How do I get my home back after Foreclosure. it was ...

How do I get my home back after Foreclosure. it was sold tow Wells Fargo. This is what happened. DEAR Sir, I NEED YOUR HELP DESPERATLY. I am a single mom with 3 children and self-employed, after 25 years of marriage I am on my own. Because of the real estate down fall I got 2 months behind on my house payments. I sent my 3rd payment in, Option One (my mortgage company) sent it back and put my house in default for $9700.00. I called them to make it right as soon as I got the default letter. Option One told me I now owed them $14,000.00 and had to sign a forbearance agreement right away or they would sell my house. This was just a couple of days later. When I got the agreement it was for $30,884.60, this is withing 2 weeks, they wanted $7,000.00 sent overnight (which I did) and $5,971.15 for 4 months so; with no other choice I signed it. I was on my last payment when I talked to a company (Eagle Crest) they said they were a loan modification company with a 98% success rate. They told me they talked to Option One and to send my regular payment, so I did ($3,048.56). Option One sent it back. I called Eagle Crest but they would not return any of my calls. Option One told me the only way I could save my house was to send them $10,000.00 over night and $6,000.00 a month for the next year. I knew I could not keep those kind of payments up. 1 hour before my house was to be sold I filed bankruptcy to save my house till I could talk to an attorney. The bankruptcy was dismissed and by the time I could see an attorney, with out any warning, Option One sold my house to Wells Fargo. I did not know this till I got an eviction notice. I have an attorney now he is trying to get Wells Fargo to put my house back in my name. I have filled out all the modification information Wells Fargo sent my attorney, but my attorney told me today he does not think they will give me my house back, they were just stalling. I am still living in my home. I really tried to make my loan right with Option One but instead of working with me they made it impossible for me to succeed. Now Wells Fargo does not want to give me my house back and they are going to fight it. I am not asking for a reduced payments or anything special. I just want my home. I have no place to go. I don't understand why Wells Fargo got a BAIL OUT but they won't even try to work with me. I am writing this letter to you because I don't know what else to do. I know you have a lot to do and probably get a lot of these kind of e-mails. PLEASE, I have tried everything I know to keep my house. Can you help me? I am not asking for Welfare I just want to keep my home. If I lose it, what do I do? Were would I go? What do I tell my children? My credit is ruined because of this, so I can’t even rent a house. Please put your self in my shoes and try to help me. It is not like I sat back and did not do anything. I have tried everything I can think of. I thought the banks are supposed to be trying to help people stay in their homes, not throw them out. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME! From my understanding the President wants to help us stay in our homes not throw us out. I was only 2 months late! Thank you for your help. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Joanne Vondracek 530-873-1037

Posted by joanne_vondracek
from CA

40 Answers

passion loan lenders10a de Montfort Street,Lancaster, Lancashire,United Kingdom.Email: passionloanlenders@yahoo.comHello,Send an executive summary of the loan you need. Passion loan lenders is specialized in providing loans from the rangeof{$1000 to $90,000,000.00} at 2.0% interest rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority,Passion loan lenders COMPANY is a legitimate and well known British approved loan lending company based in London, England,.Nigeria united states and all over the worldWe offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of renovating houses and institutions, debtconsolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits. We give out our Loan in USD($).*Are you financially Squeezed?*Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts*Do you seek finance to set up your own business?*Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?*Do you seek loans to carry out large projects*Do you seek funding for various other processes?We offer the following types of loans:*Commercial Loans.*Personal Loans.*Business Loans.*Investments Loans.*Development Loans.*Acquisition Loans .*Construction loans.*Business Loans And many More:If you are interested in getting a loan form our company kindly get back to us with this email address <passionloanlenders@yahoo.comSincerely yoursRev JosephAgent Broker

Answered by Rev Joseph
from AZ

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Your post has been flagged for moderation.
Wow -- "Rev Joseph" aka whoever you are -- you are disgusting scam artist, trying to take advantage of people who are already suffering. I guess the spam email business where you posed as a nigerian prince just isn't doing it for you any more? I would say you need to be ashamed of yourself for making up a company, but I have a hunch you feel no shame, for you are the worst kind of scum and criminal, preying on people who are down on their luck. Also, you're pretty lazy and stupid making up your scams. I know that you bank on desperate people clinging to any hope. However, do you really believe people can't google it and in 2 seconds see that you are fake? Or map an address that does not exist? Or believe that "legitimate and well known British approved loan lending company" would use yahoo for their email!? I guess my biggest question, relating to your utter and complete stupidity, is how exactly do you plan to bilk a bunch of money of anyone who may be desperate enough to send an email to your obviously fishy email? Because news flash, Rev... people losing their house don't have money. People filing for bankruptcy don't have accounts for you to scam. So get a life. Get an education. Get a legitimate job. And get off this websit. FedUp With Scammers

I was set up by the mtg. company putting my payment in escrow so that I would be in default as my loan was considered toxic during the housing crisis and I just retired. I had a HUD. approved agency, lawyer,and the insurance carrier for the pmi. trying to save my home, but I did not qualify for any of the presidents programs or bankruptcy (because I had to much money). After a year with thousands hours of the case under review we lost our dream home. Now we're living in a house that the roof leaks and not friendly to senior citizens and can't find any gov. agency to help in any way. HUD.,AARP. CFPB. senator  congressman just no help in a society that advertises so much help.  

Answered by victum
from OH

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
I share your pain also. I was just foreclosed on yesterday 04/02/2012, and It was all so surreal. Although I was ignorant of the law, I'm paying for it now, by having to move out of my home within 10 days. I've called everyone I can think off and no one seems to be able to help. I don't know what to do at this point.

Answered by Omar

Hi Omar, Someone from the bank/investor will contact you. In most cases they try to negotiate a move out date. In some cases they even offer you a cash for keys incentive. If you cannot come to some agreement then they would need to formally evict you from the home. This process typically takes a couple of months depending on the laws of your state. I hope you have been saving some money while the home was in foreclosure and you were not making the payments. Michelle
I'm on 49 months in arrears and been applying for Making Homes Affordable since July 2009. A Katrina victim and my ARM doubled two years after, being denied refi because of damages when my equity was nearly 50% and damages were no where near 50%. Denial after denial on loan modifications I was able to get Wells Fargo hold off a September 1, 2010 foreclosure. On unemployment, I was told if I got a job making $1200 a month, I would be considered for a modification. September 1, 2010, I became employed taking home over $1200 a month when WF sold to Marix Servicing my loan. WF sent me paperwork about a short sale which, I thought why since I am now to work with Marix. Long story short, I sent a modification packet to Marix but did not have all the necessary documents which I mentioned I needed time to complete. I received a letter stating I had til the 15th of January but then found out my house was up for foreclosure on the 12th. I had someone go to the sale but he was told it was taken off the docket. He did not see my name listed anywhere. Later, I learned the sale went through and the next day learned that the bank bought it back and would put it on the market for market value. I have nearly 50% equity in this house. I was told to get an attorney. It looks like something very underhanded was done. What do you think? The foreclosure attorney who told me the bank bought it back said I would have 4-6 weeks to vacate. Marix seems to have the slimiest power hungry employees working for them. They sound like they are on power trips and accuse others of putting words in their mouths when it is they who are putting words in others' mouths they are accusing. I think this loan modification program is a scam, just as the Road Home Assistance for us storm survivors, it lines the pockets of the banks and provides a paycheck for the people running the programs but does NOTHING to help us who need the help! An attorney relative, not in this field, suggested writing/calling our congressmen. BTW, the market here is saturated with homes and do not sell at market value. There is a house down the street, bank owned, and not moving. What does anyone else think?

Answered by Kaye

Hi Kaye, I tend to agree with the relative that told you to contact your congressman. If you had equity in the property and you were working through the government programs it sounds like you may have a good story to share. The key would be to tell the story as clearly and concisely as possible stressing the fact that you are a victim of hurricane Katrina, you were temporarily unemployed but now have a job, you have equity in your home. You are exactly the person that should NOT be foreclosed on since you now have the ability to pay AND you had equity. Write the letter and send it to every congressman, senator, supervisor, mayor even the president. This is where your political representative may be able to flex some muscle and assist you in getting the sale rescinded. Keep us posted! Michelle
http://nationalhomereliefservice.com/ is a scam.. Most these places charge 2 to 4 thousand to stop auction date having you believe they can do a modification. Do not please do not fall for this Mike Sims. Amber..Amber Esquibel Office 951-579-1455 Cell 714-598-6101 Fax 951-493-3905 Big scams.. so are the banks. Julie Medina
I agree with you. My home was foreclosed on and sold for much less. I am now living in a dump with my apt. In the rear. These so called save your home programs don't work for folks like us. I have lost faith in the American dream. I am trying to find a way to get my home back. Keep in touch with me because we need to start a nationwide petition. My email address is msmac417@gmail.com msmac417
Wow, every bodies story sounds like mine. Got behind, was to be working out a deal withPNC. Sent in signed agreement and back check of 5500.00 and was to start payments to get coughr up. Sent everything overbite . That was October 2010. Found out that December they sold it anyway. Lost another 1600 to a service that was to help get house back. Found out or was a fraud. Found another attorney . Was able to go to court June2011 . Judge was not happy with pnc. Put house back in our name. Ordered them to work out a payment plan. I can not tell you how many times I sent in my info. To make matters worse we had house fire in April. 2012, lost every thing . Was still trying to work out deal. Construction was most done, and mortgage co stopped process in September Just found out today my house was sold in August. Was never notified. I go down to my house 3 times a week check things out and get the mail. We have been staying in an aparent a half hour away. We have everything on order for house. Bought the flooring, kitchen apploances. Our ins Payed rent up until this month along with the furniture. There was 98,000.00 on escro from fire. They tolde I could use a portion of that money to get caught up. That would have been 35,000.00. Now they have house and money . I am just on shock that I did not get any notice before or after sale. I have been paying utilities. All this time. I put a call on to an attorney that handles these matters . Any suggestions

Answered by Di

This is all so scarry. I have done so much research hoping to save my home. We ended up losing it anyway and had 14 days to move out. We have found a rental but we are now being harassed by our second mortgage company to pay the balance owed to them. We want to fight and try to get our house back. I fought for a modification for over 2 and a half years. I can't count how many times I sent them the same paperwork and was denied because the didn't receive it in time. Then they foreclose on us without ever even getting to our paperwork. We had hired an attorney in the beginning and find out now that we lost the house that they were misrepresenting themselves. We paid them almost $10,000 to save our house and we lost it anyway! I can't seem to find any information on what kind of lawyer or even what lawyer to contact to help us with this now? I live in Washington State, can anyone help me find information on one to contact?

Answered by Lori

Lori, did you ever receive any help? staticfree

Please give us a call at 888-439-0555 or visit us at www.ownyourhomefreeandclear.com

I'm very sure, I can help you, Ask for Louis

Answered by Luis
from CA

I think we should all join together to get a motion started on this banks. They are all rotten, I have spoken to the FDIC and was told by Linda B. that the bank I was with was failing (no customers knew this) Fed's did!  Mrs B told me my bank was just using money that people was paying on their homes to keep them afloat- All this stinks to high heaven, here even some of our judges is in on it.  We had one judge to set a date to hear all the bank had failed to do and all the bad advise they gave us. Like refuging our cash money on the loan. When back at court date and another Judge said he would not listen to the complaints--Our lawyer just stood there and said ok, So sad we had over $150,000.00 of our own money in this home, I designed because I am disabled;  if anyone could help us, Pllease we don't just want to help ourselves but everyone that has been destroyed by bank including the former OCC Regulator who I think developed the whole plan to destroy the AMERICAN DREAM. 770-301-9004

Answered by Jeri
from GA

If you or someone you know has received a Notice of Default on an owner occupied property in Washington State give us a call and ask about our new Foreclosure Fairness Act mediation services. We have developed a team and program to offer affordable quality representation through out the process for our members and others seeking to participate in the mediation process here in WA. The Foreclosure Fairness Act Mediation program is best protection against necessary foreclosure to date however we have found that MANY people unfortunately MANY know nothing about it. I was told by the director of the program that this was because it is not adequately funded at the moment and they leave it to the referrers and other organizations to get the word out. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 20 DAYS AFTER THE NOTICE OF TRUSTEE SALE IS RECORDED AT THE COUNTY TO REMAIN ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM. Fore more information please call our office at 425-259-2600 . In the event that you have missed the deadline we can also refer you for free to other resources and trusted professionals within our network. Knowledge is power! 

Answered by Homehelpwa
from WA

I bought my home by Bank of America 2011. Situation happen that led me to hardship. North Star took over the loan. They immediately took me to foreclosure; I tried to get modification and was given a complete run around. I paid a company 4000 to help me get a modification and nothing happen. I tried making payment arrangements and nothing came out of that. That bank had one person to another with no solution and my worker on the loan change often. I was given the complete run-a-around at the bank.  Never was given anything in writing.  A letter of default on 12/9 and an intention to sell on 12/5 but on 12 /17 the house was sold back to the bank.  Making home affordable claim that my house would not go into foreclose and they would stop it. But they said when they gave Bank the paperwork it was decline of any type of modification.  Bank told them it was too late I lost my home. I work with the postal services for 15 years. Making home affordable claim they tried to get the home back because of the deviances in the way they went about to obtain the home was not right and I was not given enough time. Also told that there is nothing I can do. They took my home and I have nothing.  There should be a lawyer in the area that can help me. I only got 20 days to react. I am still given the run-a -round of getting answers. And been told once the house is closed in foreclosure there is nothing to be done.  Can I get some help. My number is 757 715-0155.

Answered by Sylvia MIller
from VA

Hey I know how you feel. BB&T the worst bank in town foreclose on our home and now we are moving from place to place. I cry almost every night asking God for help because I want to go home. The judge order some random people to come to our home to pick the locks and throw our things outside in the cold.Now i'm trying to find out what I can do to help my mother get her home back. I don't understand banks. Like you said I thought they are suppose to help people and they always say that the banks don't want your home. Obviouslly they wanted ours and I can't stand the judge or the banks. They make me not want a bank account because they don't help you at all. Just have you filling out a bunch of paper work when they know they already have it! I just wish that people that work at a bank will actually help and not care about doing whats wrong to keep there job.I need help as well because i don't know what else to do. All I do is pray and ask God to please help us get out home back.

Answered by Q

You own the house when the loan went though. The money came from our taxes. It does not contain 2 parties on the contact and that is also illegal. Do a forensic audit. The $59 audit will tell you if you have enough illegal actions to get the house. Write 3 letter telling the bank that you want to settle in full and need to see the orginal contact within a month to make sure everything is right. If they do not reply then you own the house. Here are a few rough notes. I do not get into it anymore. People need to wake up. StopCancer.com

Answered by Wayne Graham

Where do you get this info?  I've paid attorneys $6100 to get my house back and they're telling me I'm gonna have to spend 8K for depositions of robo signers.  The Attorneys General 50 state settlement excused them from robo-signing.  Please tell me where you get this info?  I had to decide today to give up or keep fighting....I can't afford to keep fighting.  I have researched this for over a year.

Answered by Debbie in Texas
from TX

I am a personal assistant who happens to be a former underwriter and runs a mortgage processing company. I am not a broker, lender or Realtor. I simply work with homeowners who are facing default and foreclosure. I do charge a personal assistant flat fee of $750. This is for my time and for helping you structure, budget and complete a thorough financial and analysis of your spending habits. After you have received your mod trial ,I then ask for a donation of one month mortgage payment to be donated to a charity of my choice. I realize from a lot of my family and friends that I have helped, that most people can become qualify for a mod, if they budget better, and supplement their income. I can help you to do all of that. All the people that I have helped to do this, have been approved for a mod even after trying for years on their own. I hope you will take a step of faith and call me because this is the only way I can help you. 301-429-5905
Sherriff made us all get out of my house. Now banks. I hid the fact it was in foreclosure from my husband. It was complete shock when cops came to make us leave. In a motel now. What can I do here in Oregon? Can I buy back my home in any way? My finances have changed. Just got inheritance,and my husband has gotten his health back now(why I hid the foreclosure in first place-so sorry I did now). Is there any advice? Should I get a new home-have $5000 saved. My credit is bad and I have eviction now to boot. Can I still buy another home in my situation even. Interested in my own first if at all possible. If impossible-how can I get into new home/mortgage? ANY HELP PLEASE!! Thanks

Answered by Randi

Randi - go to Neil Garfield's website - Livinglies.com. There are attorneys on that site who can help you in Oregon. Don't give up. Fight back! Elaine
Help Please(above).

Answered by Randi

I CAN HELP YOU WITH A LOAN!!!..do you need a loan to pay off your bills or start a business of your own?if yescontact me now via-nationwide.loancompany01@gmail.com, i offer 2% loan interest and my loan is very cheap andfast to receive

Answered by james
from TX

Hi Joanne, Very unlikely you will get your house back. Your only shot would be to contact an attorney and have them review your case. At this point you should focus on negotiating cash-4-keys with the lender to get as much money as possible, and as much time as possible for your move. Best of luck - and keep your head up. You aren't the only one going through this, and it is an opportunity for a fresh start.  

Answered by Sean

Just thought I would write an update. I am still living in my home. I am still working on getting it back. I still don't understand how they can just sell your home so illegaly. I won't give up. With all this bail out money, that comes out of our checks. We still can't get help! I just don't understand. I WILL GET MY HOME BACK! IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP PLEASE E-MAIL ME OR CALL joanne_vondracek@yahoo.com or 530-873-1037 JOANNE VONDRACEK
Just thought I would write an update. I am still living in my home. I am still working on getting it back. I still don't understand how they can just sell your home so illegaly. I won't give up. With all this bail out money, that comes out of our checks. We still can't get help! I just don't understand. I WILL GET MY HOME BACK! IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP PLEASE E-MAIL ME OR CALL joanne_vondracek@yahoo.com or 530-873-1037 JOANNE VONDRACEK
hi joanne you not alone with wells fargo bank .my husband died ,i sold everything to pay my morgage and save my house .tried modification ,attorney charged $15.000 nothing done .now my house is sold on 4/10/12 .i am disable and no place to go .only 16 days know my house forclosed .i need help too

Answered by meena

My name is kathyn c Martin i purchased my first home in 1994 in emeryville,ca.And i stayed there until i left my job at the Chevron Corporation in 2000.So i was able to use my 401k as a down pawment. Social securty administration said that i could own a home,so i was able to purchase a duplex at 1396 east 27th street Oakland,Calif and rent my other home out at 1024 63rd street emeryville calif to my Son Bryan Payton he stayed there until he could no longer afford the mortgage payment!so i had to sell that house for 164,00.00.I had to put some money in a savings account. I had to purchase another property so i bought a house in North Highlands,Calif and i rented the property at 1396 east 27th street to my son upstairs,in apartment a.And i rented downstairs to my sister bernice Covington and my Nephew Wayne Covington.Everything was going fine with the rentals until themortgage industry collapsed! So i filled for bankrupcy in Sacremento,Calif 2008 i was able to be cleared of the debt of my house!I filled for a chapter 7 instead of chapter11 and i didn't know it was going to render me homeless!!After i had been to court on many ocasions working with Kitty Lin &Wood law firm tried to help as much as they could!My familiy and i could not come up with the 2,500 per month mortage!We made one payment and we realize that we could not keep up the payments any longer! I need your help in trying to get my house back for me and my children!! All i can do is pray to GOD that you can help me with this situation!!My name once again is Kathryn C Martin and i can be reached at the East Oakland Community Project witch is a homeless shelter!!And my number here is (510)532-3211 please call and help me out and GOD bless you!!

Answered by Rodney Smith

ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.

Available now

MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE

AND MORE

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.

robertinc.linzer@gmail.com

Regards 

Gary Cole.

Answered by Gary Cole
from NY

I need help Im inthe same sittuationas everybody else in thise forum! I leave in texas and my family has to move on 6/24 !fannie mae bought my house after we originally bought it from them! our home was brought at 115.000.00 dollars and they bought it back at 80,000.00 . After several attemps to pay what we owe which it was7,000.00 all i got was the run around from the attorneys and the mortgage company until fannie mae themself send me to a house counselor which i though that was odd! For them to do thise . I got the run around from every body !!! What happend to the help obama send fannie mae so they wound go under !! That was tax payers money! We paid for all that and i feel like we worked all those years to buy our dream house just so the goverment can give thise companies our money so we can just end up unemployed and loose our home ! Now my kids are going to be homeless !! and our money its given to companies to that dont care!!! Im so upset that people from other countries think that by coming to the united states. They live the american dream not knowing that the united states is not anybetter than where they come from! Obama if you want tohelp us the way you help other countries!3

Answered by virginia castaneda

Hello I am julian carlos ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to dr ajagbo the great messenger to the oracle of ajagbospelltemple,I narrated my problem to dr ajagbo about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids, and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact dr ajagbo on his personal email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve.no need for you to die in pains and silince.Contact him direct on: ajagbospelltemple@gmail.com or contact him through his phone number:+2348156759423.and get your problems solved like me….. thank you dr ajagbo for saving my marriage life,ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: ajagbospelltemple@gmail.com

Answered by julian carlos
from CA

Joanne (sigh) I feel your pain. I'm in the fight for my house too. Hang in there and don't quit! What happen to our American Dream?

Answered by Chris

best of luck

Answered by mike atwater

All of replied comments are no way of getting back the foreclose property. I guess this is what all legalization wants to have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTB82dnhL6s

Answered by Lisa Young
from FL

Sharon - go to Livinglies.com Neil Garfield is an attorney with a network of other attorneys in other staes. Maybe you can get some help there. Fight back. Don't give up.

Answered by Elaine

I am in the same situation. Our home was foreclosed on and sold back to Suntrust Mortgage. I lost my job three years ago and have been trying for a remodify. I would month after month send in all the paperwork they asked for so they would push back to foreclosure day. then one day they ask for the same paper work, I sent it in and they tell me I sent it in too late. they said it needed to be in at least three days before the foreclosure date yet they only told me three days before the foreclosure date that I needed to send in the paper work. so our home went into foreclosure. I really want to keep our home somehow. Need help.

Answered by Rene Vela
from TX

I'm going through the same thing. The whole modification thing seems to be a big scam. I recieved a forclosure letter and earlier this year was told I was approved for a modification but am now finding out that the bank is saying I didn't return the paper work in a timely manner when infact, I did. I have only been communicating with the bank by phone and each time am talking to someone different. I am in the process of contacting the media and my congressman to let them know that the banks are back up to their tricks again. Cordelia Landry

my house is in foreclosure the address is 28627 n coal ave san tan valley az i would like to get my home back but i dont know what to do or if i can it was included in chapter 7 bankrupcy i am almost finished getting my bachelors degree in social work do i have options.

Answered by tina mason
from AZ

I just want my house back in my name. As a matter of fact I have been getting letter from American Home Mortgage. They want to refi my loan. How can they when Wells Fargo bought it and do I pay my old loan, which has now gone up $200,000 when Wells Fargo bought it for 168,000?

Answered by joanne vondracek

Hi Joanne, Can you give us more details? Did Wells Fargo foreclosure on your home and the winning bid was $168,000? Or is Wells the new servicer? Is the letter from American Home Mortgage just a refi solicitation or are they the investor on the loan that was serviced by Wells Fargo? Michelle

Doesn't sound like there are any answers :( I refused to spend the kind of money they wanted us to pay for our modification with no guarantees of them not changing it 3 months later. Bank bought our house back we are staying until they kick us out!! So sorry for everyone !! The realtor who I talked to said 1 in 5 homes are going though this something needs to change!

Answered by helpless in ohio
from OH

they told me to leave home bec of forecloser or they would lock it up i loose all personal stuff as well i moved out they forclosed and sold it yrs later can i get my home back instead of settle for small check bec of there fraud . it was hardship i lost my daughter death and lost my job same time 3 months later got job but they wanted like 5000.00 i couldnt come up with that !!!

Answered by sandra
from TN

Hello the bank sold my house behind my back and bid on it and won the bid I'm going crazy what do I do please help me 408-646-5614

Answered by Oscar Garcia

Omg Oscar Garcia
Hi Oscar, You will undoubtedly need the help of an attorney if you are trying to overturn the sale. Michelle
What state? Doing a forensic audit for $500 and getting a 90 page report will tell you if the bank was illegal in the first place. Some modification companies and/or attorneys know what they are doing. Not all of them. But a person should use an attorney to file a law suit. It normally gets done correctly. I have seen our modification company stopping the foreclosure sale time after time if the paper work is complete and the fees are paid. Some people have not been able to make a payment in over a year. This would be a person to talk to. I do not work with them but he seems to have knowledge. They only do forensic auditing. Mortgage Loan Compliance Ph: 866-966-6615 ext 8 Fax: 866-295-9253 jason@ml-compliance.com www.ml-compliance.com

Answered by Melvin Graham

California. I have a 63 page report on what the banks did wrong. I was working with US LOAN AUDITORS. Now they won't return my calls and won't answer the phone. That's another $17,000.00 down the drain. I need someone to help me but i'm a little scared. For good reason. Thanks Joanne JOANNE VONDRACEK
Good day,i am Dr Gbodi a spell caster who help people to recover therelost love,job,secure against police,are you a drug business man whoneed protection,you can contact me today for the protection andpromotion of your job and relationship and sick well via:drgbodi@gmail.com

Answered by Dr Gbodi
from TX

Our home went through a foreclosure sale and Wells Fargo bought it from our origional mortgage company Greentrree. We are in contact with the attorney representing Wells Fargo and we are asking about leasing for 12 months or a possible refinance. Monday June 11th is the end of the 30 day period that we were told to contact the attorney about our home. He has our questions and said he will not do anything until he hears from Wells Fargo. How many days will the company give us to move if we receive notice that they will not be allowing us to lease our home from them?.

Answered by Jimmy Fox

Our home went through a foreclosure sale and Wells Fargo bought it from our origional mortgage company Greentrree. We are in contact with the attorney representing Wells Fargo and we are asking about leasing for 12 months or a possible refinance. Monday June 11th is the end of the 30 day period that we were told to contact the attorney about our home. He has our questions and said he will not do anything until he hears from Wells Fargo. How many days will the company give us to move if we receive notice that they will not be allowing us to lease our home from them?.

Answered by Jimmy Fox

hello, my name is vanessa and I live in Californiacurious what has happened, I have a similar situation, need help immediately. 760-917-0088

Answered by vanessa
from CA

Lost my home in 11/15/2010. Wells Fargo foreclosed on me They bought my home on sale date for $100.00 dollars. Know selling it for 32,000.00 We live. 2 houses down. From it look at it everyday. Can I get help getting it back my girlfriend just called selling it for 28,000.00 cash please help get my home back pease my kids want there home help not sold yet. We need are big home double wide we live I single wide wihich is to small for us help

Answered by Sharon

Are you interested in obtaining a loan and you are short of funds? Do you want to start up a business or finance an existing business? here is the right place to apply for one,we are legit,reliable,dynamic,fast and dependable, we offer loans to interested individuals and companies at 3% interest rate,apply as you fill the below application form as we shall proceed further. Application Form: Full names: Country: State: Address: Sex: Amounted needed: Loan duration: Phone number: Our Contact Email:jacquesperrotloanoffer@yahoo.co.uk Awaits your filled application details in anticipation to doing business together. Regards, Mr Jacques Perrot.

Answered by Mr Jacques Perrot.

I was given court orders i called and the mortgage company. And they said to do a home modification loan i did fill and fax but when i called they said that they recieved it by that time I was mailed a letter from an attorney so i called and asked what i needed to do she told me she would call me with an amount she did call back an dleft a message to call back and when i did again she was not there so then i called again and i was told that my home was going to be sold that she would call me back with the amount i never heard back from them again. now i was given a letter from a realtor that i must call a nimber to relocate but i want to keep my home how i am i able to do that please please please help..................... i have family members to buy it but they will not let them do that why

Answered by elena

got writ of assistance 12/10. been in house 8 years and it was paid off at on point 2005. then got heloc, then refi. to pay off heloc n get cash reserves. 100000. refi again in 2009 134000. house appraised at 182400 on 1st refi. 2009 appraised at 162500. . N ever imagined having to leave. ready to kill myself, so wrong. I'm gulf war vet. Wife is deaf, so it was easy to hide foreclosure, until sheriff gave writ. Fannie Mae= Mafia. To take advantage of someone who isn't even underwater just behind 24 months. I still have 30000 in equity here. These feet draggers. Same deal with paperwork, too late, reapply, over and over. Let us get our own tea party together . Wrong is never right. USA= rights not wrongs. Jeff Hine

Your Answer

Share this Post!

Start Your Free Trial Today!

Website by Espionaut and SW Programming

Share this Post!