Bank of New York Mellon, REO Department

Hello, I am a realtor with over 21 years of experience. I have a client interested in buying an occupied foreclosure from Bank of New York Mellon. Do any of you have a contact number for that Bank? The property we are interested in is in zip code 91302. I appreciate your response and will reciprocate whenever possible. Thank you very much! Mai 

Posted by Mai Matthesen
from CA

68 Answers

From what we can tell they want you to call customer service to get the contact info for the REO Department. 866-BNY-1784 or 800-269-6776. You can also try their website http://www.bnymellon.com/. Good Luck!!

Answered by Michelle

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Your post has been flagged for moderation.
Hello I am inquiring about two pieces of property in Bedford Stuyvesant Brooklyn, 11233. -330 Macdonough Street, I would like to put in an offer if and when it goes on the market or if I can get additional information on the property to purchase that would be great. Also – 436 Macon Street, I’ve seen this property as occupied for years until 2001. There was a fire and I inquired about the house and was told that the family would rebuild. It’s now 11yrs. Later and I’m interested in making an offer. I want to save this house... My phone no. is 718-493-8745 my cell is 917-446-1994 E-mail TIMZARZIM@hotmail.com. Sincerely, Zarahiah Zarahiah
Hi Zarahiah, This forum does not reach the REO Department at BofNY Mellon and ForeclosureRadar does not cover New York. You can find a directory of lenders and their REO departments by going to the Scottsman Guide. Michelle
I AM ENQUIRING ABOUT A PROPERTY THAT I WILL LIKE TO SUBMIT AN OFFER. THE PROPERTY ADDRESS IS 3811 CORRAN CT IN WIXOM CITY IN MICHIGAN. OUR OFFER IS CASH. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THE ABOVE EMAIL OR 313-613-3303. THANK YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. SAM JAWAD
Hi Sam, You should reach out to a local Realtor in your area. This post is not a link to this lender and ForeclosureRadar does not cover Michigan. Michelle
Hi Michelle, you are an incredibly patient person, and I suspect that you are smart and beautiful as well. Thank you for providing a respite of civility on the internet Dennis
I located on MLS a single family house for sale by realtor Edul N Ahmad Ahmad Realty 10520 Liberty Ave Ozone Park NY 11417 Tel 718 848 6200. The address of the property112 –41 180 street NY 11434. The asking price was $146,000 and four days ago (Monday 16th 2011) I made an offer (full asking price no mortgage contingency). As of today I have not received any answer regarding my offer. Recording documents indicate that BNY is the owner of the property or at list a trusty for certificate holders. I submitted my offer in writing through my real estate agent and suspect that my offer has not been presented on time. The real estate (Ahmad Realty) does not properly represent the sale of the house or maybe they have inappropriate self-serving interest. I would really appreciate if you could look into this. Thank you, Felix Langer Phone 917 582 3900

Answered by Felix Langer

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Hello I am inquring about the property in cleveland ohio. Parcel number 109-08-004,the address is 9912-9914 Parkgate ave in the 44108 zip code..I have seen this house go from good to bad. And I want to save this house.. My phine no. is 216-681-1488 my cell is 216-246-3308. Thanking you in advance. sincerely Beverly Leach.

Answered by BEVERLY Leach

Hi Beverly, You may want to reach out to a local real estate agent that specializes in REO's for additional information on this property. Michelle
I am a real estate Broker Phx az. Have a client interested in the property you took back 06/02/2011. Parcel No 211-37-013k address 32621 n 48th st cave creek,az 85331. What is price? How do i get axcess . Hope to hear soon. 06/18/2011. Cell 602-885-3999.

Answered by peggy schwartz

I am realtor in Madison Ms. Mellon was named as the bank that foreclosed on a property in madisonMs. The property was closed on in april, I need a # of the reo dept of mellon bank I have a client thats wants the home it is not listed with anyone yet johnlowery 601-906-2163

Answered by john lowery

Hi John, You may want to try locating the REO department of Mellon by using the http://www.scotsmanguide.com/ You should also check for the most recently recorded deed to see which bank is actually on title to the property. It could be Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. Michelle
I'm a Real Estate agent from Century 21 M &M and assoc, can you please let send me more info regarding 323 Ward Road, Los Banos,Ca. Also I would like to offer my service as Listing agent for the Merced County properties.

Answered by Evelyn Albornoz

Hi Evelyn, We have a great recorded webinar called Breaking Into the REO Club. Typically the larger lenders will assign the property to an asset manager. You would need to be on the approved list of the asset manager in order to get that assignment. To view the recorded versions of our webinars please click on "Webinars" under the Support and Training tab on our home page. You will then scroll to the bottom of the page to see the previously recorded webinars that we have on file. You can also register for our free webinars and view the recorded version by clicking on the following link: https://www.foreclosureradar.com/webinars Michelle
I am javier sanchez a real estate agent remax champions i Have a client interested in the property address 11249 spruce ave bloomington ca 92316. What is price? How do i get axcess . Hope to hear soon. 10/19/2011. office.909--981-9733 email:thesanchezgroup@yahoo.com

Answered by javier sanchez

Hi Javier, Typically the lender will assign the property to an asset manager that will assign the property to a local agent. This agent is responsible for preparing the property for sale, evicting any occupants, and preforming the valuation (BPO) so that the lender can set the list price. They will typically list the property on the local MLS once they have a list price from the lender. You can usually see the assigned agents name and number on any documentation that is posted on the window of the property. Keep in mind that they will typically not be able to entertain offers until the property is listed. Michelle
I am interested in purchasing a property in Desoto, Tx. The house is owned by BONY. BOA is their choice for Pre=Approvals. The home is scheduled for auction if no contract can be obtained. Problem is Conventional Loan scores are much higher and that may be part of the problem with selling this home. Is there a number for this company ?

Answered by LGPJ

Your relationships with others and with one another are vastly improved. As talked about earlier, it will not be stunning if your regular therapeutic massage remedy periods will contribute to a pregnancy. After all, the massage sessions will put each of you in the most effective of well being. If and when that pregnancy occurs, you may nonetheless use the membership for being pregnant therapeutic massage remedy that helps ease of the discomforts of a pregnant lady whereas getting ready her physique for the challenges of childbirth. It also considerably lowers the risks of complications throughout childbirth. click here This is of prime importance in the preparatory stage. Polarization on the best centers makes the divine vitality flowing by means of all the different chakras equally accessible. Esoteric healing, as its identify implies, refers to strategies that require intense inner preparation on the part of the metaphysician. In this final level we are going to take into account the actual therapeutic and educating of the affected person to self-heal. At the very onset of treatment it ought to be kept in thoughts that the receptiveness of the patient determines to a large degree the effectiveness of treatment. 360 physical therapy in arizona GypeQueelty
I am interested in purchasing a property in Dallas, Tx. The house is owned by BONY. BOA is their choice for Pre=Approvals. The home is scheduled for auction if no contract can be obtained. Problem is Conventional Loan scores are much higher and that may be part of the problem with selling this home. Is there a number for this company ?

Answered by LGPJ

I would like to make an offer to purchase one of your REO properties located at 109 Shawsheen Rd in Lawrence MA. The prvevious owner was O Daniel Omoregle and attorney Korde and Ass represented you at auction. Thanks, Alan

Answered by Alan Hope

Alan, were you able to make the offer on the Mellon REO? If so, how did you do it? K Barnes
I am interested in making an offer on 109 Shawsheen Rd Lawrence MA. The previous owner was Daniel O Omoregle

Answered by Alan Hope

Im interested in a Bank of NY Mellon property in Ft. Worth Tx. A realtor's sign & number is posted. There is a little lock box which is where door key is kept. I want to make offer as I've lived next to property for 38 yrs and knew orig owner. Agent keeps telling me they haven't recieved a price from bank yet and aren't showing property yet. They told my realator they have someone who wants to pay cash and if my realtor's client should offer full price. IF THEY HAVE A CASH CCUSTOMIZED, they obviously have shown it! It is nit listed on MOST

Answered by Fefi H

Hi Fefi, It is not uncommon for the agent to be waiting on the list price. An agent will typically provide a broker price opinion and then the lender will secure other independent brokers to submit a similar report. Other reasons for a delay in releasing the list price would be curative title work or pending repairs on the property. An agent will have keys to the property and in some areas they will also post their sign even before the house is on the market. It is possible that the agent is trying to double end the transaction (represent the buyer and the seller). Michelle
I am interested in a property recently purchased by Bank of New York ( Oct. 2011) at a foreclosure auction. Property is located in Mesa, AZ. How do I obtain information regarding the sales price?

Answered by Roy Gates

Does anyone possibly have the mailing address and fax # to the foreclosure department and loss mitigation department for Mellon Bank? Please contact me if needed be 626-602-4994

Answered by Jess Perez

I am interested in your property located at: 1408 Prosperity Edinburg, TX. 78539 Multifamily 4- plex Can we see the property prior to making an offer?

Answered by Ernestina Cano

Hi Ernestina, You would want to contact a local real estate agent if you are interested in purchasing this property. Michelle
I need to know the status of a piece of property on 402 Point Lookout Rd, Sunrise Beach, Mo 65079

Answered by David Jevarajah

Hi David, A local real estate agent that specializes in foreclosures should be able to assist you with the current status of this property. Michelle
Experienced Realtor in Orlando Florida working with BPO and REO properties. Could you steer me toward a contact person to service these properties in the Orlando area? Kind Regards,

Answered by Cesar Lopez

How can I place a bid on the property located @ 3124Monte Murrey Rd Lewisburg TN 37091 Marshall Co TN?

Answered by Douglas Looney

I am a Realtor in Big Bear Lake, CA. I have a client who is interested in purchasing a single family residence located at 47070 Pioneer Town Road in Baldwin Lake, CA. Who may I contact regarding the sale or auction of this property as it is owned by BONMellon? I look forward to a repsonse. Traci Potter

Answered by Traci Potter

Hi Traci, According to our records the Trustees Deed was recorded on 10/11/11. The owner of record is Bank of New York/Mellon. Most large banks will typically assign their REO properties to an asset manager that then assigns them to a local agent. You can certainly go by the property to see if there are any contact names posted on the property. You can also look for contact names for the lender in the Lane Guide or the Scottsmans Guide. Although is it POSSIBLE to purchase directly from the bank it is very rare that you can bypass the asset manager and the local agent. Michelle
hi i am in the market to buy a house and need to know the status of house at address 1605 acorn leaf ct. valrico florida 33594

Answered by wayne

I am inquiring about a foreclosed property at 6272 CHAPPELFIELD DR., WEST CHESTER 45069. I would like to know if there is a local agent assigned to the property or a property preservation company. How do I get their contact information since there is no sign in the yard and it is not listed with mls.

Answered by Matt Cooper

Hi Matt, You may want to reach out to an agent in your area that specializes in foreclosures. They may know the agents or asset managers that typically handle properties for BofNY/Mellon. ForeclosureRadar does not cover that area. Michelle
Hi Matt, I went onto the Bulter County Auditor's website and finally found it. I had to enter "Chappel" only t find it. The property is listed as being owned by AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT PROPERTIES ONE LLC. You could contact them. If you are stll looking for something contact me. Bruce S. in CIncinnati, OH
i need any foreclosure property CA 90274-90275

Answered by jackie lee

HI Jackie Lee, With a subscription to ForeclosureRadar you can see all properties that are scheduled for sale or have sold at trustee sale. To register for an account you can go to foreclosureradar.com and click on the sign up button or you can use the follow URL: https://www.foreclosureradar.com/register Once you have signed up you can login by going to ForeclosureRadar.com and click on the Member Login tab in the upper right hand corner. Michelle
I am a real estate agent and I looking for information on a property located on 37 Blue Jay Parkway in Ringgold, Georgia 30736 Do you know if this property is going to hit the market with a local agent? This property has a lock box on the door and has been winterized but is there a way to show/sell this property?

Answered by Wendi Stott

Hi Wendi, ForeclosureRadar does not currently cover Georgia. We suggest reaching out to Trustee that handled the foreclosure and see if you can find the REO contact person at Bank of NY. Keep in mind that the Trustee is not obligated to give you that information so you will want to make sure you use all of your southern charm when contacting them. Make sure you have the address of the property and their Trustee Sale number handy so that you can easily reference the property. The TS# will be on the actual foreclosure notice and you can get a copy from your local title company. The REO dept would be able to tell you if the property has been assigned to an agent. You may also want to go to the property and see if there is a notice posted with a phone number. The property may have an assigned agent but there could be other legal reasons why it is not on the market. If you find out who the agent is you can at least stay in touch with them to find out when it may be listed. Michelle
I am a local realtor seeking contact or other info on 3602 Pine Street, Castro Valley, C., 94546, I have a client that tried to purchase it when it was a short sale, please advise, thanks Howard

Answered by howard clark

Hi Howard, This property went back to the bank on 12/27/11 and the trustees deed was recorded on 1/4/12. Typically the trustee will send the file to the REO department of the lender and then the REO department will assign the property to an asset manager that will assign it to a local real estate agent. The first order of business for the agent is to perform the occupancy check, BPO and assess what needs to be done on the property to ready it for sale. This usually happens withing the first week or two. Oftentimes the agent will post a notice on the property with contact information if there are any problems at the property. If you do not see any notice then you may want to try contacting the Trustee (have the address and TS# handy) to see if they can give you the contact info for the REO department. Once you have a contact at the REO department they will usually give you the assigned agent info. I just did this last week and in 5 minutes i was on the phone with the assigned agent. Keep in mind that if the property is not yet listed you may have to wait until the lender reviews all valuation information and sets the list price. Although it is POSSIBLE to purchase before the property is listed it does not happen very often. Michelle
I would like to make an offer @ 139 Jackson Dr. in Frankfort, Ky. I need someone to contact me @ (502) 319-3598. My name is Cecil Hedges. The house is in very bad shape.

Answered by Julie Grant

HI Julie, This forum does NOT go directly to the REO Department of Bank of NY Mellon. You will need to reach out to their REO department. ForeclosureRadar does not cover KY. Michelle
I am inquiring about a foreclosed property at 1107 Overlook Pkwy, RIverside, CA 92506 . I have a client interested in purchasing this property and I would like to know if there is a local agent assigned to the property or a property preservation company. How do I get their contact information since there is no sign in the yard and it is not listed with mls.

Answered by Lisa Buchanan

HI Lisa, This brings up a very interesting question. We are routinely contacted by folks that want to purchase the property before it is listed. Although we stop short of saying that it is impossible (because it does happen) but it is not easy. It is going to require a "perfect storm" of reaching the right party that has the ability to make the decision and is willing to do so. First understand the typical process. In most cases a trustee transfers the file to the REO department of the bank who then transfers the file to an asset manager, who assigns the property to a local agent. The local agent does the occupancy check, assesses the condition of the property and necessary repairs and performs the valuation analysis to determine the market value of the property. Once this has been completed then the property can be resold. Sometimes there are delays in the process due to lawsuits, clouds on title, sale or transfer of a portfolio that includes this property or other issues that prevents the property from being listed. In your case you are trying to jump into this process to see if you can purchase the property in the middle of this process. If you decide it is worth your time here are some of the things that you can do. 1. If you have a wonderful way with people you can reach out to the trustee. Have the TS#, sale date, property address on hand so that you can help them locate the file and see who at the REO department of the bank did they send this file to or find out if they have the name of someone at the bank that you can contact. Keep in mind that this is not their "job" to field these questions and they are doing you a huge favor. If you get an unhelpful person you may want to call back. 2. Contact the REO Department-In your case the foreclosing lender was BofA/Countrywide but the investor is Bank of New York Mellon. If you were successful in getting the name of someone at BofA/Countrywide ask them if they have a name at BofNT/Mellon. You can also use sites like www.laneguide.com and www.scotsmanguide.com to find the contact information for the REO departments of that bank. You may even contact your local title company to see if they have any contacts. If you find out that they transfer files to an asset manager then see if you can get a name of the asset manager. 3. If you find which asset manager handles their files then try to make contact. Understand that these are overworked folks and their job is not to field questions about the listing. At this point you really want to know which agent the property. Even if you can trace the property through these steps it is still unlikely that you will find someone that can accept your offer before the property is listed. The problem is that you will not know unless you try. You could just get lucky and find the right person and make the deal happen. Michelle
Wow, a great and helpful response from Michelle, who is both knowledgeable, but also courteous and beautiful. Will you have my babies, Michelle? Dennis
I've had my eye on an 8 unit apartment building in Leominster,MA for over 2 years. The owner of record is Bank of New York with an address in Cherry Hill, NJ. It needs total rehab. I checked with the city and found that the taxes are paid up to date. Can anyone tell me who at BNYM I could call to inquire? It is not listed with a realtor. Thanks

Answered by Steve DelVecchio

Hi ! My name is Sammy Lee. I am a Century21 E-N Realtor in Diamond Bar, CA. I have a client who is interested in purchasing a single family residence located at 1539 Deerfoot Dr, Diamond Bar CA. Whom may I contact regarding the sale or auction of this property as it is owned by BONMellon? Has the property sent back to REO Department? Assesst Manager? Whom shall I contact? Or any local agent assigned yet? Please advise. Can I be the listing agent for that property? Your prompt response would be deeply appreciated..Thank you for helping.

Answered by Sammy Nan Lee

Id like to find infromation on a house at 4970 state rt 1241 hickory ky 42051. Phone 2707057385. Thank you

Answered by Michelle Barnett

HI Michelle, We suggest contacting a Realtor in your area that specializes in foreclosures. This forum DOES NOT reach the REO department of Bank of New York/Mellon. Michelle
Hi ! My name is Sammy Lee. I am a Century21 E-N Realtor in Diamond Bar, CA. I have a client who is interested in purchasing a single family residence located at 1539 Deerfoot Dr, Diamond Bar CA. Whom may I contact regarding the sale or auction of this property as it is owned by BONMellon? Has the property sent back to REO Department? Assesst Manager? Whom shall I contact? Or any local agent assigned yet? Please advise. Your prompt response would be deeply appreciated..Thank you for helping. My contact #909-680-8244 E-mail:sammy4realestate@yahoo.com

Answered by Sammy Nan Lee

I am interested in buying a property in cash, please contact me on my cell phone (323) 974-4993 carefully: Daniel Rodriguez

Answered by DANIEL RODRIGUEZ

we have been watching a property we have cash to buy in our neighborhood in Fort Myers. please contact us asap so we can discuss you are listed as mortgage company.

Answered by patti spang

we have been watching a property we have cash to buy in our neighborhood in Fort Myers. please contact us asap so we can discuss you are listed as mortgage company.

Answered by patti spang

please contact me asap concerning your fort myers property...i am a qualified cash buyer.

Answered by patti spang

Any information you could give me on a home located on Rawhide Rd in Jamestown, CA would be greatly appreciated.

Answered by Tina

Hello my name is Ezequiel Ortiz, I'm a Senior Acquisitions Manager for a REIT. I'm currently looking to purchase Real Estate packages Hudson county NJ. Please contact me 201-936-6105 or eortiz24@msn.com. Thank You

Answered by Zeke

I am trying to obtain the price on a house located at 1976 Fournerat Rd. Eunice, LA 70535. Any information would be appriciated. Thank You

Answered by Connor Bergeron

I have a client that is interested in placing an offer on a vacant property you have @ 6855 162nd St W in Rosemount MN 55068-1970. Can you put me in contact with someone that can help me? Kirby w/CBB Eagan MN 612-961-9578

Answered by Kirby Kitchener

Hi Kirby, This is NOT a direct link to Bank of New York/Mellon. Michelle
My home was brought by New York Bank and I have a potential buyer, please contact us so that we can resolve this before I am forced out of my home, address 11446 11th ave Hesperia Ca

Answered by Rachel/Miguel Arambula

I would like the opportunity to be considered for listing REO's in the Northern Virginia area. I am a real estate agent with Long and Foster, Realtors. I am particluarly interested in 1369 Heritage Oak Way in Reston, VA 20194. Please tell what the next steps are. Thank you. 703-505-3031

Answered by ANNA-MARIE TERMINI

I would like the opportunity to be considered for listing REO's in the Northern Virginia area. I am a real estate agent with Long and Foster, Realtors. I am particluarly interested in 1369 Heritage Oak Way in Reston, VA 20194. Please tell what the next steps are. Thank you. 703-505-3031

Answered by ANNA-MARIE TERMINI

We are interested in purchasing the property located at 261 Trackrock Gap Road, Blairsville, GA. If you still own this property please contact me and let me know how I can purchase it for cash. My husband & I would like to relocate to Blairsville, GA. Thank you.

Answered by Susan Plants

I have been eyeing a piece of property in Vermont. They had a foreclosure and went to the Superior Court in July 2010, mine you this property has been empty since 2008. We have been waiting for the property to be listed. How much longer will it take?

Answered by Patricia

I am in the same situation in KY. Bank of NY Mellon foreclosed on a home that my family is very interested in, the judge signed the final judgment in March and it was getting ready to be auctioned within weeks. However, the bank placed on hold on the auction and we are again waiting. This house has been vacant since the end of 2010. The owner absolutely is not interested in keeping it, however, we don't want to make a short sale offer because we are afraid it will tie the house up even longer and feel it would be best to hold out until the county auction (it would be nice to know how long that will be). Kathy
Curious whatever happened with the property now that it is more than a year later???? Billie
I am interested in purchasing property 114783162 at 2105 SE Talton, Vancouver, WA 98683. I live on the same block and the vacant property is an eye sore. I would like the property for my son and his family who is returning home from the army in July. The property does not have a realtor sign yet. I prefer to purchase the property sooner than later, and will accept it in its current condition.

Answered by Mary Dowell

We have been trying to purchase a property for the last 2 months with a realtor that your asset manager has assigned the property at 7509 S 3rd Street in Broken Arrow, OK. The realtor is not practicing eithical behavior. We wish to speak to someone regarding this matter. Can someone please contact us at 918-355-9309 or direct us to someone who may can help!

Answered by Dee Richards

I'm a realtor with Re/Max On Track, Memphis, Tennessee, 1027 S. Yates Rd, 38120. I have a client who is interested in a property in the Plantation lake subdivision in Collierville, Tennessee 38017. It has been assigned a trustee and it appears that the owner is Bank of New York Mellon. The last 9 years to present, I have listed and sold REO properties. If an asset manager or realtor can help me on this, please call me @901-355-0056 or e-mail me @ abstonc@bellsouth.net Or go to my web site: www.cabston.remax-tennessee.net and send me a message or request more information. Thanks in advance for the help............Chris Abston

Answered by Chris Abston

I would like to know if you can help a homeowner save there home. Everyone wants to buy foreclosed homes. How about famlies that are losing there homes. The banks don't want to help or even return your phone calls. Someone please help!!!!

Answered by GNicolas

Hi, there! Did anyone respond to your post? I am a certified Short Sale specialist and would love to help you if it's not too late. Just came across your posting. Please call me at 813-385-1760. Janelle Janelle Duncan
I am in the market for a large home since our family has grown by 3 (newborn and in-laws) over the last year. We found the ideal house (BONY owned) in Oviedo FL which was the right size, layout and price range but the house has been on the market for a few years. We had our Agent contact the listing agent to put in our offer $9,000 below list but the listing agent promptly informed us by email that she would NOT submit our offer unless we came with a better price. We raised it by $4000 and received no response for a few days. We informed her that we would offer list but we needed to know that she at least submitted it to the bank (since being left in the dark is the worse part of this whole process). A day later she replied that she submitted it and we'd not heard from her for a week after. We had our agent reach out again for the status and only then did she immediately inform us that BONY had accepted another offer, It is well known that there have been some unethical practices going on so we'd like to know if our offer was submitted at all, did the bank really accept someones offer (or will this property go back on the market a month later, as it has a few times before, because the agent isn't being up front) and was the offer below list. I understand the reluctance of companies to deal with families but my family is 7 large, the offer was list and approaching the $400,000 mark (so not a offer to dismiss) and the listing agent was very strange in her behaviors at times stating (to the agent an offer below list was submitted and then after our initial offer claiming multiple offers were given at above list). Good families are looking for good properties and there may be some bad actors on the stage making it difficult. Can someone please help me (908) 229-6602? The house was a place my wife and I were looking to retire in.

Answered by Ron

I found a home in Lake Park, Fl. MLS R0280632 offical records 25148 page 118 that for sale of 32,000 address 218 Hawthorne Drive thats needs repair work I'm interested in buying home if not already sold. Please contact jrochelle33@yahoo.com with information Thanks

Answered by Rochelle Johnson

Hello, I'm interested in a property I understand was foreclosed and tooken by Bank of NY. The address is ; 25 Camino de Monte, Urb. Miradero, Humacao, PR 00791. Any information of this property or/and who I can contact is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Salina Velasquez Perla

Answered by Salina

Hi Salina, This forum cannot help you. This is only for comments about short sale experiences with this lender. Michelle
145 Orchid Drive Holland,Ohio been vacant for over 4 years I will be glad to purchase this home please lead me to what needs too be done thank you ! Reese
hi last year i try to buy a house orlando fl on rex hill sub robinson hill we done with everything, include appraisol ,2 inspection we fix acoording the bank before the closing so after more than month waiting for everything finally i got the closing date , sadly that what we learn according to title companie the owner file for bankruptie my question is since im still waiting since that house own now by mellon bank if i still can get the house is empty.i ready. and the bank want to work with i dont have to do nothing if is the same house plrase im looking foward. thks

Answered by laurette

Is the property at 716 Harahan rd, Memphis, tn 38109. If so, I am interested in purchasing this property. Please give me a call at 901-282-1903.

Answered by Cliff Lewis

I am interested in a property in Battle Creek, Mi . Do you have a contact person I could talk with.

Answered by Bill Richardson

I am interested in the property located at 219 ridge road, jupiter, fl...my email is robert@sadofsky.com

Answered by robert sadofsky

THIS FORUM DOES NOT REACH THE LENDER!! You are encouraged to reach out to local Realtor in your area for information on foreclosed homes and REO's. Michelle
Oops, Michelle might have reached a breaking point. Take a deep breath. Now back to our regular sweet Michelle Dennis
I have reached out to the local Realtors...they could not help me as this property went into foreclosure. I'm interested in purchasing 10598 W Halls River Rd, Homosassa, FL 34448. Any help would be appreciated....phone number/contact person, etc. Thank you!

Answered by Mary Laug

I am intrested in one of your properity in Hawaii.Address is 95-1004 Ahikao St Mililani HI 96789.I would like to look at this place ,but i don't know who to call.Please contact me about this house.Thank you My number is 808-753-6674.

Answered by Hojung Clancey

Im interested in buying property on 223 white feather trl, Del Rio, Texas 78840. My # (830)703-6982. Can it be finance with a good down payment

Answered by J. Leija

Have a buyer interested in N5026 Beach Garden Rd, Poynette WI....please send us information.

Answered by Judy

I am interested in finding out how to purchase a property you have foreclosed upon, in the area I am looking to live : 6968 Northland Dr., Rockford MI, 49341. It is Parcel 41-10-12-476-004 in Plainfield charter TWP. I would love to take it off your hands before you have to spend the $ to list it.

Answered by Dieter Panzer

Hello, I am interested to buy one of your properties,address of this property is 1032 Spanish Oaks Blvd, Palm Harbor Fl 34683.Regardless of condition of this house I am willing to purchase this property from you.My contact number is 727 538 9373

Answered by Sonja Vivi

Hello, I am interested to buy one of your properties,address of this property is 1032 Spanish Oaks Blvd, Palm Harbor Fl 34683.Regardless of condition of this house I am willing to purchase this property from you.My contact number is 727 538 9373

Answered by Sonja Vivi

I am trying to find out information on 1702 Giles Bridge Rd. Powhatan C VA. It has gone up,for auction 4 times and has not sold. I would like more information on the house.

Answered by Diane Bodsford

Hi, I am interested in a foreclosure in Naples at 315 St Andrews Boulevard MLS #212036634, any information you can give me is much appreciated.  

Thank you Jean Downey

Answered by Jean Downey
from NJ

i live in one of there foreclose homes .. the  lawyer that handels there business is albertelli law. in tampa fl. 8132214743.   thanks joe

Answered by john wilkes
from FL

How would a person see about leasing and buying one of there property's,in ohio Aaron
I am a Real Estate Broker in Panama City Fl. want to list a property you (BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON ) own in the city. I have a client who is interested in it. please send a contact person to talk to. thanksAbdul RahimShoreLines Real Estate LLC850 814-9998

Answered by Abdul Rahim
from FL

I am interested in a property located at 17 Foote Street, Old Orchard Beach Maine. Can I get some info on it or who can I contact about this.

Thank you

Answered by Kathie
from MA

I would like the opportunity to be considered for listing REO's in the Chicago area I'm an investor to rehab and sell.

Answered by Rock Sanchez
from IL

I am interested in a property 537 cornell drive,warrington,PA.Is it Owned by your bank and available for sale?

Please email me in connectnk@gmail.com

Answered by NSK
from PA

Your Answer

Share this Post!

Start Your Free Trial Today!

Website by Espionaut and SW Programming

Share this Post!