPITAL ONE BANK IS THE DEVIL FROM HELL!!!

Answered by Lorraine
from LA

My name is Denise i never believe in love spell until my friend introduce me to a powerful spell caster called ayelala shrine,here is my story i marriage to Edwin at the beginning we love and care for each other but after 15years of our marriage with three lovely kids my husband traveled to Canada for a business trip coming home he came with another woman and he ask me to fill device document i refuse it was like a dream to me my husband drove me out of the house and bring in another woman but ayelala shrine helped me out with his powerful spell my husband return back to me and beg forgiveness,all thanks to the great Prophet Osula if you need his help contact him with this email he can also be of help to you: ayelalashrine@gmail.com 

Answered by Denise
from NY

Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my fiance that i love so much. Am from Illinois and my name is Catherine Wilson, I had a fairy tale kinda love story and everyone around me call me the lucky one for having such a sweet love life but even the best love story can still go sour, before things went south I tried my best to make things work with everything that I can think of but thing still keeps going south. breakup is a bitch and dealing with life was difficult and everyone see you like an object of pity. I desperately had to do something and that was when i was introduced to this spiritual home, I was told once that if you need it bad enough you will go for it. i came across many spell casters but they promised and nothing came up but an African friend who was my neighbor introduced me to Dr Ogunlade and i emailed him with his email : ogunladetemple@gmail.com and he replied me so kindly and help me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for 4 months. At first his instructions sounded barbaric but I followed them and inexplicable results happened within 72hrs, Am so happy and all thanks to the GREAT DR. Ogunlade that helped me with his white love powers. If you have any kind of problem email him now for help with his email :ogunladetemple@gmail.com His web site address is http://ogunladespiritualhome.webs.com/ Phone number: +2348158143200

Answered by cathy wilson
from CA

To all my fellow homeowners there is definitely a different avenue of tryi g to get your homes back and if not then there is a way that you may be entitled to RECOUPEMENT of payments made during the duration of time paying on the loan before default. Also, we can find the rightful owner of the note, who has the power to foreclose, track the fraud and more. I am CERTIFIED and APPROVED through the attorney state bar in multiple states, I can be brought into a court of law in 50 states to defend the findings and help you build LEVERAGE against your lender. If you would like to hear more in detail about what I offer please feel free to contact me: 714-972-1800 Cece M.

Answered by Cece M.

vanna, send me an email.. what is your situation right now? i may have information i have that may help you..

Answered by mchavez
from CA

Hello MChaves from CA I am in the situation as Vanna. Could you send me an email to with the same information. My address is steph197733@gmail.com ateam
I'm in the same situation can you forward me the info you shared with Vanna? Thanks, Gayle Canadagirl
To all my fellow homeowners there is definitely a different avenue of tryi g to get your homes back and if not then there is a way that you may be entitled to RECOUPEMENT of payments made during the duration of time paying on the loan before default. Also, we can find the rightful owner of the note, who has the power to foreclose, track the fraud and more. I am CERTIFIED and APPROVED through the attorney state bar in multiple states, I can be brought into a court of law in 50 states to defend the findings and help you build LEVERAGE against your lender. If you would like to hear more in detail about what I offer please feel free to contact me: 714-972-1800 Cece M.

Answered by Cece M.

REGARDLESS IF YOU ARE IN THE PROPERTY OR LOST THE PPROPERTY, your still entitled to monetary damages if FRAUD or wrongful securitzation is found

Answered by Cece M.

I want to share my testimony to you all which i believe you can stilltry your best to give a testimony like me so i was married to michaelat first will both love each other but short time he started a newbehavior which i cannot even explain to any one then i keep it to myself hoping one day he will change for good no way he did not changeso i was in pain every day don’t no what to do on till one day when afriend of mine visited me in my office she met me crying then she wasasking me what is going on i try to be calm but i could not then iopen up to her telling me there is a way out which i will do before heleft me with my kids i look up and not knowing what to do then i askher to tell me. shortly she open up to me and say there is a mancalled prophetbaret he is a spirit man he can do it with in two daysthen i look an said okay i will try my best to contact him three dayslater, my husband did not come home i called his phone switch off theni try my possible best i did not hear from him so i began to look forone way for a help so i remember my friend that  told me about one mancall prophetbaret i quickly run to my friend asking her if she stillhave prophetbaret contact then she gave it to me that was how icontacted this great man of spirit he did it for me so quick so now ican now control my husband in any thing even i can tell him that idon’t want him outside today he will not. Now i have a happy family soyou can contact him  via email; prophetbaret@gmail.com

Answered by kelly
from CA

How long do I have after the sale to get my home back. I was told in the state of Kentucky I ahve a year to rthe date it was sold. Is this true?

Answered by Lynn Evans
from KY

Thanks Dr Dahiru for the love spell you cast for me to get my husband back am so happy that is really work and today my husband is back to me with more love and happiness, my people all over the world if you need help please kindly contact him via email  arewaspecialisttemple@yahoo.com  he is always there to help people solve their problem and win their ex back, and many more,stay bless

Answered by Rose
from WA

I am so so very happy today for my lost hope is back to me with the help of Dr Ekpiku,my ex left me for good 2 years,i have tried all possible best to bring him back but all effort seems to be wasted,I love him so very much that I can not even think of a life without him for a minute,I came across a child hood friend whom I explained my situation to her then referred me to The great Dr Ekpiku who helped her a long time ago to get her ex back to her,I quickly ask for Dr Ekpiku contact she then gave me his email address (Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com) I contacted the great priest when I got home that same day, Dr Ekpiku told me not to worry that every thing will be fine that he is going to be back in the next three days after he is finish with the spell and unknown to me exactly withing the next three days he came looking for me,I am so very happy today that I have him fully back in my life,right now I own all thanks to Dr Ekpiku for the good work he had done for me and in case you need this kind of help email him on(Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com) because he is the only solution to your problems.

Answered by Crystal Morgan
from CA

my name is Frank Silver i had a problem with my wife sometimes ago but never knew what the problem was,i tried to asked her but she refused to tell,me what it was as time goes on i discovered she was having an affair with a friend of mine that happens to be my best friend,i was so sad that i never knew what to do next,during my search for a way out i met a friend of mine who had similar problem and introduced me to a man who helped him with his situation,on getting to the man i discovered he was a spell caster i was shocked because i have not had anything to do with a spell caster in my entire life so i tried to give this man a chance because i never believed in spell casting as i thought it will not work for me but to my surprise i got positive results and i was able to get my wife back from him even after the spell caster did all i discovered my wife fell much more in love with me on like before so i was so happy that i never know what to do for him so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone on this blog having similar problem visit:Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com.

Answered by Frank Silver
from IA

Can I ask why so many people are posting love situation/love spell comments on a page about reversal of sale after a foreclosure ???? mystified
I am currently going through a similar situation with my mortgage co. BofA, (country wide origin).I was offered a modification in April 2011 ,this was great I thought until I received my paycheck that week. My check was being garnish for taxes. I immediately contacted my state office to correct this,quickly learned that this could be fixed.i then contacted BofA to explained the situation and I would need a little more time before trial payments start . It was stated in paperwork to call if any problems. I was told ok and call back when I had resolved problem or reapply. I corrected my tax problem . I sent in payment stated in May I received a letter in June stating that I chose not to participate in modification program .i called them they retook all information . I was told it could take up to 90 days to review .in September I received a letter from their foreclosure attorney . I immediately started calling weekly about postponement of sale modification .i was told it takes about 30days for negotiator to take up .My home ended up selling on October 26 now my family & l are.... I have spent out money to try get my home back it ended up being a scam . Help if anyone can please...

Answered by E.B. Williams

did you get your house back?

Answered by denise
from CA

My name is Andrea Monica.i am here to testify on how Dr.Zaba helped me. I saw a post on a particular site sharing testimony on how these great spell caster brought back her ex. Initially, i thought the post is unreal but I later had a second thought and another person still share his testimony on how he brought back his wife.so i contacted the spell caster as instructed by the post. I have no option than to try my best because my husband left me with my three kids for another woman after a minor misunderstanding. Me and my husband got married over six years and we lived so happily. At a certain time my husband started behaving strange.Before I knew what was going on, he left me and go for another woman who works in the same office with him. When I saw the post, I contacted the spell caster on his email and he told me not to worry that my husband will come back to me in two days time once he finish casting the reunite spell. To my greatest surprise, my husband came back to me begging for a second chance.and we are living happily together as one family again. I want to use this medium to let everyone here know that this is real and if you are out there having this same problem please kindly contact Dr.Zaba, the great spell caster via his email {Makiaderspelltemple@hotmail.com}because he can done the unexpected.Wish you all the Best too! his website http://makiaderspelltemple.webs.com 

Answered by andrea monica
from CA

A great miracle has to me well my name is SMITH DORA AM FROM Ottawa, Canada i want you all to help me in thanking DR.SHAKADEdrshakadepowerfullovespell@gmail.com) who help me with my problems. My husband and i have been married for five years now, we live happily as good couples until a friend of mine cast a spell on my husband. he abandoned me and the family, he didn’t even want to see me at all because he was under a spell. it was now getting to seven months since my husband abandoned me and i was frustrated and don’t know what to do until i meet this great spell caster on line, I tell him my problems and he give me just three days assurance that he will come back to me. He help me break the spell that was cast on my husband and to my greatest surprise the third day my husband came knocking on my door and beg me for forgiveness. once again thank you DR SHAKADE you can also contact him through his mail (drshakadepowerfullovespell@gmail.com.)

Answered by dora
from CA

Hello my name is caroline, My life is back!!! After 8 months of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our two kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart.I saw a testimony on how roborobo reunion a marriage so I contacted this prophet and after I explain my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to us and apologize for all the pain he brought to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before with much love.i really appreciate the love binding this prophet did for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about his good work Thank you once again.incase you are in any relationship problem you can contact this prophet for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem.Email> droborobo@yahoo.com caroline
my loan was a pick a payment loan. a settlement was done and i was waiting for a modification before this in april. i paid to have a stop auction on april 13 and it was aproved but still sold because the trustee didnt come to work . even after it sold i continue to get letters from bank saying still under review. now i have to leave as a senior and have a disable 34 daughter with 2 sons. i did everything i could think of and afford. tomorrow my hearing is at 1:30 after i filed a motion to quash service of summons . what do i do next . i know the attorney general won the case against this loan but my home sold anyways.

Answered by laura

I ALSO NEED HELP IF ANY OF U CAN HELP... THAT WOULD BE GREAT ANY INFORMATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! ON DEC 29 MY PARENTS AND THE REST OF MY FAMILY WE LOST OUR HOME DUE TO A TRUSTEE SALE. TO A 2ND DEED. THE THING IS WHEN OUR HOUSE WAS IN FORECLOSURE WE DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT WAS SOLD UNTIL A MAN SHOWED UP AT OUR FRONT DOOR STEP WITH A PAPER SAYING HE WAS THE NEW OWNER. OUR FIRST MAIN TITLE HOLDER THE BANK..DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE SALE. UNTIL MY DAD SHOWED UP TO THEIR OFFICE ASKING FOR HELP AND ANSWERS. WE STILL HAVE HOLD OF THE FIRST BANK AND THEIR LOAN WAS WAY MORE THE THE 2ND NOTE HOLDER. COULD THIS HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE. WE BELIEVE THERE IS FRAUD INVOLVED BECAUSE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO GAVE MY FATHER THE 2ND LOAN FOR THE NOTE SOLD THE NOTE LIKE TWO TIMES BEFORE THE WHOLE FORECLOSURE THING WENT ON. AND MY FATHER NEVER EVEN TOUCHED THE 2ND NOTE LOAN THEY CHARGED OTHER STUFF WITH IT AMONGS THEM I REALLY CANT EXPLAIN MY SELF BUT THIS IS WHAT I KNOW. IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD TRUSTWORTHY ATTORNEY IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA PLEASE EMAIL ME.. @ ELVIA.MIJARES89@YAHOO.COM PLEASE!!! ANY INFORMATION OR SOME SORT OF HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APRRECIATED!!!

Answered by elvia m.

Hi Elvia, A second can foreclose on the property. They would need to follow the non-judicial foreclosure process in accordance with the laws of the state of CA. You can reach out to a FREE HUD approved counselor in your area and they can check the recorded documents to see if the lender properly recorded the foreclosure notices. You can find a counselor in your area by going to www.makinghomeaffordable.gov. If they cannot help you they should be able to refer you to an attorney in your area. Michelle
Who is the trustee company? John
Hi John, The Trustee is a 3rd party assigned by the lender/beneficiary. In the case of the non-judicial foreclosure process the trustee is responsible for the posting, publishing and recording of the foreclosure notices in accordance with the laws of that state. A Trustee can be a title company, attorney, or trust deed service. Michelle
Hello am Christ from USA i want to thank Dr NICE for what he has done for me at first i taught he was scam but until i just decided to follow my mind.i told him that my ex lover which i loved with all my heart left me for another all Dr NICE did was to laugh and said he will be back to me in 3 days time i taught he was lying on the 3rd day my ex called me and said he wanna see me,i was shocked then he came over to my place and started begging that he was bewitched,immediately i forgives him and now we are back and he his really madly in love with me.All thanks to Dr NICE he indeed wonderful incise you wanna contact him here his is private mail (professionallovespell@hotmail.com) Name Chris hills country USA

Answered by Chris hills
from FL

I am carissa from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband, i love him so much we have been married for 6 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Marian, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my a friend of my and i told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem like this before and she introduce me to a man called Dr.swami from indian who cast a strong spell to bring him back to her after 3days. then my friend ask me to contact Dr. swami. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that he is going to bring him back to me within 3days. He also told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr.swami on any problem in this world,if you need any restore in your relationship contact Dr. swamitemple@yahoo.com He is the best spell caster i have ever seen.

Answered by carissa
from AK

Thanks very much for your response Michelle. I had a feeliing that we were at the edge of the cliff with nothing much left to do but jump. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather's situation and pray that you will be able to resolve the matter in such a way that he can stay in his home. I don't have the name of the World Savings employee who brought the loan officers to my mother's home but I do have their names and business cards as well as the name of the broker they worked under. If by crime you mean such things as elder abuse, income fraud, appraisal fraud, forgery, perjury,breach of contract, foreclosure fraud, etc., etc. I believe that with the right attorney those causes of action and more can be proved. The only one that might be a problem is establishing the lender-broker agency connection. I have sent an email to the governor, and I intend to phone and email every elected official I can including the President. I completed and submitted my mother's paperwork for Wells Fargo's Independent Foreclosure Review but it will probably be months before we hear anything from them. Meanwhile there is the matter of the Unlawful Detainer to deal with. After examining the NOD more closely it seems that it might be not be in compliance with CCC Sec. 2924 and/or CCC Sec. 2924a. I believe that NDEX West, LLC might not have been the trustee for the original trustee, Golden West Savings Assn. yet as they stated on the NOD. According to the Deed of Trust and the two statutes, the original trustee, Golden West, would be the trustee until a Substition of Trustee was recorded naming another entity of their choice as the new trustee. The Notice of Default we received supposedly was recorded on 03/12/2012 and shows NDEX West, LLC as the trustee, but the Substitution of Trustee was not recorded until over a month later, on 04/23/2012. So if IDEX West was not the trustee until that date doesn't that mean that the NOD is invalid? And if that is true doesn't that make all the notices that followed invalid also? I know I need an attorney but I am curious about this and any of your opinions from any fellow sufferers would be very much appreciated.

Answered by Sally

After being in relationship with emma for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drjattospellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIl ADDRESS IS:drjattospellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

Answered by karty bella
from CA

Hello. Please accept my most sincere apologies for posting such a long comment. I meant to be brief and to the point, but once I got started I just couldn't stop. No one has listened, no one has wanted to know, no one has cared. It felt good to let it all out, and I am grateful to this website for giving me the opportunity to do it. So even if no one takes the time to read it all I'm still thankful. But if someone does, there are some real examples of injustice buried in the words and I wish there was someone out there who could help my mother. For reading the s God bless us all.

Answered by Sally

HI Sally, My 85 year old grandfather is in the same situation. I have talked to the elder abuse division of the district attorneys office and unless you have the names of the loan officers and can prove that a crime was committed there is not much that they can do. They may be able to refer you to an attorney that is willing to take the case. We hired an attorney that is currently fighting the foreclosure. I am not sure that much can be done in your case without an attorney at this point because the foreclosure has already happened. If you want to get some attention you can certainly go to the press and reach out to all of your elected officials. There is not a lender on the planet that likes bad publicity and sometimes your elected officials can throw their weight around. It just depends on how much you want to fight. I wish you the best of luck! You are certainly not alone which is the saddest part. Michelle
Please visit our website and call me at 866-607-0318 ext. 2032. Or E-mail me ASAP. We can definately stop your sale and lower your payments on a low fee. We have a group of mortgage underwriters and mitigators that will assist you and contact your lender, by represention, to get you a lower rate, and restructure your loan. www.mymembership.org We can reverse your sale date and keep you in your home without making a payment for up to two years for $2500

Answered by shakia Andrews

Am very happy to tell every one to hear my testimony will say. am Gloribel Stancy from united state,am a nurse,this story of my love life.I have been married for 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man Dr. Ehi have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self.You can contact him with this email address {drudebhuluspelltemple@yahoo. com} or {drudebhuluspelltemple@gmail.com} or you can still call him on his mobile +2349038669448 Thank you Dr Ehi. I am sure he will do same to help you too.

Answered by Gloribel
from IL

The spell caster who helped me to get my lover back,(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) I looked so surprised,cried out loudly,wiped day and night, have sleepless night severally, thinking that i have lost Avila Rudy my lover, my boyfriend,my soul mate,forever after 2years of Relationship, but it all come to me as a dream that i was still able to be with him and he is with me for good, for love, for care,and i am so happy, and i thank the powerful spell caster who helped me out in getting and achieving these great joy and happiness,Dr Igberase of igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com,indeed Dr you are powerful,although i doubted these at first stage but you still make it real to me and i am happy today and i say thanks be to you and i promised to always share your good and how powerful you are around the world and in the internet,Dr Igberase is a good and helping spell caster who help to get Ex lover or lost Husband, if you need a spell caster that can help you with your lost lovers Kindly email Dr Igberase on his email.(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) thanks so much Dr for your help and wonderful thing you have done for me,yours Daughter, Alicia Weaver From Alabama

Answered by weaver
from KY

I, too, just had my house sold out from under me. I was in the middle of a loan modification with Bank of America and told that the sale would be postponed. The house was sold at an auction at the L.A.courthouse on May 10. I'm working to getting this rescinded. However, just received a 3 day notice to get out from a lawyer. What are my rights? Help!!!!!!!

Answered by Marcia Ozeki

Hi Marcia, You can certainly hire an attorney to review your case to see if there is any reason the sale could be rescinded. Unfortunately a loan modification in process does not necessarily stop a foreclosure. Michelle
Any luck with your situation? I had the exact same thing happen to me TODAY! Has anyone found an attorney who has been successful in getting foreclosure trustee sales rescinded? If anyone has a CA lawyer to refer, please send me a note. Thanks in advance for any help or information anyone can offer! James cashjak@mac.com James
Please visit our website and call me at 866-607-0318 ext. 2032. Or E-mail me ASAP. We can definately stop your sale and lower your payments on a low fee. We have a group of mortgage underwriters and mitigators that will assist you and contact your lender, by represention, to get you a lower rate, and restructure your loan. www.mymembership.org shakia Andrews

I am Mrs Matilda Morgan from USA, i want to share a testimony of my  life to every one. i was married to my husband George Morgan, i love him so much we have been married  for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara, he told me that he is no  longer interested in the marriage. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met  my friend miss Florida and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called DR OKOGBO  who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Florida ask me to contact DR  OKOGBO.  I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact DR OKOGBO on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact (dr.okogbolovespell@gmail.com). He is the best spell caster.

Answered by Matilda Morgan
from DE

Hello, Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Mrs Lily Brown a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. I Mrs Lily Brown, will render the best of my services to all legitimate borrowers.You will never be disappointed by me in this transaction because you were not born to be a loser.Any interested clients should contact me Asap via Email(mrslilybrownco9@gmail.com) for further proceeds. Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lily Brown. BORROWER'S DATA 1)Full Names: 2)Country: 3)address: 4)State: 5)Sex: 6)Marital Status: 7)Occupation: 8)Phone Number: 10)Monthly income: 11)Next of Kin: 12)Loan Amount Needed: 13)Loan Duration: 14)Purpose of Loan: As soon as you fill the form above, I will send you my loan Terms And Conditions Asap in order for us to proceed. I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed. With Regards, mrs lily

I am Mrs Matilda Morgan from USA, i want to share a testimony of my  life to every one. i was married to my husband George Morgan, i love him so much we have been married  for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara, he told me that he is no  longer interested in the marriage. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met  my friend miss Florida and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called DR OKOGBO  who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Florida ask me to contact DR  OKOGBO.  I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact DR OKOGBO on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact (dr.okogbolovespell@gmail.com). He is the best spell caster.

Answered by Matilda Morgan
from DE

great thanks to the great Dr. UDO who helped me in times of sorrow andin getting my ex boyfriend back for me.my name is Vivian, and i am from u.k, i am 22 years old getting my exback was a very difficult task for me for two years in the sense of that ihave tried many solution and all seems to be in Vail but one day i heard agroup of people of discussing about this great spell caster named Dr UDOand i also go to him but surprising he was the one that told me my problemand i was really surprised about this.then he decided to help me by performing a spell service and after hehas castes the spell he told me to wait for 3 days and on the 4 days on aglorious morning i heard a knocked on my door post and to my greatestsurprised when i opened the door i met my ex kneeling in front of mebegging for my return and i was happy and surprised about this and also tosay a great thanks to the great doctor UDO for helping me.interested viewers should kindly contact him on this email address (udosolutioncenter@outlook.com ) contact him and forget your sorrow nomore.a man to be trusted.......... thankssigned: Vivian*.

Answered by Vivia
from NM

I want to testify of the good work of Great Priest Essyewa, who helped me in bringing back my ex,  i never thought i was going to have him again. i was in a relationship for 3yrs with a boy i believed he loved me more than anything  in the world after a while i noticed some changes in him, things that he will not even notice he started nagging about them so i knew something was wrong. I tried to please him in several was but yet no outcome. shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn't even listen. one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testifying of the work of this great prophet even when i did not believe i was convinced by my friend, so i contacted him and tried his method reluctantly surprisingly in less than 3 days, my lover contacted me and begged me that he was very sorry for the heart break, till date we are still together happily married. This great prophet has helped me in bringing back my ex. so if you are going through a similar thing or you have a problem just contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. here is his email: greatpriestessyewa@gmail.com Just contact him now and you shall also see his good result

Answered by Ann
from AL

The spell caster who helped me to get my lover back,(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) I looked so surprised,cried out loudly,wiped day and night, have sleepless night severally, thinking that i have lost Avila Rudy my lover, my boyfriend,my soul mate,forever after 2years of Relationship, but it all come to me as a dream that i was still able to be with him and he is with me for good, for love, for care,and i am so happy, and i thank the powerful spell caster who helped me out in getting and achieving these great joy and happiness,Dr Igberase of igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com,indeed Dr you are powerful,although i doubted these at first stage but you still make it real to me and i am happy today and i say thanks be to you and i promised to always share your good and how powerful you are around the world and in the internet,Dr Igberase is a good and helping spell caster who help to get Ex lover or lost Husband, if you need a spell caster that can help you with your lost lovers Kindly email Dr Igberase on his email.(igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) thanks so much Dr for your help and wonderful thing you have done for me,yours Daughter, Alicia Weaver From Alabama United State Of America

Answered by weaver
from AL

Latiner BrownI am Mary Isidora, i never believes in spells and magic until i experienced one sometimes ago and it really worked for me. I was in love with this guy and he was in love with me for 4 years and we were Ready to get married until this a lady strolled along and took my man away from me. i was really devastated so i contact a friend of mine who now introduce me to Dr. NICE OKSE, and he said that he is going to help me cast a spell that we bring back my man within three day and truly to the word i got my man back within the three day as promised by Dr. NICE OKSE. You can contact him via his email addressprofessionallovespell@hotmail.com. If you need his help..........(Mary Isidora)

Answered by Mary Isidora
from FL

Contact prophetiyayilovespell@gmail.com,for any kind of problem you think that there will not be a solution i promise you that you will be a living testimony just give a try to him okay he do it for me,and i have a strong believe that he will also do it for you...contact him now....(prophetiyayilovespell@gmail.com)

Answered by Henry
from NY

Hello my name is caroline, My life is back!!! After 8 months of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our two kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart.I saw a testimony on how roborobo reunion a marriage so I contacted this prophet and after I explain my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to us and apologize for all the pain he brought to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before with much love.i really appreciate the love binding this prophet did for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about his good work Thank you once again.incase you are in any relationship problem you can contact this prophet for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem.Email> droborobo@yahoo.com

Answered by caroline
from WA

I never believed in Spells or Magics until I meant this special spell caster called DR OKORO.The woman i wanted to marry left me 2 months to our weeding ceremony and my life was upside down.she was with me for 9 years and i really love her so much..she left me for another man with no reasons..when i called her she never picked up my calls and she don't want to see me around her...so,when i told the man what happened.he helped me to do some readings,and after the readings he made me to realize that the other man has done some spells over my wife and that is the reason why she left me..he told me he will help me to cast a spell to bring her back.At first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try...In 3 days,she called me herself and came to me apologizing..I cant believe, she can ever come back to me again but now i am happy she's back and we are married now and we live as a happy family..Am posting this to this forum if anyone needs the Dr Okoro help.Can contact him through this email: (Drokorotemple@gmail.com)

Answered by pirex collins
from NY

After six years in marriage with my husband with 3 kids, he suddenly started going out with other women and coming home late, each time i confronted him it turns out to be a fight and he always threatened to divorce me at all time, my marriage was gradually coming to an end. i tried all i could to stop him from this unruly attitude but all proved abortive, until i saw a post in the forum about a spell caster who helps people cast spell on marriage and relationship problems, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this Spell caster Dr. Dangogo via email, he helped me cast a spell and within 4 hours my husband came back apologizing for all he has done and promised never to do such again and today we are happily together again. Contact this Great spell caster for your marriage or relationship issues via this email; dr.dangogospell@gmail.com

Answered by nancy
from TX

My name is Owen Chloe from  United Kingdom I never  believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR.ROBIN he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4 years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is robinhealinghome@yahoo.com

Answered by Owen Chloe
from TX

My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and does not even charge for his services, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works, I can pay anything in appreciation. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via email:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com you can also contact him through his website:http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/  or you can read my comment through my blog site: http://cliffordmary.blogspot.com/  

Answered by clifford mary
from CA

My name is veronica from Canada I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is still unbelievable to me until now. I had a problem with my husband 5years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem, his name is Dr ADE. I email Dr Salami the spell caster and i told him my problem and, i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband called me and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and i was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy. Thanks to Dr Salami for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work sir, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is (ancientpsyhicpower@gmail.com) or call his mobile number +2347056024545 you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too.(ancientpsyhicpower@gmail.com) his website: ancientpsyhicpower.yolasite.com 

Answered by veronica
from AL

felicityHi everybody,I won $70,000 two weeks ago in Nsw 6 pool from 38 lottery play.I was introduced to a spell caster a month ago by a colleague who he helped with marriage and financial issues.All what he said and what he promised to do really happened.I guess never believed in magic or spells because i thought they were mostly scam acts or tricksters until i met Dr. SAMBA,everything changed,it exists but only in the right hands and with it everything is possible.I don't know how to pay him for this but i really hope i can do something important and special for him.. CONTACT HIM VIA;   templeofpeaceandsurcess@gmail.com   

Answered by felicity
from AK

Your Answer

Share this Post!

Start Your Free Trial Today!

Website by Espionaut and SW Programming

Share this Post!