My house was foreclosed on with out notice I was wor...

My house was foreclosed on with out notice I was working with a company who i paid to do a short sale. I never recieved notice and how I am being told I have 3 days to move out. do I have any legal action aginst the bank or short sale company.

Posted by cindydelicce
from CA

1 Answer

Hi Cindy - while you may never have personally received notice, it is very unlikely that the notices weren't posted on your property as required by law. The folks that do this on behalf of the trustees typically even take a picture of the notice on your door, often getting the address in the picture as proof that it was posted. In foreclosures I was involved in, I have found that in these cases it is usually a spouse or a related party who tore them down.   As for legal action you can sue anyone, for anything at anytime. But the odds are likely against you, and will require time and money for the fight, unless you can find an attorney to take it on contigency.

Answered by Sean

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Your post has been flagged for moderation.

Your Answer

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Your post has been flagged for moderation.

Share this Post!

Start Your Free Trial Today!

Website by Espionaut and SW Programming

Share this Post!