How do I get my home back after Foreclosure. it was ...

How do I get my home back after Foreclosure. it was sold tow Wells Fargo. This is what happened. DEAR Sir, I NEED YOUR HELP DESPERATLY. I am a single mom with 3 children and self-employed, after 25 years of marriage I am on my own. Because of the real estate down fall I got 2 months behind on my house payments. I sent my 3rd payment in, Option One (my mortgage company) sent it back and put my house in default for $9700.00. I called them to make it right as soon as I got the default letter. Option One told me I now owed them $14,000.00 and had to sign a forbearance agreement right away or they would sell my house. This was just a couple of days later. When I got the agreement it was for $30,884.60, this is withing 2 weeks, they wanted $7,000.00 sent overnight (which I did) and $5,971.15 for 4 months so; with no other choice I signed it. I was on my last payment when I talked to a company (Eagle Crest) they said they were a loan modification company with a 98% success rate. They told me they talked to Option One and to send my regular payment, so I did ($3,048.56). Option One sent it back. I called Eagle Crest but they would not return any of my calls. Option One told me the only way I could save my house was to send them $10,000.00 over night and $6,000.00 a month for the next year. I knew I could not keep those kind of payments up. 1 hour before my house was to be sold I filed bankruptcy to save my house till I could talk to an attorney. The bankruptcy was dismissed and by the time I could see an attorney, with out any warning, Option One sold my house to Wells Fargo. I did not know this till I got an eviction notice. I have an attorney now he is trying to get Wells Fargo to put my house back in my name. I have filled out all the modification information Wells Fargo sent my attorney, but my attorney told me today he does not think they will give me my house back, they were just stalling. I am still living in my home. I really tried to make my loan right with Option One but instead of working with me they made it impossible for me to succeed. Now Wells Fargo does not want to give me my house back and they are going to fight it. I am not asking for a reduced payments or anything special. I just want my home. I have no place to go. I don't understand why Wells Fargo got a BAIL OUT but they won't even try to work with me. I am writing this letter to you because I don't know what else to do. I know you have a lot to do and probably get a lot of these kind of e-mails. PLEASE, I have tried everything I know to keep my house. Can you help me? I am not asking for Welfare I just want to keep my home. If I lose it, what do I do? Were would I go? What do I tell my children? My credit is ruined because of this, so I can’t even rent a house. Please put your self in my shoes and try to help me. It is not like I sat back and did not do anything. I have tried everything I can think of. I thought the banks are supposed to be trying to help people stay in their homes, not throw them out. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME! From my understanding the President wants to help us stay in our homes not throw us out. I was only 2 months late! Thank you for your help. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Joanne Vondracek 530-873-1037

Posted by joanne_vondracek
from CA

64 Answers

passion loan lenders10a de Montfort Street,Lancaster, Lancashire,United Kingdom.Email: passionloanlenders@yahoo.comHello,Send an executive summary of the loan you need. Passion loan lenders is specialized in providing loans from the rangeof{$1000 to $90,000,000.00} at 2.0% interest rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority,Passion loan lenders COMPANY is a legitimate and well known British approved loan lending company based in London, England,.Nigeria united states and all over the worldWe offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of renovating houses and institutions, debtconsolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits. We give out our Loan in USD($).*Are you financially Squeezed?*Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts*Do you seek finance to set up your own business?*Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?*Do you seek loans to carry out large projects*Do you seek funding for various other processes?We offer the following types of loans:*Commercial Loans.*Personal Loans.*Business Loans.*Investments Loans.*Development Loans.*Acquisition Loans .*Construction loans.*Business Loans And many More:If you are interested in getting a loan form our company kindly get back to us with this email address <passionloanlenders@yahoo.comSincerely yoursRev JosephAgent Broker

Answered by Rev Joseph
from AZ

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Your post has been flagged for moderation.
Wow -- "Rev Joseph" aka whoever you are -- you are disgusting scam artist, trying to take advantage of people who are already suffering. I guess the spam email business where you posed as a nigerian prince just isn't doing it for you any more? I would say you need to be ashamed of yourself for making up a company, but I have a hunch you feel no shame, for you are the worst kind of scum and criminal, preying on people who are down on their luck. Also, you're pretty lazy and stupid making up your scams. I know that you bank on desperate people clinging to any hope. However, do you really believe people can't google it and in 2 seconds see that you are fake? Or map an address that does not exist? Or believe that "legitimate and well known British approved loan lending company" would use yahoo for their email!? I guess my biggest question, relating to your utter and complete stupidity, is how exactly do you plan to bilk a bunch of money of anyone who may be desperate enough to send an email to your obviously fishy email? Because news flash, Rev... people losing their house don't have money. People filing for bankruptcy don't have accounts for you to scam. So get a life. Get an education. Get a legitimate job. And get off this websit. FedUp With Scammers
Am here to testify of a great spell caster who is very straight forward with his way of casting spells. When my husband left me for another woman i was so confused,but one a day a friend of mine gave me the email address of this great spell caster called dr zizi, I contacted this man and explained to him all that i was going through,he then told me to be calm and not worry anymore because my case is a very easy one. At first i never believe all that he was saying until when my husband returned home two days later begging me to forgive him all that he has done to me and to please accept him back into my life,I was so amazed,I never believe it was going to happen that fast. This man is truly great indeed. Contact him today for a perfect solution to your love problem,drzizitemple@gmail.com and +2348101814609 SARAH WILFRED USA sarah wilfred
I'm on 49 months in arrears and been applying for Making Homes Affordable since July 2009. A Katrina victim and my ARM doubled two years after, being denied refi because of damages when my equity was nearly 50% and damages were no where near 50%. Denial after denial on loan modifications I was able to get Wells Fargo hold off a September 1, 2010 foreclosure. On unemployment, I was told if I got a job making $1200 a month, I would be considered for a modification. September 1, 2010, I became employed taking home over $1200 a month when WF sold to Marix Servicing my loan. WF sent me paperwork about a short sale which, I thought why since I am now to work with Marix. Long story short, I sent a modification packet to Marix but did not have all the necessary documents which I mentioned I needed time to complete. I received a letter stating I had til the 15th of January but then found out my house was up for foreclosure on the 12th. I had someone go to the sale but he was told it was taken off the docket. He did not see my name listed anywhere. Later, I learned the sale went through and the next day learned that the bank bought it back and would put it on the market for market value. I have nearly 50% equity in this house. I was told to get an attorney. It looks like something very underhanded was done. What do you think? The foreclosure attorney who told me the bank bought it back said I would have 4-6 weeks to vacate. Marix seems to have the slimiest power hungry employees working for them. They sound like they are on power trips and accuse others of putting words in their mouths when it is they who are putting words in others' mouths they are accusing. I think this loan modification program is a scam, just as the Road Home Assistance for us storm survivors, it lines the pockets of the banks and provides a paycheck for the people running the programs but does NOTHING to help us who need the help! An attorney relative, not in this field, suggested writing/calling our congressmen. BTW, the market here is saturated with homes and do not sell at market value. There is a house down the street, bank owned, and not moving. What does anyone else think?

Answered by Kaye

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Hi Kaye, I tend to agree with the relative that told you to contact your congressman. If you had equity in the property and you were working through the government programs it sounds like you may have a good story to share. The key would be to tell the story as clearly and concisely as possible stressing the fact that you are a victim of hurricane Katrina, you were temporarily unemployed but now have a job, you have equity in your home. You are exactly the person that should NOT be foreclosed on since you now have the ability to pay AND you had equity. Write the letter and send it to every congressman, senator, supervisor, mayor even the president. This is where your political representative may be able to flex some muscle and assist you in getting the sale rescinded. Keep us posted! Michelle
http://nationalhomereliefservice.com/ is a scam.. Most these places charge 2 to 4 thousand to stop auction date having you believe they can do a modification. Do not please do not fall for this Mike Sims. Amber..Amber Esquibel Office 951-579-1455 Cell 714-598-6101 Fax 951-493-3905 Big scams.. so are the banks. Julie Medina
I agree with you. My home was foreclosed on and sold for much less. I am now living in a dump with my apt. In the rear. These so called save your home programs don't work for folks like us. I have lost faith in the American dream. I am trying to find a way to get my home back. Keep in touch with me because we need to start a nationwide petition. My email address is msmac417@gmail.com msmac417
MY NAME IS CYTHIA MORGAN,I WANT TO QUICKLY USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE MOST POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO ME WHO CAST A SPELL FOR ME TO GET MY LOVER BACK. MY LOVER LEFT ME AND RUN AFTER ANOTHER GIRL, HE CLAIMED HE WAS NO LONGER FEELING OUR RELATIONSHIP. HE BLOCKED ME OFF HIS PHONE AND MAIL. I TRIED ALL I COULD TO GET HIM BACK, BUT TO NO AVAIL. 2 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTERS DECEIVED ME AND GO AWAY WITH MY MONEY AND DID NOTHING FOR ME. A FRIEND WHOM PRIEST OKPOBO HAS HELPED BEFORE GAVE ME HIS CONTACT AND ASSURE ME OF POSITIVE RESULT. I WAS ACTUALLY CONFUSED AND SCARED BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE ANY MORE MONEY. SHE ENCOURAGE ME TO GIVE A TRY, I DECIDED TO GIVE MY LAST TRY, TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, PRIEST OKPOBO CAST A SPELL FOR ME AND MY LOVER CONTACTED ME IN LESS THAN 3DAYS AND HE ACTUALLY CAME BACK LOOKING FOR ME. HE PROPOSED MARRIAGE TO ME AND NOW WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN 4WEEKS TIME. THANKS TO YOU PRIEST OKPOBO, I WILL FOR EVER REMAIN GRATEFUL TO YOU. I ADVICE ANY ONE SEEKING FOR A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER NOT TO WASTE ANY MONEY OR TIME WITH FAKE SPELL CASTERS, JUST GO STRAIGHT TO PRIEST OKPOBO NOW, HIS CONTACT EMAIL IS PRIESTOKPOBOMAGICTEMPLE131@GMAIL.COM, I AM 100% SURE HE WILL HELP YOU TOO. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SIR, YOU ARE REALLY AS GREAT AS MY FRIEND TOLD ME cynthia

I was set up by the mtg. company putting my payment in escrow so that I would be in default as my loan was considered toxic during the housing crisis and I just retired. I had a HUD. approved agency, lawyer,and the insurance carrier for the pmi. trying to save my home, but I did not qualify for any of the presidents programs or bankruptcy (because I had to much money). After a year with thousands hours of the case under review we lost our dream home. Now we're living in a house that the roof leaks and not friendly to senior citizens and can't find any gov. agency to help in any way. HUD.,AARP. CFPB. senator  congressman just no help in a society that advertises so much help.  

Answered by victum
from OH

I HOPE EVERYONE HERE READS THIS! IT IS IN CAPS TO CATCH YOUR ATTENTION. I'm just a regular homeowner like the rest of you, OK, ex-owner. But there is hope! I happened to call someone in the same situation, her story was identical to mine, and many here. We got the runaround from our mortgage companies while trying to do a modification. Yes, we both had lawyers, and wasted our money. The mortgage companies kept stalling until time ran out. Our homes were sold at auction. Mine was in January 2014, hers was in 2007. We are both still in our homes. I know of someone who may be able to help! They helped her and me even when any lawyer told us it was a loosing battle and would never happen. The Mortgage Companies/Banks said "NO" not going to happened. What they might not know is what they did is preditory, and if they do know they are counting on you (the homeowner) to not know that, or where to turn for help, what to do, counting on fear to take hold. And, we know, it does. They wait for the home to go to auction and buy it back for a fraction of the value, take your equity (theft!), take your home, displace families, ruin your credit, then re-sell your home making twice the proffit. Now tell me....how could they not KNOW this is preditory? AND why isn't it a crime? Call me or email me and I will give you the number to call for help. 720-635-0617 Chris. I would put it here but I don't want to risk them being harrassed or do so without their permission. Together we can begin to effectively fight back! Chris
I share your pain also. I was just foreclosed on yesterday 04/02/2012, and It was all so surreal. Although I was ignorant of the law, I'm paying for it now, by having to move out of my home within 10 days. I've called everyone I can think off and no one seems to be able to help. I don't know what to do at this point.

Answered by Omar

Hi Omar, Someone from the bank/investor will contact you. In most cases they try to negotiate a move out date. In some cases they even offer you a cash for keys incentive. If you cannot come to some agreement then they would need to formally evict you from the home. This process typically takes a couple of months depending on the laws of your state. I hope you have been saving some money while the home was in foreclosure and you were not making the payments. Michelle

Please give us a call at 888-439-0555 or visit us at www.ownyourhomefreeandclear.com

I'm very sure, I can help you, Ask for Louis

Answered by Luis
from CA

VVVVV

My Name is Erick Wilson..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me a has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here: okobohspelltemple@gmail.com ...... CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TODAY VIA EMAIL:okobohspelltemple@gmail.com

Answered by ERICK
from TX

I think we should all join together to get a motion started on this banks. They are all rotten, I have spoken to the FDIC and was told by Linda B. that the bank I was with was failing (no customers knew this) Fed's did!  Mrs B told me my bank was just using money that people was paying on their homes to keep them afloat- All this stinks to high heaven, here even some of our judges is in on it.  We had one judge to set a date to hear all the bank had failed to do and all the bad advise they gave us. Like refuging our cash money on the loan. When back at court date and another Judge said he would not listen to the complaints--Our lawyer just stood there and said ok, So sad we had over $150,000.00 of our own money in this home, I designed because I am disabled;  if anyone could help us, Pllease we don't just want to help ourselves but everyone that has been destroyed by bank including the former OCC Regulator who I think developed the whole plan to destroy the AMERICAN DREAM. 770-301-9004

Answered by Jeri
from GA

I agree! I'm in. I am going through the same thing Chris
I can't hide this great testimony that take place in my life I willlove everyone to know it and be partaker, I am Mr Larry  Ben Lucas byname, I live in Texas, United State Of America, I want to thank(Mrs Helen) for his kindness upon my family life.I never knew that there is still nice lender like this on internet andearth here. Just some Months Back, I was in search for a loan of$50,000,00 as I was running out of money for feeding and rent. I wasscammed $2,800 Dollars and I decided not to involve my self in suchbusiness again but a Friend of my introduced me to a loan firm due tomy appearance and doings.And I told him that I am not interested of any loan deal anymore buthe told me that there is still a nice lender who he will recommend meto, and I made a trial and I am most grateful lucky am I today, I wasgiven a loan amount of $50,000.00usd, by this great Company (HELENLOAN COMPANY) managed by (Mrs Helen) If you are in need of agenuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you can be reliableand trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the funds Iwill advice you to, contact her via:helenrose@blumail.org And you will be free from scams inthe internet.All thanks to Mrs Helen You are the one who remove me and myfamily out of poverty. The reason why i am doing this is that, ipromise Mrs Helen that if i truly got my loan, i willadvertize his company and bring customers to his company. Contact himnow at (helenrose@blumail.org) for the Loan you have beenlooking for..

Answered by larry ben lucas
from IA

Hello to the entire world am Jones from Russia i scammed some weeks ago because i was dispiritedly in need of a loan and i meant a loan lender on the internet who to told me he will give the loan if only i pay for the registration fee after paying i did not get my loan......on one faithful day i came across a spell caster on the internet who has help so many people get their scammed money back so i decided to contact him for help.....then i emailed him and i told him all what i past through and he asked me to give him information about my self and the loan lenders information and the account which i paid the money into...so i did all he told me to do then he said i should wait for two day that his going to cast a spell on the fake loan lender to bring back my money.....on the third day i received an alat on my phone that my account has been debited with the sum of two thousand dollars which i paid for the registration after some time the loan lender called me and he was begging me to forgive him so  have no option than to forgive him....and that was how i got my scammed money back  if you are passing through similar problem contact this great spellcaster to for help....here is the email address ultimatespellhome@yahoo.com

Answered by jones
from VA

I bought my home by Bank of America 2011. Situation happen that led me to hardship. North Star took over the loan. They immediately took me to foreclosure; I tried to get modification and was given a complete run around. I paid a company 4000 to help me get a modification and nothing happen. I tried making payment arrangements and nothing came out of that. That bank had one person to another with no solution and my worker on the loan change often. I was given the complete run-a-around at the bank.  Never was given anything in writing.  A letter of default on 12/9 and an intention to sell on 12/5 but on 12 /17 the house was sold back to the bank.  Making home affordable claim that my house would not go into foreclose and they would stop it. But they said when they gave Bank the paperwork it was decline of any type of modification.  Bank told them it was too late I lost my home. I work with the postal services for 15 years. Making home affordable claim they tried to get the home back because of the deviances in the way they went about to obtain the home was not right and I was not given enough time. Also told that there is nothing I can do. They took my home and I have nothing.  There should be a lawyer in the area that can help me. I only got 20 days to react. I am still given the run-a -round of getting answers. And been told once the house is closed in foreclosure there is nothing to be done.  Can I get some help. My number is 757 715-0155.

Answered by Sylvia MIller
from VA

Hey I know how you feel. BB&T the worst bank in town foreclose on our home and now we are moving from place to place. I cry almost every night asking God for help because I want to go home. The judge order some random people to come to our home to pick the locks and throw our things outside in the cold.Now i'm trying to find out what I can do to help my mother get her home back. I don't understand banks. Like you said I thought they are suppose to help people and they always say that the banks don't want your home. Obviouslly they wanted ours and I can't stand the judge or the banks. They make me not want a bank account because they don't help you at all. Just have you filling out a bunch of paper work when they know they already have it! I just wish that people that work at a bank will actually help and not care about doing whats wrong to keep there job.I need help as well because i don't know what else to do. All I do is pray and ask God to please help us get out home back.

Answered by Q

Hello,

I have seen a lot of questions but not one response to help people who the banks foreclosed on their properties.  My home went to foreclosure sale on Nov 14, 2013.  Now I am getting eviction notice and probably be evicted shortly.  I need to respond the UD this week.  Anyone successfuly been able to stall the bank from taking over their house after a foreclosure sale?  My bank is/was wells fargo (2nd HELOC) who bought the first with Chase to take over the house.

My email is leaning111@hotmail.com

Answered by Leaning
from CA

You own the house when the loan went though. The money came from our taxes. It does not contain 2 parties on the contact and that is also illegal. Do a forensic audit. The $59 audit will tell you if you have enough illegal actions to get the house. Write 3 letter telling the bank that you want to settle in full and need to see the orginal contact within a month to make sure everything is right. If they do not reply then you own the house. Here are a few rough notes. I do not get into it anymore. People need to wake up. StopCancer.com

Answered by Wayne Graham

My lover dumped me for any another woman, and i was divorce by my husband with my two son after 8years of marriage and also i really love him i contacted priest omigodo for a love spell to get my husband back, to my greatest surprise he cast a love binding spell to get him back for me and my lover came back after 48hours. i will advice you anyone looking for any kind of spell should contact priest omigodo via email address: (OMIGODOSHRINE@GMAIL.COM) or call his cell phone for urgent response on +2348079367204 From United States Name : Eva Villa Address :13061 Lampson Ave #29 Garde Grove,ca, USA

Answered by HOW I GOT BACK MY LOVER
from IL

IF YOU NEED A REAL SPELL CASTER PLEASE CONTACT DR AGBOGU HE IS A GREAT MANHe brought back my ex within 24 hrs when others failed just using this post as a testimony and to tell people that there are still Real spell caster out there .if you need his help in any way be it LOVE SPELL ...HIV/AID,LOST WEIGHT,MAGIC SPELL,MONEY SPELL,SPELL TO PROTECT YOURSELVES FROM DANGERS,SAME/SEX LOVE SPELL,HOW TO GET THE PERFECT VALENTINE’S GIFT FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND PROMOTION IN YOUR OFFICE,IF YOU NEED A CHILD...SPELL REMOVAL........GOOD LUCK......do contact him directly onE-mail agbogunmagichome@gmail.comThank you all.Name:Ashley ThomasLocation: France

Answered by ashley
from TX

AM joan from California

(philipsolutioncentre@yahoo.com).I want to use this

medium to tell

you all about my spell caster.About two

months ago I was

having problems with my husband and he

left me for

another lady.I did everything I could to get

my husband

but all to no avail until last month when a

friend of mine

introduced me to(My PHILIP Solutions

Temple)were I met a

great spell caster who gave me a spell with

instructions on

how to use it.I did all I was told and two

weeks later my

husband came back home begging me for

forgiveness.I

forgave him and today we are living

together again.You

could be the next to tell your story why not

try this temple

out?here is the email-

philipsolutioncentre@yahoo.com

Answered by philip
from AK

ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds. We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.Available now MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE AND MOREApply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.morethanlending@gmail.comRegards

Answered by Jason Rappaport
from NY

Hi Peeps, iam Phelia West a final year student of Medicine and Surgery Concordia University Montreal Canada. Please if you wanna be scam free just like the way i am now please do not hesitate to apply for a loan from the Queneeth Stark loan company , i have tested there services and its is so unique and so fast without any further benefit of doubt i am so convinced and quit guaranteed that this company is one of the very best loan company online because my loan was granted to me without any form of headache or heartaches as compared to all other fake loan companies that i contacted online before reaching them and you can reach them on this email that i  used in obtaining my own loan {mrsqueenethstarkloanagency@admin.in.th} {mrsstarkloans@aol.com} also should you wanna contact me please here is my personal email{phaliawest@gmail.com}

Answered by PHALIA WEST
from LA

My name is Anna  from Canada I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is still unbelievable to me until now. I had a problem with my husband 5years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem, his name is Dr ADODO. I email Dr ADODO the spell caster and i told him my problem and, i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband called me and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and i was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy. Thanks to Dr ADODO for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work sir, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is (adodospelltemple@gmail.com) or call his mobile number +2348156784928 you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too.(adodospelltemple@gmail.com).

Answered by ANNA
from OH

My Name is JUDE JACKSON .I will love to share my testimonyto all thepeople in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriendback and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marryto left me 4 weeks to our weeding for another man..,When icalled her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on herFacebook and she changed her Facebook status from married toSingle...when i went to her place of work she told her boss shenever want to see me..i lost my job as a result of this cos i cantget myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything didnot go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her backto all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa toexecute some business have been developing some yearsback..I told him my problem and all have passed through ingetting her back and how i lost my jobe-mail; obazespiritualspelltemple@hotmail.comhe' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped you outtoo..good luckhis email; obazespiritualspelltemple@hotmail.comcall him online +2348157905793Visit his website=obazespiritualspelltemple.simplesite.comfor you to have joy in your relationship.REGARDS........JUDE JACKSON....

Answered by JUDE JACKSON
from NJ

Where do you get this info?  I've paid attorneys $6100 to get my house back and they're telling me I'm gonna have to spend 8K for depositions of robo signers.  The Attorneys General 50 state settlement excused them from robo-signing.  Please tell me where you get this info?  I had to decide today to give up or keep fighting....I can't afford to keep fighting.  I have researched this for over a year.

Answered by Debbie in Texas
from TX

I am a personal assistant who happens to be a former underwriter and runs a mortgage processing company. I am not a broker, lender or Realtor. I simply work with homeowners who are facing default and foreclosure. I do charge a personal assistant flat fee of $750. This is for my time and for helping you structure, budget and complete a thorough financial and analysis of your spending habits. After you have received your mod trial ,I then ask for a donation of one month mortgage payment to be donated to a charity of my choice. I realize from a lot of my family and friends that I have helped, that most people can become qualify for a mod, if they budget better, and supplement their income. I can help you to do all of that. All the people that I have helped to do this, have been approved for a mod even after trying for years on their own. I hope you will take a step of faith and call me because this is the only way I can help you. 301-429-5905
Wow, every bodies story sounds like mine. Got behind, was to be working out a deal withPNC. Sent in signed agreement and back check of 5500.00 and was to start payments to get coughr up. Sent everything overbite . That was October 2010. Found out that December they sold it anyway. Lost another 1600 to a service that was to help get house back. Found out or was a fraud. Found another attorney . Was able to go to court June2011 . Judge was not happy with pnc. Put house back in our name. Ordered them to work out a payment plan. I can not tell you how many times I sent in my info. To make matters worse we had house fire in April. 2012, lost every thing . Was still trying to work out deal. Construction was most done, and mortgage co stopped process in September Just found out today my house was sold in August. Was never notified. I go down to my house 3 times a week check things out and get the mail. We have been staying in an aparent a half hour away. We have everything on order for house. Bought the flooring, kitchen apploances. Our ins Payed rent up until this month along with the furniture. There was 98,000.00 on escro from fire. They tolde I could use a portion of that money to get caught up. That would have been 35,000.00. Now they have house and money . I am just on shock that I did not get any notice before or after sale. I have been paying utilities. All this time. I put a call on to an attorney that handles these matters . Any suggestions

Answered by Di

Sherriff made us all get out of my house. Now banks. I hid the fact it was in foreclosure from my husband. It was complete shock when cops came to make us leave. In a motel now. What can I do here in Oregon? Can I buy back my home in any way? My finances have changed. Just got inheritance,and my husband has gotten his health back now(why I hid the foreclosure in first place-so sorry I did now). Is there any advice? Should I get a new home-have $5000 saved. My credit is bad and I have eviction now to boot. Can I still buy another home in my situation even. Interested in my own first if at all possible. If impossible-how can I get into new home/mortgage? ANY HELP PLEASE!! Thanks

Answered by Randi

Randi - go to Neil Garfield's website - Livinglies.com. There are attorneys on that site who can help you in Oregon. Don't give up. Fight back! Elaine
Help Please(above).

Answered by Randi

I CAN HELP YOU WITH A LOAN!!!..do you need a loan to pay off your bills or start a business of your own?if yescontact me now via-nationwide.loancompany01@gmail.com, i offer 2% loan interest and my loan is very cheap andfast to receive

Answered by james
from TX

i would like to know more about your generosity? sabakagypsy@gmail.com thank you janEL

My Name is Harmand Amadeus from California. I am here to give testimony on how got my wife back. My wife left me for no reason 3 years ago. She moved out with another man, i felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and does not even charge for his services, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so i decided to try this great spell caster called DR. OTIAGBE and i contacted him via his email: {Otiagbe@yahoo.com}. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day i received a call from my darling wife called Rugina last month. She apologized and came back to me.  I'm very happy now. Thank you DR. OTIAGBE, You can reach him via email: {Otiagbe@yahoo.com}

Answered by Harmand Amadeus
from CA

I never believed in Spells or Magics until I meant this special spell caster called DR OKORO.The woman i wanted to marry left me 2 months to our weeding ceremony and my life was upside down.she was with me for 9 years and i really love her so much..she left me for another man with no reasons..when i called her she never picked up my calls and she don't want to see me around her...so,when i told the man what happened.he helped me to do some readings,and after the readings he made me to realize that the other man has done some spells over my wife and that is the reason why she left me..he told me he will help me to cast a spell to bring her back.At first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try...In 3 days,she called me herself and came to me apologizing..I cant believe, she can ever come back to me again but now i am happy she's back and we are married now and we live as a happy family..Am posting this to this forum if anyone needs the Dr Okoro help.Can contact him through this email: (Drokorotemple@gmail.com)

Answered by MARK
from CA

hi joanne you not alone with wells fargo bank .my husband died ,i sold everything to pay my morgage and save my house .tried modification ,attorney charged $15.000 nothing done .now my house is sold on 4/10/12 .i am disable and no place to go .only 16 days know my house forclosed .i need help too

Answered by meena

It can be confusing and deflating to consumers who have to wait 2-7 years after the unfortunate incident of a Foreclosure or Short sale or Deed in Lieu to be able to Purchase or Refinance a Home. Most of these consumers are now renting from a landlord or are living with family or friends to have a roof over their head. However there is a solution to help these consumers get back the Pride of Homeownership and Not have to wait years to buy or refinance their home again. Depending on what State you are in and how many incidents you have had, you may be able to do it Now.

Feel free to contact me so I can share the right path with a solid solutions to your new home goals.

Michael Evans 

Loan Officer NMLS: 251165

mevans@banchomeloans.com 

510-455-4109

Answered by Michael Evans Direct Lender for All States in the USA
from CA

Hello,     Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever,I am Mrs Lily Brown a certified loan lender, I offer loan toindividual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistancein a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms andConditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regretanything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile.I Mrs Lily Brown, will render the best of my services to alllegitimate borrowers.You will never be disappointed by me in thistransaction because you were not born to be a loser.Any interestedclients should contact me Asap via Email(mrslilybrownco9r@gmail.com)for further proceeds.Our services include the following:* Personal Loans* Debt consolidation loans* Ability* Business Loans* Education Loans* MortgagePlease fill the below application form and get back if interested andyou will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lily Brown.BORROWER'S DATA1)Full Names:2)Country:3)address:4)State:5)Sex:6)Marital Status:7)Occupation:8)Phone Number:10)Monthly income:11)Next of Kin:12)Loan Amount Needed:13)Loan Duration:14)Purpose of Loan:As soon as you fill the form above, I will send you my loan Terms AndConditions Asap in order for us to proceed.I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed. With Regards,

Answered by mrs lily
from CA

i would like to inquire more on your loan offers janEL
My name is kathyn c Martin i purchased my first home in 1994 in emeryville,ca.And i stayed there until i left my job at the Chevron Corporation in 2000.So i was able to use my 401k as a down pawment. Social securty administration said that i could own a home,so i was able to purchase a duplex at 1396 east 27th street Oakland,Calif and rent my other home out at 1024 63rd street emeryville calif to my Son Bryan Payton he stayed there until he could no longer afford the mortgage payment!so i had to sell that house for 164,00.00.I had to put some money in a savings account. I had to purchase another property so i bought a house in North Highlands,Calif and i rented the property at 1396 east 27th street to my son upstairs,in apartment a.And i rented downstairs to my sister bernice Covington and my Nephew Wayne Covington.Everything was going fine with the rentals until themortgage industry collapsed! So i filled for bankrupcy in Sacremento,Calif 2008 i was able to be cleared of the debt of my house!I filled for a chapter 7 instead of chapter11 and i didn't know it was going to render me homeless!!After i had been to court on many ocasions working with Kitty Lin &Wood law firm tried to help as much as they could!My familiy and i could not come up with the 2,500 per month mortage!We made one payment and we realize that we could not keep up the payments any longer! I need your help in trying to get my house back for me and my children!! All i can do is pray to GOD that you can help me with this situation!!My name once again is Kathryn C Martin and i can be reached at the East Oakland Community Project witch is a homeless shelter!!And my number here is (510)532-3211 please call and help me out and GOD bless you!!

Answered by Rodney Smith

My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and does not even charge for his services, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works, I can pay anything in appreciation. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via email:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com you can also contact him through his website:http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/    He can solve any problem like,(1) If you want your ex back. (2) you need a divorce in your relationship. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women & men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial stance. (9) Herbal care.

Answered by CLIFFORD MARY
from CA

This is all so scarry. I have done so much research hoping to save my home. We ended up losing it anyway and had 14 days to move out. We have found a rental but we are now being harassed by our second mortgage company to pay the balance owed to them. We want to fight and try to get our house back. I fought for a modification for over 2 and a half years. I can't count how many times I sent them the same paperwork and was denied because the didn't receive it in time. Then they foreclose on us without ever even getting to our paperwork. We had hired an attorney in the beginning and find out now that we lost the house that they were misrepresenting themselves. We paid them almost $10,000 to save our house and we lost it anyway! I can't seem to find any information on what kind of lawyer or even what lawyer to contact to help us with this now? I live in Washington State, can anyone help me find information on one to contact?

Answered by Lori

Lori, did you ever receive any help? staticfree

ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.

Available now

MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE

AND MORE

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.

robertinc.linzer@gmail.com

Regards 

Gary Cole.

Answered by Gary Cole
from NY

I need help Im inthe same sittuationas everybody else in thise forum! I leave in texas and my family has to move on 6/24 !fannie mae bought my house after we originally bought it from them! our home was brought at 115.000.00 dollars and they bought it back at 80,000.00 . After several attemps to pay what we owe which it was7,000.00 all i got was the run around from the attorneys and the mortgage company until fannie mae themself send me to a house counselor which i though that was odd! For them to do thise . I got the run around from every body !!! What happend to the help obama send fannie mae so they wound go under !! That was tax payers money! We paid for all that and i feel like we worked all those years to buy our dream house just so the goverment can give thise companies our money so we can just end up unemployed and loose our home ! Now my kids are going to be homeless !! and our money its given to companies to that dont care!!! Im so upset that people from other countries think that by coming to the united states. They live the american dream not knowing that the united states is not anybetter than where they come from! Obama if you want tohelp us the way you help other countries!3

Answered by virginia castaneda

Hello I am julian carlos ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to dr ajagbo the great messenger to the oracle of ajagbospelltemple,I narrated my problem to dr ajagbo about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids, and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact dr ajagbo on his personal email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve.no need for you to die in pains and silince.Contact him direct on: ajagbospelltemple@gmail.com or contact him through his phone number:+2348156759423.and get your problems solved like me….. thank you dr ajagbo for saving my marriage life,ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: ajagbospelltemple@gmail.com

Answered by julian carlos
from CA

Joanne (sigh) I feel your pain. I'm in the fight for my house too. Hang in there and don't quit! What happen to our American Dream?

Answered by Chris

best of luck

Answered by mike atwater

Hello everyone, i am Mr Elvis walker from California USA, i want to use this great medium to thank Mr Eladio cruz for his kindness upon my life and that of my family. for granting me a loan of $800,000 to finish the building of my house, I never thought this day would come through that i will be able to finish the building of my house as i was scammed earlier by several loan companies who made me pay some amount of money promising to grant me loan but at the end they duped me of my money and gave me noting in return,i was frustrated and promised not to have anything to do with any internet lender again until a friend told me about Mr Eladio, though i did not believe him, i tried and emailed Him for my loan and to my greatest surprise he gave me a loan of $800,000 to finish the building of my house, i am happy that today i am a proud owner of a house and i that God for Mr Eladio who is a God sent to me and the world in general. I want to advise all loan seekers today to email Him via: eladioloancompany@yahoo.com and be free from scams on the internet. 

Answered by Elvis Walker
from AK

Great Thanks to Dr Ofemo for helping me when i needed help.      My name is frank Marian from USA I neverbelieve in love spells until I experience Dr.DR Ofemo temple, and after he cast a love spell for me my Ex called me to apologize for the pain that she has caused me and till today we are living a happy family,if you need a right place to solve your problemscontact DR Ofemospelltemple@gmail.com is the right choice. he is a great man that have been casting spells with years of experience, he cast spells for different purposes like:(1)If you want your ex back.(2) if you always have bad dreams.(3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/ men to run after you.(5)If you want a child.(6)[You want to be rich.(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yoursforever.(8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal careContact him today on: drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website on http://drofemospelltemple.webs.com/

Answered by frank marian
from TX

Great Thanks to Dr Ofemo for helping me when i needed help.      My name is frank Marian from USA I neverbelieve in love spells until I experience Dr.DR Ofemo temple, and after he cast a love spell for me my Ex called me to apologize for the pain that she has caused me and till today we are living a happy family,if you need a right place to solve your problemscontact DR Ofemospelltemple@gmail.com is the right choice. he is a great man that have been casting spells with years of experience, he cast spells for different purposes like:(1)If you want your ex back.(2) if you always have bad dreams.(3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/ men to run after you.(5)If you want a child.(6)[You want to be rich.(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yoursforever.(8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal careContact him today on: drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website on http://drofemospelltemple.webs.com/

Answered by frank marian
from TX

Answered by frank marian
from NV

Am here to testify of a great spell caster who is very straight forward with his way of casting spells. When my husband left me for another woman i was so confused,but one a day a friend of mine gave me the email address of this great spell caster called dr zizi, I contacted this man and explained to him all that i was going through,he then told me to be calm and not worry anymore because my case is a very easy one. At first i never believe all that he was saying until when my husband returned home two days later begging me to forgive him all that he has done to me and to please accept him back into my life,I was so amazed,I never believe it was going to happen that fast.This man is truly great indeed. Contact him today for a perfect solution to your love problem,drzizitemple@gmail.com and +2348101814609SARAH WILFREDUSA

Answered by sarah wilfred
from NY

I am Shirley Turner from Houston here in Texas if you need a loan then contact Abu Abdullah Loan Firm cos they offer me without credit check and low interest rate of 4% if you need loan contact them with this email abuabdullahloanfirm@yahoo.com

Answered by Shirley Turner
from TX

All of replied comments are no way of getting back the foreclose property. I guess this is what all legalization wants to have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTB82dnhL6s

Answered by Lisa Young
from FL

Are you looking for a business loan, personal loan, home loan, car 

loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan, unsecured loans, venture 

capital, etc. .. Or were you refused a loan by a bank or a financial 

institution for one or more reasons. You in the right place for 

your loan solutions! I am a private lender, I give out loans to 

companies and individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of 

2%. Interest. Please contact us via email marylucksonloanhome@gmail.com

marylucksonloanhome@outlook.com

Answered by Mary123456
from LA

Sharon - go to Livinglies.com Neil Garfield is an attorney with a network of other attorneys in other staes. Maybe you can get some help there. Fight back. Don't give up.

Answered by Elaine

I am in the same situation. Our home was foreclosed on and sold back to Suntrust Mortgage. I lost my job three years ago and have been trying for a remodify. I would month after month send in all the paperwork they asked for so they would push back to foreclosure day. then one day they ask for the same paper work, I sent it in and they tell me I sent it in too late. they said it needed to be in at least three days before the foreclosure date yet they only told me three days before the foreclosure date that I needed to send in the paper work. so our home went into foreclosure. I really want to keep our home somehow. Need help.

Answered by Rene Vela
from TX

I'm going through the same thing. The whole modification thing seems to be a big scam. I recieved a forclosure letter and earlier this year was told I was approved for a modification but am now finding out that the bank is saying I didn't return the paper work in a timely manner when infact, I did. I have only been communicating with the bank by phone and each time am talking to someone different. I am in the process of contacting the media and my congressman to let them know that the banks are back up to their tricks again. Cordelia Landry

my house is in foreclosure the address is 28627 n coal ave san tan valley az i would like to get my home back but i dont know what to do or if i can it was included in chapter 7 bankrupcy i am almost finished getting my bachelors degree in social work do i have options.

Answered by tina mason
from AZ

I just want my house back in my name. As a matter of fact I have been getting letter from American Home Mortgage. They want to refi my loan. How can they when Wells Fargo bought it and do I pay my old loan, which has now gone up $200,000 when Wells Fargo bought it for 168,000?

Answered by joanne vondracek

Hi Joanne, Can you give us more details? Did Wells Fargo foreclosure on your home and the winning bid was $168,000? Or is Wells the new servicer? Is the letter from American Home Mortgage just a refi solicitation or are they the investor on the loan that was serviced by Wells Fargo? Michelle

Doesn't sound like there are any answers :( I refused to spend the kind of money they wanted us to pay for our modification with no guarantees of them not changing it 3 months later. Bank bought our house back we are staying until they kick us out!! So sorry for everyone !! The realtor who I talked to said 1 in 5 homes are going though this something needs to change!

Answered by helpless in ohio
from OH

This is Joanne Vondracek, I am sorry I have not gotten back to anyone. I did not know that my letter got posted. I got my home back after 8 years. Please if anyone needs help still. Please call me, I think I can help. Don't trust anyone. Yes Well Fargo did own my home. But there is so much more. Call me 530-873-1037 JOANNE

If you or someone you know has received a Notice of Default on an owner occupied property in Washington State give us a call and ask about our new Foreclosure Fairness Act mediation services. We have developed a team and program to offer affordable quality representation through out the process for our members and others seeking to participate in the mediation process here in WA. The Foreclosure Fairness Act Mediation program is best protection against necessary foreclosure to date however we have found that MANY people unfortunately MANY know nothing about it. I was told by the director of the program that this was because it is not adequately funded at the moment and they leave it to the referrers and other organizations to get the word out. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 20 DAYS AFTER THE NOTICE OF TRUSTEE SALE IS RECORDED AT THE COUNTY TO REMAIN ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM. Fore more information please call our office at 425-259-2600 . In the event that you have missed the deadline we can also refer you for free to other resources and trusted professionals within our network. Knowledge is power! 

Answered by Homehelpwa
from WA

they told me to leave home bec of forecloser or they would lock it up i loose all personal stuff as well i moved out they forclosed and sold it yrs later can i get my home back instead of settle for small check bec of there fraud . it was hardship i lost my daughter death and lost my job same time 3 months later got job but they wanted like 5000.00 i couldnt come up with that !!!

Answered by sandra
from TN

Hello the bank sold my house behind my back and bid on it and won the bid I'm going crazy what do I do please help me 408-646-5614

Answered by Oscar Garcia

Omg Oscar Garcia
Hi Oscar, You will undoubtedly need the help of an attorney if you are trying to overturn the sale. Michelle
What state? Doing a forensic audit for $500 and getting a 90 page report will tell you if the bank was illegal in the first place. Some modification companies and/or attorneys know what they are doing. Not all of them. But a person should use an attorney to file a law suit. It normally gets done correctly. I have seen our modification company stopping the foreclosure sale time after time if the paper work is complete and the fees are paid. Some people have not been able to make a payment in over a year. This would be a person to talk to. I do not work with them but he seems to have knowledge. They only do forensic auditing. Mortgage Loan Compliance Ph: 866-966-6615 ext 8 Fax: 866-295-9253 jason@ml-compliance.com www.ml-compliance.com

Answered by Melvin Graham

California. I have a 63 page report on what the banks did wrong. I was working with US LOAN AUDITORS. Now they won't return my calls and won't answer the phone. That's another $17,000.00 down the drain. I need someone to help me but i'm a little scared. For good reason. Thanks Joanne JOANNE VONDRACEK
Hi Joanne, Very unlikely you will get your house back. Your only shot would be to contact an attorney and have them review your case. At this point you should focus on negotiating cash-4-keys with the lender to get as much money as possible, and as much time as possible for your move. Best of luck - and keep your head up. You aren't the only one going through this, and it is an opportunity for a fresh start.  

Answered by Sean

Just thought I would write an update. I am still living in my home. I am still working on getting it back. I still don't understand how they can just sell your home so illegaly. I won't give up. With all this bail out money, that comes out of our checks. We still can't get help! I just don't understand. I WILL GET MY HOME BACK! IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP PLEASE E-MAIL ME OR CALL joanne_vondracek@yahoo.com or 530-873-1037 JOANNE VONDRACEK
Just thought I would write an update. I am still living in my home. I am still working on getting it back. I still don't understand how they can just sell your home so illegaly. I won't give up. With all this bail out money, that comes out of our checks. We still can't get help! I just don't understand. I WILL GET MY HOME BACK! IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP PLEASE E-MAIL ME OR CALL joanne_vondracek@yahoo.com or 530-873-1037 JOANNE VONDRACEK
Good day,i am Dr Gbodi a spell caster who help people to recover therelost love,job,secure against police,are you a drug business man whoneed protection,you can contact me today for the protection andpromotion of your job and relationship and sick well via:drgbodi@gmail.com

Answered by Dr Gbodi
from TX

Hello i want to appreciate Dr Iyama for all he has done for me when i lost my lover..i real pass through pains and i cry all days and night but when i contacted Dr IYAMA he brought him back without no delay.am here to tell you that Dr IYAMA is the right person to contact when ever you are passing throught any problem in life via IYAMATEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +2348035166398 AM NANCY FROM CANADA Dr IYAMA CONTACT IYAMATEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +2348035166398

Answered by NANCY
from AK

Our home went through a foreclosure sale and Wells Fargo bought it from our origional mortgage company Greentrree. We are in contact with the attorney representing Wells Fargo and we are asking about leasing for 12 months or a possible refinance. Monday June 11th is the end of the 30 day period that we were told to contact the attorney about our home. He has our questions and said he will not do anything until he hears from Wells Fargo. How many days will the company give us to move if we receive notice that they will not be allowing us to lease our home from them?.

Answered by Jimmy Fox

Our home went through a foreclosure sale and Wells Fargo bought it from our origional mortgage company Greentrree. We are in contact with the attorney representing Wells Fargo and we are asking about leasing for 12 months or a possible refinance. Monday June 11th is the end of the 30 day period that we were told to contact the attorney about our home. He has our questions and said he will not do anything until he hears from Wells Fargo. How many days will the company give us to move if we receive notice that they will not be allowing us to lease our home from them?.

Answered by Jimmy Fox

Lost my home in 11/15/2010. Wells Fargo foreclosed on me They bought my home on sale date for $100.00 dollars. Know selling it for 32,000.00 We live. 2 houses down. From it look at it everyday. Can I get help getting it back my girlfriend just called selling it for 28,000.00 cash please help get my home back pease my kids want there home help not sold yet. We need are big home double wide we live I single wide wihich is to small for us help

Answered by Sharon

hello, my name is vanessa and I live in Californiacurious what has happened, I have a similar situation, need help immediately. 760-917-0088

Answered by vanessa
from CA

Are you interested in obtaining a loan and you are short of funds? Do you want to start up a business or finance an existing business? here is the right place to apply for one,we are legit,reliable,dynamic,fast and dependable, we offer loans to interested individuals and companies at 3% interest rate,apply as you fill the below application form as we shall proceed further. Application Form: Full names: Country: State: Address: Sex: Amounted needed: Loan duration: Phone number: Our Contact Email:jacquesperrotloanoffer@yahoo.co.uk Awaits your filled application details in anticipation to doing business together. Regards, Mr Jacques Perrot.

Answered by Mr Jacques Perrot.

I was given court orders i called and the mortgage company. And they said to do a home modification loan i did fill and fax but when i called they said that they recieved it by that time I was mailed a letter from an attorney so i called and asked what i needed to do she told me she would call me with an amount she did call back an dleft a message to call back and when i did again she was not there so then i called again and i was told that my home was going to be sold that she would call me back with the amount i never heard back from them again. now i was given a letter from a realtor that i must call a nimber to relocate but i want to keep my home how i am i able to do that please please please help..................... i have family members to buy it but they will not let them do that why

Answered by elena

got writ of assistance 12/10. been in house 8 years and it was paid off at on point 2005. then got heloc, then refi. to pay off heloc n get cash reserves. 100000. refi again in 2009 134000. house appraised at 182400 on 1st refi. 2009 appraised at 162500. . N ever imagined having to leave. ready to kill myself, so wrong. I'm gulf war vet. Wife is deaf, so it was easy to hide foreclosure, until sheriff gave writ. Fannie Mae= Mafia. To take advantage of someone who isn't even underwater just behind 24 months. I still have 30000 in equity here. These feet draggers. Same deal with paperwork, too late, reapply, over and over. Let us get our own tea party together . Wrong is never right. USA= rights not wrongs. Jeff Hine
Hello i want to appreciate Dr Iyama for all he has done for me when i lost my lover..i real pass through pains and i cry all days and night but when i contacted Dr IYAMA he brought him back without no delay.am here to tell you that Dr IYAMA is the right person to contact when ever you are passing throught any problem in life via IYAMATEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +2348035166398 AM NANCY FROM CANADA Dr IYAMA CONTACT IYAMATEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +2348035166398 nancy

Your Answer

Share this Post!

Start Your Free Trial Today!

Website by Espionaut and SW Programming

Share this Post!