I would like to find an investor to buy my house and sell it back to me C4D

We are currently in the retention period and we have accumulated enough money to purchase another home C4D but would prefer to stay in our house and have an investor buy it and sell it back C4D

Posted by Tim Seiple
from MN

55 Answers

I would like to put my house up for short sale and let an invester purchase it and sell it back to me.

Answered by barbara roberts

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Your post has been flagged for moderation.
Me an my wife have been living in our house for eight years the company that owned our house didnt pay the taxes we were going to pay the taxes but was told not to because even if we did the company that owned our house could come back and claim it we we're told to wait until the auction they would pull it from the auction have it appraised we would sit down and.come up with a fair price for every on we did our house was appraised at 70 thousand they are selling it to us for 49 thousand we have the income but not the credit I've been at my job for 19 years my wife is on disability she has multiple sclerosis you can sell it back to us for 70 thats okay we love our house andre evans
I forgot my information MY name is andre evans 231-327-2972 please reply time sensitive I already have appraisal an purchase agreement need response by September30 please andre evans
i would like for someone to purchase my house during a short sale and then sell it back to me.

Answered by barbara roberts

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Barbara, did you have any luck? I have run into the same situation. RJW
Did u have any luck with someone else purchasing ur house? Have a similar situation, need help now. vanessa
I also would like an investor to purchase my home in Coon Rapids MN on a short sale and I want to buy it back from you. 763-447-7177.

Answered by Gretchen Homme

hey Barbara & Gretchen I am not sure if your questions ever got answered but I am a realtor that helps people avoid foreclosure. I know that in a short sale situation your lender will NOT agree to have you stay in your current home. I have this question asked to me alot by almost every homeonwer and there just is no way around it. I am not sure where Barabara is from but my primary area is in Coon Rapids. If you successfully complete a SS and have the financial capability it is actually relatively easy to purchase a house right away. If you don't than I can steer you into the best route for renting. I don't want to call and bother you Gretchen if you don't want to, but my phone # is 651-307-7663. If you want me to contact you just write back and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. I give free consultations all the time just to answer homeowners questions. If you would like to seek legal advice I have attorneys that I can direct you to as well. Hope I was able to answer your questions! - Chris Block

Answered by Chris Block

My home is worth over $200K and we owe nothing on it. The problem is that my ex wife needs $140K out of it through the divorce, or we have to sell it and I get the $60K. What I want is to borrow $140K to buy her out, but my credit isnt the 800's like it was a couple years ago. Actually I'm in the 400's and probably dropping because of a failed business and the divorce. I was hoping someone might buy the home and CD it back to me.

Answered by Rick Carpenter

Hi Rick, You may want to reach out to a local real estate professional to see if they know of a private investor who would be willing to finance or purchase and offer you a lease with an option to buy. You may also want to reach out to a local mortgage broker. There could be some loan program out there or some lender that would be willing to make this loan. You never know until you ask. Michelle
I have a house that I owe $62,000.00 and it is worth about that. The Mortgage company has offered a settlement for $13,800.00 to pay it off. I don't have that money, but if someone could loan it to me the house is worth at least four times that amount.

Answered by George Haas

George where are you located? Please confirm that this is pre-foreclosure as well. Please call me at 651-307-7663 or email me chris@directhomeagent.com and if you are not in my area I have investors across the country I can get you in contact with and get this resolved fairly quickly.

Answered by Chris

would like to please have an investor to purchase my home at the forclosure sale and I can buy it back at a reasonable rate..I really eant to keep my home as or my kids and grandkids enjoy coming to my home..I'm in FL..Please Help!!! email me..pokerguru55@aol.com

Answered by Roseann

Hi Roseann, We buy houses cash and can close within 7 days. Please feel free to visit our website www.apfloridacapital.com and complete a free request for an offer SWFL Cash Buyer
I'm also in need of an investor that by my house on a short sale and sell it back to me .

Answered by kristina

I'm a 100% full time investor real estate broker. I will buy your home today, I will rent it back to you. Kevin Roberts 925-766-7713 CA DRE Broker 00858916

Answered by Kevin Roberts

Are you still interested in buying a property to assist a person in becoming a homeowner? I am in the Chicago area & have been trying for several months to get pre-approved. My income is HIGH & I have solid employment. I have been renting a house until I can purchase, but my credit is damaged & recovery is difficult despite my income. I am a good investment with plenty of references & solid payment history to support. I would very much enjoy a conversation leading to a successful partnership & me securing stability for my family. Thank you for your time. C. Martin
I am looking for someone to help me with my home. I am currently in the foreclosure process that has been halted temporarily because I filed bankruptcy. I don't want to follow thru with the bankruptcy as I don't want to total ruin my credit. I am looking for someone to purchase my home for what I currently owe on it.. Michelle Anderson-Sawyer
Hi Kevin, Look at this home and call me. http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/reo/3368489886.html Jeff Jeff Grove
Hi! My large family is late in the foreclosure stages. Our house was last valued at 320000, but there is some water damage in the basement and we haven't lived there in two years. The offers coming in are crazy low! Like under 150000. This home is our dream home and we have 5 adopted and two other kids and it was so perfect for us! We have poor credit but good income and would love for someone to buy it low and sell to us at a reasonable price on a contract for deed or rent with option with about a five year turn around so we have time to get our credit up and gain financing. Would be fine with person making a profit on us as long as we still get a good deal. Please consider helping our family. Nicole badar
Hi! My large family is late in the foreclosure stages. Our house was last valued at 320000, but there is some water damage in the basement and we haven't lived there in two years. The offers coming in are crazy low! Like under 150000. This home is our dream home and we have 5 adopted and two other kids and it was so perfect for us! We have poor credit but good income and would love for someone to buy it low and sell to us at a reasonable price on a contract for deed or rent with option with about a five year turn around so we have time to get our credit up and gain financing. Would be fine with person making a profit on us as long as we still get a good deal. Please consider helping our family. Nicole badar
please call 813-441-4557 Sandy clark
Hi Kevin, do you business in the St. Louis, MO area? I am interesting in working with an investor to purchase a home and lease to me for 1 year. I recently started a business which is very stable, that will allow me the income to purchase in mid 2015. I would love to discuss my unique, personal credit situation with you. I can be reached at 314-406-0838. thanks, Vickie Vickie
my home was brought for 129.900 only worth 88,000 now .looking for someone to by from bank for 80,000 and resale to me on land contract .

Answered by clarissa

I would like to get an investor to buy a house in my area, Michigan. very nice foreclosure houses with way higher appraisal values and sell it to us under land contract terms. We can put up to 10% down. Typically looking for a good nice house and have very high income, so monthly payments will be a breeze! Me and my husband have very high incomes monthly!

Answered by Sarah

Do you own an Unwanted house and Need to sell know? Does your house need repairs? Are you in FORECLOSURE? Behind in PAYMNETS? Relocating? DIVORCE? 100% financed? These problems can happen to anyone I look for houses in almost all area and price ranges. I can pay cash, take over your payments or lease option your house immediately. I can handle all the paperwork and pay all the closing costs. I'm a real estate investor who buys several homes per monthand can buy yours right NOW! You'll get a quick sale with no HASSLES and your worries will be behind you. Discover how I can solve your problem immediately, CALL RIGHT NOW 925-951-8200

Answered by CA Bay Area Investor

Do you do this in Michigan by chance? Jessica Yaw
What are your terms? Michelle Maz
tell me how this works? we are looking to sell our home Michelle Anderson-Sawyer
Me an my wife have been living in our house for eight years the company that owned it didnt pay the taxes we were going to pay the taxes but was told not to because even if we did the company still can claim it the county said let it go to auction they would pull it have it appraised and we would com up with a price that would satisfy every one they did the appraisal was 70 thousand they are selling it to us for 49 thousand we love our house I've been at my jobs for y19 years my will is on disability she has multiple sclerosis you can sell back to use for the 70 we have the income but not the credit andre evans
Home has been foreclosed on was told it will be sold for around $150,000.00. Hoping to find some one to buy it then sell it back to me. Loan was in my wifes name and I have good credit could lease it back for a period than buy it back at a profit for you.

Answered by Gary

Ftr

Answered by C. Martin

Are you still interested in buying a property to assist a person in becoming a homeowner? I am in the Chicago area & have been trying for several months to get pre-approved. My income is HIGH & I have solid employment. I have been renting a house until I can purchase, but my credit is damaged & recovery is difficult despite my income. I am a good investment with plenty of references & solid payment history to support. I would very much enjoy a conversation leading to a successful partnership & me securing stability for my family. Thank you for your time.

Answered by C. Martin

We live in Holland mi, we have a land contract right now and can not get financed due to my husband not having a enough revolving credit right now. We just purchased a new car so that will help. But the land contract holder wants out and we really love our home and so do our kids. Looking for a private investor to help us out. We have the income just not the credit right now.

Answered by essenburg

Our home has been foreclosed on what was originally valued at 240,000.00 is now being said to be worth only 107,000.00. I need someone to buy my home and sell it back to me. I am not on this loan can get VA home loan to buy the home back. We have already paid 180,000.00 on this home we are not slackers.

Answered by Gary Darosett

Hi everyone looking for a investor in Minneapolis area to buy house on contract for deed or other negotiations I'm currently a self employed mechanic and handy man of eight children and wife looking at short sales ect in coin rapids and areas near there. Any help is greatly helpful thanks Dennis magnan@live.com

Answered by Dennis

i am seeking an invester for a property in tulsa ok. i am currently renting and it has just come on market for sale. i was approved for the loan but my issue is i am married and dont want my husbands name on it. i am currently seperated. the property is listed for $30,000. if anyone can help please Debbie BINGHAM
I am in a similar situation. I am rebuilding my credit after 4 years of no use, and a previous home that was filed for foreclosure, but charged off and sold. Doesn't show as a foreclosure on my credit, but the fact that I have left my credit inactive since then hurt me more. I have a credit Score that's ~650, but can't get a mortgage. We just sold the house my wife owned before we were married, and now have to move by 3/30. I am looking for a similar deal, something I can rent with the purchase option in a year or possibly more. If anyone can help, my email is rjacks258@gmail.com. I am in SW Florida.

Answered by Randy

I am facing the same situation, I owe the bank $45,000, and have been unable to pay due to family illnesses and being diagnosed with breast cancer myself. I live in MD, and the proprty is listed at 220,000 market value. The bank is trying to obtain 419,000, I would like to find an investor who is willing to buy the home and then lease it to me with option to own. Please contact me as soon as possible if you can help! nbhaktul@hotmail.com

Answered by Nay

What are your terms?

Answered by Michelle Maz

Our 2 year C4D contract is up and we were to pay a balloon payment, which is approx. $80,000. well obviously we could not get financing due to our "wonderful credit" (bad credit.) We had a meeting this morning with the owner/daughter of our place. It wasn't to good.The bottom line is we are in the process of finding someone to basically buy out the existing contract that we have with the previous owner/daughter at this time. We need to give them an answer on Friday if we have found anyone that is qualified to do so. The taxes were caught up to date by them and that will be placed along with the buyout price, so they get that back. If we don't find someone or have an approval letter by the 20th then we have to get a realtor and list it. If the home isn't sold by the 20th of July then a C4D cancellation process begins.Then we will have about month and a half to move off the property and all our hard work was for nothing. We have money coming but it could be a week or a month from an investment we made and is finally turning to be complete, but that doesn't do us no good right now.

Answered by Rich Kosloski/Shelly Carpenter

I forgot to put contact info , you may contact us at 320-841-2459 or 320-841-0567 or by email SHELBEL6@WCTA.NET. So if anyone knows of an investor that can help us out immediately PLEASE PLEASE contact us right away our deadline is Friday June 15th (might get by until Monday). But need an approval letter by the 20th of June. Thank U for your help. Rich Kosloski/Shelly Carpenter
I am looking to relocate near my siblings and recently found a home in Dallas, GA that is perfect for my family. The problem is, I cannot get another mortgage because I co-own the home my mom lives in here Jacksonville, FL. This home is selling for $78,000. It would be so much cheaper on a monthly basis to own than to rent. I am looking for an investor that can buy the home (I'm sure we can negotiate it down a little more than the asking price) then sell it to me through owner financing. I am willing to pay a little more interest than industry standard right now, but still want it reasonable since I am a single mom. Please contact me at Kyurstina@yahoo.com if you or someone you know can do this for me. Thanks.

Answered by Kyurstina Lawton

my home was sold at foreclosure and now is up for sale...i need an investor to purchase it and let me reside in it and buy it back or take 50% of owership with me paying all costs for home as if i owned 100%.

Answered by SCOTT LIJON

Need investor to purchase home and allow me to buy back within 6 months to a year.

Answered by A

im looking for an invester that is willing to purchace my pre-construction home that will be move in ready by nov 30 2012 and will lease it back to me with an option to buy.im in miami fl,e-mail me if you know someone down here that can help,carlos-jaurena@hotmail.com or irma.vega@adp.com thanks.

Answered by carlos

Looking for someone to purchase my house at the current interest rates plus a extra percentage per month for 1 - 2 year contract on which I have the option to buy it back or sell it. Plus there would be an additional $$ added to the end of the contract. I am located in Wisconsin

Answered by Single mom who needs your help

i would like an investor to buy my house ASP before it goes into foreclosure with the option to buy it back property is located in Manchester Nj please if theres any one any body knows pls contact me 732 300 8581 price is cheap think going for 150

Answered by brian northam

I live in Minneapolis, MN...have a nice home but it's underwater (bought for 185K in 2006, home is now worth less than half of that)and bank is willing to do a short sale. I would like to find an investor who will buy the home and lease back to me. Need someone who can move quickly. Please contact me at glacier_girl7@yahoo.com

Answered by Rochelle R.

Anyone out there do any short-term loans (investing)? We found a house we're interested in that's going to auction next month, but the county where the auction is being held is cash only. We have about 66% of what we think we'll need, but need to borrow the difference in order to buy it at the auction. We have EXCELLENT credit but we can't find a bank that will give a personal loan for the amount we are needing. Will only need to borrow for 2-6 weeks. Will pay enough interest to make it worth your while. Please email me at ep83115@aol.com.

Answered by David

please contact me by email also northam11@mail.com

Answered by brian northam

I live in the Suwanee, GA area. I need an investor to purchase a home and allow me to buy back within 6 months to a year. I will pay rent with a increase to allow profit to be made. Please email me at cjbrown1966@gmail.com. Thanks.

Answered by Clarissa Brown

My name is Gregory my number 517-490-2989 looking for investor to buy home and lease purchase back to me. Kempgee34@gmail.com ***Michigan***

Answered by Gregory

Hello , I have a property that is currently valued at $102K . I am looking for an investor to buy the property for $40K , and sell it back to me for a profit with a 36 month term . Or lease the property back to me and offer a buy back option that is agreed upon . The property is free and clear and i live there part time . I need the capital to pay off a recent deceased partners wife . Very simple. Thanks

Answered by Joe

DeWitt, MI: We are looking for an investor to purchase our home and let us buy it back. Got caught in a balloon! We are underwater for $280K but due to market, only valued at around $150K in foreclosure, Auction scheduled 11/14/12. We make too much money to qualify for modification so they are foreclosing, We have proof of steady income. We love and want to stay in our home. Please help! 517-614-4007

Answered by Kari

where is your house locate it ? I might be able to help you depending the circustances Augusto
We are located in DeWitt, MI. Kguy.planb@gmail.com please contact me. Kari
Do you cover property in the Lafayette, LA area? LANELL SAM
Do you need a loan if yes email us on jackwilliamsonloanfunds@gmail.com NAME: AMOUNT: COUNTRY: Telephone number: Duration Jack
We are located in DeWitt, MI please contact and I will explain circumstances kguy.planb@gmail.com

Answered by Kari

I own a home in Homewood, Illinois that's worth over $200,000 but the bank is forclosing on due to divorce and lost of income. I now have stable income and family members who have moved in so I now can afford the mortgage payments and want to stay. my credit score has taken a hit but is not too far from where I need to be. The short sale price will be $150,000.I just need about a year to get my score to where I can reaquire to house at an arranged profit for you. Please, if there are any investors interested in this clean and quick deal, please email me immediately at kerro45@yahoo.com. Thanx

Answered by Kerry

Is there anyone out there that might be willing to purchase a home for us and then rent it back with option to buy or lease purchase? My husband and I suffered a great loss in 2009, our home. We filed bankruptcy and it was discharged in 2010, but our house only just sold. I was told by a broker that we now have to wait another 3 years before a mortgage company will even look at us. Because, it appears that the home was foreclosed on. We have good income and can afford another home, but a lender it appears is not an option. I just found the home of my dreams near us. It would be a good investment for anyone. The land values in this area are very high. This particular home is I believe under priced and I know why. They haven't taken the time to update much, no granite or stainless steel. No problem for us because we don't like it anyway. The house cost $415K. We are willing to pay $2500 per month in rent for the next three years if necessary in order to be able to purchase this home in 2016. Someone could make a nice chuck of change if they are willing to work with us.

Answered by Donna Thibault

hello i saw your ad that you need a loan so i decided to contact you to let you know that there a a lot of scam out there ready to take money other without given them their loan because i have experinced it before .i was the one who link one mr andera of brazil to mrs tina lissy since i got my loan from her but i want you to contact her and also contact me via email:xenjimmy@gmail.com get back to me so that i can put you through all want she requires so please do not contact any other lender for she is the only one i see that is legit that i have seen so try and contact her via email:mrs.tinaservices@gmail.com i was given a loan of 60000euro and mr andera was givebn a loan of 5000pounds while mrs cooker a business woman was given a loan of $600000 so try and get bacck to me thanks GOD bless you mr xen jimmy xen
I suffered a few losses recently through a divorce in which took a toll on my credit in which I am presently repairing, and is interested in purchasing a foreclosure, single wide family home in Lafayette, LA area for my kids and I. I am looking for and investor, broker and any business who will purchase this home at $125,000, in which is worth more, and lease option to me for a year. I own my own business and also has other income, in which I can make down payment, are also make lease payments. I am a hard working, single mom who is trying to make a life for my family and be able to make this deal to get into our dream home until I repair my credit, in the next few months, for the lowest interest rate. Can someone help us please contact me. latravasp@yahoo.com Thanks

Answered by LANELL SAM

Its a 4/2 single family brick home, in Lafayette, LA on northside. LANELL SAM
Hi Lanell Sam, ForeclosureRadar currently covers the following areas: California - All counties Arizona - all counties except Santa Cruz County Nevada - Clark, Douglas, Washoe and Carson City Counties Oregon - Benton, Clackamas, Jackson, Lane, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington and Yamhill Counties Washington - Clark, Franklin, Island, King, Kitsap, Pierce, Skagit, Snohomish, Spokane, Thurston, Whatcom and Yakima Counties For additional information on our coverage areas including a map go to http://www.foreclosureradar.com/coverage Michelle
Hello my name is Juan I have a home in Florida In foreclosure. My mom had this house then life took an awful turn my father and her were divorced for ten years she found out from me he was dying of cancer she took him in and cared for him til he passed at the house in June 2007 The following year my younger brother David Martinez overdosed and he died inside the house September 2008 . My mother took his death hard and her being a private person never let anyone know she was far behind in mortgage she was fighting foreclosure since my younger sister and her three kids still live there with my mentally disabled brother. The house is worth 129,000 the bank will short sale for 100,000... I need an investor who will step in save the house from auction in February and allow me to lease with option to buy .. I have $15000 saved towards the home my credit is not good enough for traditional loan.. PLEASE HELP 7274597556.. I am located in pinellas county Florida

Answered by Juan martinez

I am interested in someone buying a property that I would love to have as my primary home. The home is listed with Auction.com and start date of 12/26/2012. I have already been pre-approved for a loan. I had placed a bid on the home above the asking price with a 3% downpayment but was rejected as FM was only accepting FHA rehab or cash. Not sure if I should even try as I have read and heard horrible things about Auction.com. Was also told that if the property did not see, it would go back to FM. Thanks

Answered by Cathelina Barcelona

I am looking for an invester for my home, foreclosure has already happened and I need to act QUICK. Crazy me but I just learned this was an option. I am located in a southern suburb of Minneapolis. The sale went thru at 325k and my home is worth over 400k. My finance has a resource to get financed once the title is "clean" and I have some money to put down. .I am open to c4d or a 90 day note if they could finance thru the short term. Does anyone have any interest or resources for me to call? 

Answered by Helpneeded1661
from MN

We are in Michigan seeking investor to buy $360 and we buy back. Contact ASAP purewine4me@yahoo.com.

Answered by ChrisA
from MI

Greetings,  Do you need a loan? Make yourself financially stable by obtaining a loan from HIGH TECH LOAN FIRM, the most reliable loan firm. High Tech Loan Firm gives out loan at low interest rate to interested firms and individuals.If interested in our loan offer,contact us via:hightechloanfirm01@gmail.comNote: all incoming mail are to be forwarded to hightechloanfirm01@gmail.comRegardsMrs. Jennifer Edmond.

Answered by Mrs. Jennifer Edmond
from AL

Looking for an Investor. We found a property valued at $150k (according to tax records 2012) in the Springfield, Vermont area that is on the market for $79k- offers Homepath renovation financing. Goal is to take out 130k to allow for renovations (My wife and I will live in the house and handle the flip). Looking for an investor to purchase the house and then Lease-Option to purchase within 3-5 years. Will offer fair market value to allow for good return. 

Benefits

* Monthly payment that will cover mortgage at least $100-$200 extra per month (depending on interest rate)

*Instant equity of over 20k 

* Investment secured by asset (house & land)

* Final payoff of full principal plus agreed interest within 5 years

Serious Inquiries only! If interested please email me Andrew.Miller385@hotmail.com   Looking to purchase this house ASAP- so contact me before someone else gets it.

Thanks,

Andrew

Answered by Andrew Miller
from VT

Ever heard of Bank Fraud?

Answered by Pierce
from CA

My husband and I are in a situation where we already did the Pre-Qual, but cannot come up with the down payment amount needed. We would like either a small loan option for the down payment or for an investor to buy the property and Contract for Deed or something similar with us. We have an extremely tight timeline here as we are relocating for ill family members needs. Must know something for sure by Dec. 6th, 2013. The home is located in Patoka, IN and the asking price is $75,000.00. Property is valued at $116,100.00, so no real big risk for the investor. Our credit is bad and our income is limited, but we are willing to do whatever it takes.

Thank You,

K. Watson

ready2startliving2@yahoo.com - Please only serious replies

Answered by katethebomb
from WI

Do you need a loan to pay bills or start your own business, you may qualify for a loan now and contactus by e-mail: credit01@blumail.orgLoan ApplicationName:address:Tel:Age:Occupation:Country:Amount of loan needed:The duration of the loan:Purpose of loan:Mr Herry Mark

Answered by MR HERRY MARK
from AK

Do you need a loan to pay bills or start your own business, you may qualify for a loan now and contactus by e-mail: credit01@blumail.orgLoan ApplicationName:address:Tel:Age:Occupation:Country:Amount of loan needed:The duration of the loan:Purpose of loan:Mr Herry Mark

Answered by MR HERRY MARK
from AK

Hello,     Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever,I am Mrs Lily Brown a certified loan lender, I offer loan toindividual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistancein a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms andConditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regretanything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile.I Mrs Lily Brown, will render the best of my services to alllegitimate borrowers.You will never be disappointed by me in thistransaction because you were not born to be a loser.Any interestedclients should contact me Asap via Email(mrslilybrownco9@gmail.com)for further proceeds.Please fill the below application form and get back if interested andyou will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lily Brown.BORROWER'S DATA1)Full Names:2)Country:3)address:4)State:5)Sex:6)Marital Status:7)Occupation:8)Phone Number:10)Monthly income:11)Next of Kin:12)Loan Amount Needed:13)Loan Duration:14)Purpose of Loan:As soon as you fill the form above, I will send you my loan Terms AndConditions Asap in order for us to proceed.I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed. With Regards,

Answered by mrs lily
from CA

I lost our family home of 14 years this year to foreclosure and our time left before eviction is limited, I'm hoping to find an investor or lender to buy my home and sell it back to me. My credit is bad because of a bankruptcy, but my Chapter 13 is being changed to a Chapter 7, so I will have enough funds moving forward to make monthly payments, just can't pay the total amount up front to the bank to buy back our home myself. Very desperate and needing help to save our family home for my wife and our 3 daughters. If anyone can help, please contact Ronnie, ron4bama@gmail.com. thank you! Ronnie

I live in Mobile, Alabama, I have a wife and 3 daughters. Due to some special circumstances a couple of years ago, I had to file bankruptcy to try to save our home, however, because of the Chapter 13 and the $700 a month garnishment, we ended up losing our family home of 14 years to foreclosure this year and our time before eviction is limited. My Chapter 13 is about to be changed to a Chapter 7, so it will free up money to make payments every month now. I'm hoping to find an investor to buy my home and sell/rent it back to me so my family won't end up on the streets with literally no where to go. I'm very desperate and never been so afraid in my life knowing my wife and kids are counting on me to provide them with shelter. If anyone can please help, contact me.

Ronnie Grillo

ron4bama@gmail.com

251-366-8902

Answered by Ronnie Grillo
from AL

AFFORDABLE LOAN NOW AVAILABLE @ ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.We offer loans with a 

dependable guarantee to all of our clients.Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.Available now MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL,  STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.

FOR MORE INFORMATION: 

Email jimkerry51@gmail.com

Thanks 

Jim Kerry

646) 580-4839 

Answered by Jim Kerry
from DE

I'm Jane Brown by name. I live in USA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr. Barry Smith who lend me an unsecured loan of $350,000 under 2hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: (barrysmith1loanlender@gmail.com) I'm using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don't wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr. Barry Smith, i pray that God should give him long life. God bless her forever.Jane Brown

Answered by jane brown
from AL

Hello,Do you need Christmas loan? if yes get back to me so that we can proceed further and you will receive your loan within banking hours without any delay email: charlesritaloan@outlook.comLoan Application Form:Name:Country:State:City:Loan Amount Needed:Loan Duration:Phone Number:i need your urgent respondsthanksMrs. charles ritaE-mail: charlesritaloan@outlook.com

Answered by Mrs. charles rita
from AL

Your Answer

Share this Post!

Start Your Free Trial Today!

Website by Espionaut and SW Programming

Share this Post!