What are my responsibilities in letting my home go into foreclosure?

I have been contemplating letting my house go into foreclosure. If I do, what are my responsibilities to the lender or the IRS in paying off the difference of the sale price at auction and the difference of my loan? Also what about capital gains from appreciation of the home? It is my understanding that there are laws that could protect me, is that true? Thanks.

Posted by Mary
from

73 Answers

Hello everyone, My name is Samantha Jeff, I am from the Texas, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr Andre Frank {frankloancompany@yahoo.com} after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right in this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Andre Frank the C.E.O of Andre Frank Loan Company who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr Andre Frank, who really help me with my loan and changed my lief for better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan, free feel to contact Mr Andre Frank on his email{ Frankloancompany@yahoo.com} for help

Answered by Samantha Jeff
from WA

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Your post has been flagged for moderation.

Hello everyone, My name is Samantha Jeff, I am from the Texas, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr Andre Frank {frankloancompany@yahoo.com} after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right in this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Andre Frank the C.E.O of Andre Frank Loan Company who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr Andre Frank, who really help me with my loan and changed my lief for better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan, free feel to contact Mr Andre Frank on his email{ Frankloancompany@yahoo.com} for help

Answered by Samantha Jeff
from WA

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy

Hello, I am Malissa Delh, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2014 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Man of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $85,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr James Lewis. He doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more.You can contact him through his email: lewisloancompany@yahoo.com

Answered by Malissadelh
from CA

RAFAEL JOEY FUNDS / LOAN OFFER APPLY  RAFAEL JOEY  COMPANY is an international company responsible for investing and also assisting persons financially with loan. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been searching for as we invest and also offer all type of loans to interested persons for any purpose. Have you been turned down by other lenders or banks, Rafael Joey company is here to assist you with the funds you need at any credit rate. We help investors, enterpreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they need to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer Start-up loans, Property/Business loans,  Investment loans, Agricultural Loan, Rehab/Expansion loans, Personal loans, Educational Loans,  Real estate loans, JV Capital/ Construction loans, Mobile home loan, Debt free loans, Equity/Refinance loans e.t.c to interested persons from any country. If you need investor or loan, do contact us through this email for your request and we will help you get what you need.rafaeljoey@blumail.org

Answered by rafael joey
from HI

A MUST READ:   Good day everyone, I am Mr Johnny Elvis by name, i am a citizen of new york USA, i have been looking forward for a genuine loan company for the past 2 months and all i got was group of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they duped me of $7000 without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net again, because i never trusted any loan company again since i was scammed, so i went to borrow some money from a friend, i told him all that happened and he said he can help me, that he knows a loan company that can help me, that he just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, though i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me within 24 hours, i could not believe, i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that upon this scams all over the places a genuine company like this still exist, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of funds to contact (eladioloancompany@yahoo.com ) and be free from scams on the internet. they will never disappoint you.

Answered by Johnny Elvis
from NC

A MUST READ:   Good day everyone, I am Mr Johnny Elvis by name, i am a citizen of new york USA, i have been looking forward for a genuine loan company for the past 2 months and all i got was group of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they duped me of $7000 without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net again, because i never trusted any loan company again since i was scammed, so i went to borrow some money from a friend, i told him all that happened and he said he can help me, that he knows a loan company that can help me, that he just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, though i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me within 24 hours, i could not believe, i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that upon this scams all over the places a genuine company like this still exist, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of funds to contact (eladioloancompany@yahoo.com ) and be free from scams on the internet. they will never disappoint you.

Answered by Johnny Elvis
from NC

¿Necesita préstamo para pagar los créditos y deudas? ¿Necesita financiación para crear su propio negocio? ¿Necesita préstamos para llevar a cabo grandes proyectos ? ¿Necesita préstamo de la universidad ? ¿Necesita financiación para varios otros procesos? contactos del correo electrónico : global.int.ltd1@gmail.com Préstamos disponibles * Préstamos Personales (Secure y ordinarios) * Préstamos Comerciales (Secure y ordinarios) * Préstamo de combinación * Préstamo de Consolidación y muchos más: * Puesta en marcha de una franquicia * Business Acquisition * Expansión de Negocios * Compra de Bienes Raíces Comerciales * Ejecución de contratos Os exhorto a permanecer relajarse y no te preocupes más , ya que ofrecerle una oferta de fiar a su puerta , GLOBAL FINANCE LTD su problema financiero es nuestro objetivo. contactos del correo electrónico : global.int.ltd1@gmail.com lo que tienes que rellenar el siguiente información: NUESTRA interés del préstamo es sólo el 3% , y nuestras operaciones es resultado GREMIO BAJO LA LENDERS LEYES , todos completos APLICACIONES DEBEN ENVIAR DIRECTAMENTE VIA EMAIL A ( global.int.ltd1@gmail.com ) para verificaciones si su préstamo se ha aprobado una notificación mail con un enlace de vuelta.

Answered by Global
from AR

Hello,Are you desperately in need of XMAS loan? Have you been denied of a loan from your bank or any institution? Do you need financial assistance? Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or buy a home? Do you want to have a business of your own and you need a Loan for your financial demands? Contact us today for your loan. We are ready and able to help you out on either Business or Personal Loan. Offer is available at an affordable interest rate of 2%. Interested applicant should contact us via email mrswemaloans@rocketmail.com .LOAN APPLICATION FORMFirst Name: Other Name(s) : Gender: Marital status: Contact Address: City/Zip code: Country: Religion: Amount Needed as Loan: Loan Duration:Monthly Income/Yearly Income: Occupation: Purpose for Loan: House Phone: Cell Phone: Have you applied for a loan before? How did you hear about us?Contact us via email:mrswemaloans@rocketmail.com .

Answered by Mrswema
from AL

Hello Every One, My Name is Mrs Cililer Martina i live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my son encountered a terrible accident last weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again, and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender  Mrs Mary James who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $150,000 USD and i payed for my son surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is no longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender Mrs Mary James and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing woman via email.maryjamesloanfirm3@gmail.com and i want you all to pray for this woman for me. 

THANKS

Mrs Cililer Martina 

Answered by Mrs Cililer Martina
from GA

A MUST READ:   Good day everyone, I am Mr Johnny Elvis by name, i am a citizen of new york USA, i have been looking forward for a genuine loan company for the past 2 months and all i got was group of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they duped me of $7000 without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net again, because i never trusted any loan company again since i was scammed, so i went to borrow some money from a friend, i told him all that happened and he said he can help me, that he knows a loan company that can help me, that he just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, though i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me within 24 hours, i could not believe, i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that upon this scams all over the places a genuine company like this still exist, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of funds to contact (eladioloancompany@yahoo.com ) or (eladioloancompany@gmail.com) and be free from scams on the internet. they will never disappoint you.

Answered by Johnny Elvis
from NC

Dear Applicant,I am a private loan lender, who gives out loan in a very low interest rate of 3%. we give out all kind of loan like Educational loan, Business loan, home loan, Agricultural loan, Personal loan, auto loan and other good Reason, I also give out loans from the range of $5,000- $50,000,000.00 in both Dollars,Euro,Pounds and other currency at a 3% interest rate. Duration of 1- 30 years depending on the amount you need as loan.If you are interested kindly contact us via email: rllender@hotmail.com

Answered by RL LENDER
from FL

Hello Every One,My Name is Mrs Barbara Arnold, i live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i  was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr Bruce Brandon who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $55,000 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender Mr.Bruce Brandon  and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing man via ( bruce.brandon071@gmail.com ) and i want you all to pray for this man for meTHANKS

Answered by elizabeth
from IL

Do you have bad credit ?You need money to pay bills ?You need to start a new business ?Do you have unfinished projects for funding in the hands of the poor ?You need money to invest in several areas of specialization that will benefit you ? and you do not know what to do .I am Mr Hilary James, a private money lender . I give you a loan at an interest rate of 2% per year in the amount of $ 500.00 to $ 20,000,000.00 as a loan offer . 2 % financing projects with secured and unsecured loans available . We guaranteed to provide financial services to our many customers around the world . With flexible loan package , a loan can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower as soon as possible . We operate under the terms of a clear and easy to understand and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients , firms , companies , and all types of business organizations , private individuals and real estate investors . Simply contact us on our email address : Hilaryloanfirms@outlook.com , we look forward to your quick response and immediate .EMAIL us at : Hilaryloanfirms@outlook.com

Answered by hilary
from AL

Mary -   Is letting your home go into Foreclosure best for you? The bank does not want to Foreclose and unless you have been several months late and an NOD filed then there is probably still time to work out a Short Sale vs Foreclosure.   Sean has been very clear about the benefits of a Short Sale vs Foreclosure. Here is another benefit in a memo from Fannie Mae - see the attached memo, dated, 6/25/2008 - it basically says that Fannie Mae will not allow someone to obtain a new loan for 5 years after a Foreclosure. However, they will allow a new loan after 2 years after a Short Sale (pre-foreclosure) - This is really good news for homeowners who have a tough situation with housing prices that have fallen who choose a Short Sale vs Foreclosure. https://www.efanniemae.com/sf/guides/ssg/annltrs/pdf/2008/0816.pdf     Regarding Mortgage Forgiveness Act - Below is a link to the IRS site with common questions and answers. Basically, for a pruchase loan for your primary residence, in the years 2007-2009 the IRS will be forgiving (ie not charging) taxes based on debt relief. This does not apply to second homes, investment properties and refinances above the original purchase value. If you dont qualify for the Mort. Forgive Act, then there is still the "insolvency" test, if you qualify.   http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=179414,00.html   These comments are strictly my opinions and should not be relied upon as tax or legal advice. Consult a lawyer or accountant for tax and legal advice.   Regarding Short Sales - Please contact me if you would like additional information or would like a professional to assist with any or all aspects of the process. We are located in Southern California, however, have a network of professionals that can assist around the country. My e-mail is bob@inspiragroup.com or direct line 949-600-5404.   Please get the facts of a Short Sale or other options before doing a foreclosure.   BOB  

Answered by bob_1

Do you need a loan for any reason? visit us with a affordable Loan Offer at 1% Interest Rate with a minimum of $5,000 and a maximum of $10,000,000,00 and If interested should please contact us at:luizortiz311@gmail.com for more info.  if interested,You are required to fill out and send us the followingdetails so that we can proceed  with the loan transaction.Name:Address:State:Country:Sex:Age:Loan amount:duration:monthly income:Phone number:Loan purpose:Thanks, best regards as we await your urgent response.Mr luiz ortiz

Answered by elias matheus
from MI

Hello Every One, My Name is Mrs Cililer Martina i live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my son encountered a terrible accident last weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again, and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Rev Victor who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $150,000 USD and i payed for my son surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is no longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender Rev Victor and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing woman via email.consumerloanfirm@gmail.com and i want you all to pray for this woman for me. THANKS Mrs Cililer Martina

Answered by Mrs Cililer Martina
from TX

Getting form a legitimate loan company? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? We offer Auto loan, Business Loan,  xmas loan,personal Loan,company loan for a very reduced interest rate of 2% with comfortable duration which is negotiable. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note that repayment time frame is negotiable and the interest rate is 2% Interested person should fill this application form and EMAIL US VIA;CHARLESMOORELOANFIRMOO2@GMAIL.COMFIRST INFORMATION NEEDED ARE: First Name:______ Last Name:_______ City:____________ Zip Code:________ State :__________ Country:_________ Gender:__________ AGE---------------Telephone:_______ Marital StatuS---------Occupation:______ Loan Amount:_____ Purpose of loan:-------Loan Duration------- Monthly Income----- Have you applied for loan before (yes or no).. ALL REPLIES TO THIS EMAIL:CHARLESMOORELOANFIRMOO2@GMAIL.COM

Answered by CHARLES
from AL

Hello, I am Lisa Awe, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2014 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Man of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $78,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 3% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr.Lewis Harry. He doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more.You can contact him through his email: lewisharry_lending@hotmail.com

Answered by Lisa Awe
from TX

Greetings to you allI am Mr James Mack a legit loan lender, do you need urgent loan to start up your own business or to pay off your debts, we offer fast and liable loan to any part of the word in any currency at the lowest rate of 2% with duration of 1 to 20 years, if you want to borrower loan in my company you are to fill the borrower form below so that we can tell you the next procedure.Email: backubaloanfem@hotmail.comFull Name................................Gender..............................Marital status...........................Age...................................Address.............................Phone..............................Country.........................Loan amount............................Loan duration..............................Occupation..............................Monthly income...............................Email: backubaloanfem@hotmail.comMr John PedroCEO+2347033565340

Answered by james
from NJ

MARIAN LAWSON TRUST LOAN FIRM DEAR LOAN SEEKER *Do you need a loan to pay off your debt? *Do you have bad credit  or to invest? *Do u you need loan to start doing business? if yes, MARIAN LAWSON TRUST LOAN FIRM, are Granting you personal loan, Business loan, mortgage loan, Construction loan, Debt loan, Student loan, Auto loan, e.t.c. loan is range from $10.000 ''min'' to $ 10.000.000 ''max''@3% rate if u are interested kindly send response to:Marianlawson@live.com *Full Name:_________ *Address:_________ *Tell:_________ *loan amount:_________ *Loan duration:_________ *Country:_________ *Purpose of loan:_________ *Next of kins :_________ *Email :_________ *Awaiting your Response:_______Marianlawson@live.comBest regardMARIAN LAWSON

Answered by Marian Lawson
from WA

Hello i am  Clarisa Steve from Florida USA,when i was in need of a loan of $230,000 to transit a business my friend introduced Mark Oscar loan firm to me because she got a loan from them sometime ago, so I was so scared because of the scams in the internet but my friend encouraged me to give them a try and i gave them a try and i got my loan within 4hrs and their ways was very easy no credit check,no cosigner,no collateral and their interest rate is just 2%, so i will advice anyone out there that need a loan to contact them via their Email:(oscarloanfinance@hotmail.com).

Answered by c larisa steve
from WA

Welcome to richardloan Investment Limited Company   (A Personalised Service for All Your Financial Needs)     We, richardloan Investment Limited Company Providers  offers loan at a very low interest rate of3%, we offer Personal  loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan, EducationalLoan, Home Loan,  and Loan for  any reason and urgent needs!. with a maximum duration of 30 years.  Have you been turned down by your bank? Do you have bad credit? Do you have unpaid bills? Areyou in debt? Do you need to set up a business? Worry no more as we are here to offer you a lowinterest loan. Our loan ranges from $5,000-USD (Five Thousand US dollars) to$50, 000,000.00. (Fifty Million US dollars). We also lend in USA DOLLARS  EURO and POUNDS !!   If you are interested do not hesitate to contact us with information’s below by Email:richardloan69@gmail.com 1. Your Full names:_______2. Contact address:_______3. Country Of Residence:______4. Loan Amount Required:________5. Duration:_____6. Gender:_____7. Occupation:________8. Monthly Income:_______9. Date Of Birth:________10.Telephone Number:__________ Yours In Service,Mr, richard.Director Of Operationrichardloan Investment Limited Companyrichardloan69@gmail.com

Answered by Mr.Richard Villa
from CA

What an incredible story in my life, I am Mrs Sidney ,currently living in New York City, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation. Last two months i needed to refinance and pay my bills and some others serious debt. I was looking for a loan of $ 650,000.00 USD then I apply for a loan in one of the on-line loan company where i was scam about $3,800,00 usd in lending in the UK, but when I put the complain my good friend told me that the only place to get a loan on-line is MARY LOAN FIRM the company is 100% guarantee that if I apply in a business loan I am to get the loan without any delay in the transaction, so i did, with a great fear in my heart not to loose money for the second time. My brothers and sister i want to let you know that there are still good people in the world we can trust and have faith on. With the advice of my friend in which I ask the company for a loan last week and to my greatest surprise i just got my loan yesterday. My hope and trust was all gone but now i new there are real loan firm we can trust. Am using this opportunity to inform you all that if you are in need of a loan, do not go else where so sick for a loan. i have found a real loan lender that can help you because he told me that the success of the societies is his pride i want you to sick for a loan in MARY LOAN FIRM. Here are the company email: maryjamesloanfirm3@gmail.com And i promise you that your life will never remain the same again,I will be waiting to hear your own testimony.Mrs Wilecia Berbana

Answered by Mrs Wilecia Berbana
from CA

Good Day,

Are you looking for a fast, easy and safe loan? Apply for an urgent loan from us now, we offer different Kinds of loan such as personal loan, small scale loan, wholesale loan or loan to pay off bills? Or are you looking for a loan for school fees, Car Loan, House Bill Loan, Wedding Loan or Loan to start a new business ETC. then you have the opportunity to grab one now,we offer loan to all irrespective of where you are from,to apply contact us via email: clintondukeloanfirm8@hotmail.com

Awaiting your reply.

Best Regards.

Mr Clinton Duke.

Answered by Clinton Duke
from VA

Good Day,

Are you looking for a fast, easy and safe loan? Apply for an urgent loan from us now, we offer different Kinds of loan such as personal loan, small scale loan, wholesale loan or loan to pay off bills? Or are you looking for a loan for school fees, Car Loan, House Bill Loan, Wedding Loan or Loan to start a new business ETC. then you have the opportunity to grab one now,we offer loan to all irrespective of where you are from,to apply contact us via email: clintondukeloanfirm8@hotmail.com

Awaiting your reply.

Best Regards.

Mr Clinton Duke.

Answered by Clinton Duke
from OK

Do you think of getting a loan? are you seriously in need of an urgent Loan to start up your own business? Are you in debt? This is your chance to achieved your desire because We give out personal loan, business loan, and company loan, and all kinds of loans at 3% interest rate for more information contact us now via E-mail: kia_credit@blumail.org

Answered by Kia
from NY

I am Mr.Amao Adeyori the managing director and chief executive officer of FINANCE 4 GROWTH LIMITED.i am a private lender and i gives out Short/long term loans to individuals and cooperate bodies.Having recently expanded our frontiers to Asia,America and some other country,and we've granted loans to over 280 individuals, companies and public parastatals in these continents we are still poised to give more out.

We operate under a clear and understandable terms and we give loans of all kinds to interested clients.For more imformation about our services or on how to apply for a loan today that is valid,contact me via email address: chromephil.mail@gmail.com (Grab this opputunity of a life time and mail us now)

Answered by phil
from AL

Our daughter died in October, 2011, after a long illness. She lived in Florida. She had stopped making mortage payments on her home Spring, 2011. She also had an equitiy loan as well and tried to keep up payments with that but ended when she passed. Her 18th year old son is now living in the home. The only income he has is SS from his Dad who also died in 2004. His Mom left nothing/no life insurance, etc. He has nothing. There is a possibility that we his grandparents could buy the house/it has only been assessed at $50,000. Her ttotal debt both home and equity loan is $80,000. Should we wait until it goes iinto Foreclosure before approaching the bank or wait it out?

Answered by Courtney

HI Courtney, We are really sad to hear about your loss. At this point the point the property is underwater (she owes more than it is worth). Although I completely understand the emotional attachment to the property it would not make financial sense for her son to try to "save" the property unless the bank is willing to modify the terms of the loan and do a principle reduction. This would also mean getting the 2nd to accept a settlement. What you are proposing is a type of short sale which in most state the lender does not want to do a short sale where the buyer has a relationship with the seller (non arms length transaction). At this point it would not hurt to reach out to the lender to exhaust all options. You can also reach out to a local FREE HUD approved counselor in your area for guidance. You can find a list by going to www.makinghomeaffordable.gov. We sometimes hear about unique situations where the bank does the "right" thing. We are hoping that happens here. Michelle
Are you interested in getting a financial assistance? if yes get back to us now at zenithfinanceltd@sify.com for more info

Answered by MR JOHN CLINTON
from CA

The goal is to lower the new mortgage amount to approximately $3000 below the house's current market value. The homeowners will have instant equity and a payment they can afford. We will help them start to rebuild their financial health. Banks call these homes toxic assets. We call them homeowners. Check this for more info! http://www.indiegogo.com/Save-One-Homeowner-at-a-Time-Help-to-Break-the-Foreclousure-Cycle

Answered by Bill

SUPPORT A FAMILY IN NEED, JUST GO TO THE LINK AND SIGN THE PETITION. This is not spam, I'm just asking for your assistance and passing it on to 10 friends as well. thank you and God bless. http://www.change.org/petitions/american-chartered-bank-dan-miller-president-ceo-reverse-the-foreclosure-on-our-home?utm_campaign=petition_invitation&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition. brazil
I am Mr.David Schield, a legitimate, tested and trusted as well as a reputable money lender. We are a company with financial assistance. We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as I’ll be glad to offer you a loan. Loan minimum of $2000 and maximum of 5million with and agreeable interest rate of just 2% Services Rendered include; *Refinance *Home Improvement *Investment Loan *Auto Loans *Debt Consolidation *Business Loans *Personal Loans *International Loans. BORROWERS INFORMATION'S: First Name:.... Last Name:..... City:......... Zip Code:...... State :......... Country:......... Gender:......... Date of birth:... Telephone:........ Marital Status :.. Occupation:...... Loan Amount:...... Purpose of loan:.. Loan:......... Loan Duration :........ Monthly Income :..... Your international pass sport or drivers license is: Have you applied for loan before (yes or no).. Regards. Contact Name :Mr. David Schield davidschieldloaninvestment.link@usa.com LARGEST CORPORATES LENDING CORPORATES Hope to see your response via this mail address,davidschieldloaninvestment.link@usa. com David Schield

I am  laura Sam,currently living in New jersey city,USA.I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation by Feb 2013 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills.I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with luck,and most banks declined my credit.But as God would have it,i was introduced to a Woman of God a private/public loan lender by name Mrs Susan Doyle who gave me a loan of $100,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment.So dear,if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 4% and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Mrs Susan Doyle .She doesnt know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about her and also i want God to bless him more.You can contact them through their email via: success.finance@outlook.com

Answered by laura Sam
from NJ

We have a 2nd home (condo) here in Oregon that we just found out will be foreclosing. No date yet. We just found out that we do not qualify for a modification on our loan. We owe approx. $360k and IF any condos move they are selling for $200k. What are our tax responsibilities for this default? What would our responsibilities be for a short sale? Do not even know if we would be approved for a short sale.

Answered by Traci

Hi Traci, There are potential tax consequences on any debt forgiveness. You would want to seek the advice of a tax professional that can look at your specific situation and determine what the tax consequences may be. There are certainly some variables. Did you do a cash out refi? Do you qualify as insovent under IRS rules. There are 3-4 different ways that a good tax preparer can address this matter and potentially reduce the amount that may be owed. The rules are changing all the time regarding short sales. The issue of hardship may no longer be an issue. You would want to reach out to an agent in your area that specializes is short sales. Of course it is easier to negotiate a short sale if you only have one loan. In some cases we have even seen a lender give an owner cash at close to help with moving expenses. Do your research and then make a decision that is best for you. Michelle

Can i leave that all to my lawyer?To do all this stuffs about the forclosure?

mayhall1254986@gmail.comhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D26q7HtEOzM

Answered by May hall
from FL

Hi Annabell, If the lender forecloses on the property you would not be responsible for repairing the AC. If you are currently renting the property then you would want to repair the AC. If the property is vacant the non-functioning AC is not creating a hazard or code violation so there would not be any urgency in getting it repaired.

Answered by Michelle

I'm in a condo in CA, and there are many empty units in my complex that have been foreclosed and vacant for nearly a year. My original loan amount was $348,000, now with penalties and interest, it's up to $370,000 and worth around $250,000. The mortgage company has made me go through miles and miles of heartbreaking paper trails only to deny me a loan modification and put my condo up for auction. I haven't paid mortgage, HOA or property tax at all in 2011 and my home is on the auction block. I was in hope that a lien would be placed on the property for the back HOA payments or County Tax thus incorporating those costs into the sale of the home. Am I responsible for the back HOA and property taxes? I'm considering a BK, but I don't want to give up the possibility of buying a car or using my credit cards. I really don't have a ton of debt, just my upside down home that I have used my entire life savings to keep in 2008-2009 after I lost my 6 figure job.

Answered by Kim S

Hi Kim, The HOA lien will typically be wiped off of the property in a trustee sale but that does not prohibit the HOA from attempting to collect the past due dues from you. It depends on how aggressive the HOA is in collecting the past due dues. They may take you to small claims court to seek a judgment so that they can attach a lien. Many of the HOA's are in serious financial distress and are becoming more aggressive. Michelle

If you or someone you know has recieved a Notice of Default on an owner occupied property in Washington State give us a call and ask about our new Foreclosure Fairness Act mediation services. We have developed a team and program to offer affordable quality representation through out the process for our members and others seeking to participate in the mediation process here in WA. The Foreclosure Fairness Act Mediation program is best protection against unecessary foreclosure to date however we have found that MANY people unforetunately MANY know nothing about it. I was told by the director of the program that this was because it is not adequatley funded at the moment and they leave it to the referrers and other organizations to get the word out. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 20 DAYS AFTER THE NOTICE OF TRUSTEE SALE IS RECORDED AT THE COUNTY TO REMAIN ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM. Fore more information please call our office at 425-259-2600 . In the event that you have missed the deadline we can also refer you for free to other resources and trusted professionals within our network. Knowledge is power!

Answered by Homehelpwa
from WA

Rochelle - The answer to your question is in the specifics of your situation. Feel free to contact me with your details of your situation. Please include the following: - what city, state is your home located? - is there one loan or two loans? - where the loan(s) used to purchase your home or refiance loans. - what bank(s) are currently servicing your loan? With that information we'll be best able to assist. BOB, MBA, CDPE bob@inspiragroup.com 949-387-0500

Answered by bobinspira

we have a home in Montana with PHH morg. and a second with HSBC for repairs/refi /misc. we have had to move do to loss of work. we are thinking about letting the home go back to the bank. what happens to our 1st and 2nd loan and will the banks come after us for money or other stuff ? its a 1st and 2nd loan with no other leans on property. bobboie
We are waiting for our home to go into bankruptcy foreclosure and have stopped paying HOA dues. I received an aggressive letter in the mail yesterday from our HOA association attorneys demanding the back payments of $375 including $175 attorney fees. we are only behind $200 and that is because we are letting house go. Question is should i fear them, could they take us to court, would it matter at this point if they put a lein on house anyways. should i just pay the money to get them off our back, or should i just ignore, because it will all be washed out in the foreclosure anyway. thank you

Answered by crystal

Hi Crystal, A foreclosure would wipe out a HOA lien on the property but they could pursue collection from you after the foreclosure. If you file BK that would wipe out past HOA dues but if there is a delay in the foreclosure there could be additional dues that accrued after the BK that you would be forced to pay. You should definitely talk to your BK attorney to make sure you completely understand this process. They can certainly take you to small claims court for the amount that they can collect. Many HOA's are becoming increasingly aggressive. Michelle

CCan mortgage company collect debt from me afteer foreclosure ?c 

Answered by fredrick gtuepkerjr
from OH

We bought a fixer upper in the Bay Area. For seven years we fixed up the house with every penny we made . . . then i lost my job. Being 50+ and in this economy, we could not afford the payments and landed up in foreclosure. Here is my question. Do I have the right to all the items that I put into the house - that I paid for . . . fixtures, water filtration system, sprinkler sysems, plants etc. etc. In other words - can I take these things with me, since I paid for them. In short - what are my responsibilities of the status of the home when I leave.

Answered by Jack Vrins

Technically the lender would have a claim to any fixture. Plants in a pot, would be yours, those in the ground they would have secured interest in. Freestanding microwave is yours, a built-in you pledged as security - even if you put it in after the fact. That said, I think a reasonable case could be made that you could downgrade things. For example, replace an expensive light fixture you bought, with a less expensive one that is similar to what the house originally had. While we've only seen one case prosecuted to date, and that was where a homeowner did massive damage, if you were to remove fixtures or otherwise damage the property then you will have committed "waste". In CA, committing waste creates an exception to the non-recourse statutes, and you could become liable for every cent the lender loses (the difference between the total loan balance and all costs incurred, and the final sale price - which will likely be lower if you've done damage). This isn't likely given what we've seen to date - just a cautionary tale to not go too crazy in trying to pull back out your hard earned dollars by totally stripping the home. Sean
Thank you Sean - very helpful advice! Jack Vrins
I let a house go to forclosure last year, its been sold and the bank switched the "secured" second to "unsecured". We have not gotten any notices on this as of yet...Qustion is the current home we are in is underwater, we owe $376k and its worth $250k at the top of the scale, Should we let it go as well??? we could save alot of money and in 5 years buy a house outright.

Answered by Aj

Hi Aj, This is a very subjective question and unfortunately only one that you can answer. We highly suggest meeting with a tax professional, legal advisor and a realtor that specializes in short sales so that you can examine all options. It also sounds like you should consult with a bankruptcy attorney. If you are going to truly restart your life make sure that there are no "unsecured" loans out there that could impact you once you start down the road to financial recovery. We know that there are a lot of people that are choosing to strategically default on their properties. It is so important that you get all of the facts and then make your decision. Michelle

Attention!!

We offer legitimate and fast loan at a very low interest rate of 2% and we give out loans ragging from the $10,000 to $200,000,000.00, Our loans are well insured for maximum security and the satisfaction of our customer is our major priority, Interested Persons should contact us today Via E-mail: chrisbarryloanfirm@outlook.com

Note: all replies should be sent to: chrisbarryloanfirm@outlook.com for fast processing.

We anticipate for your interest Thank you

like how much person fit take rent self contain ?

Answered by Chris Barry
from IA

We just recently had a offer accepted on a short sale home and the owners are moving out of state within 2 weeks. The bank still needs to accept our offer and our realtor advised us it could take up to 90 days. What is the responsibility of the owners to keep the pool and landscaping up eventhough they are moving out of state? We don't want to move into a home with a green pool and dead landscaping because the bank takes 90 days.

Answered by Heather

Hi Heather, The maintenance on the house (and pool) It is the responsibility of the homeowner. They will need to hire someone to maintain the property if they are out of state. If they neglect the house and the pool turns green your lender would probably refuse to fund your loan even if the short sale was approved. Michelle
We live in Michigan and have owned our home for 7 yrs. We have never missed any payments and the home title and mortgage is only in my name. Due to my husband's job we will be leaving Michigan in a few months for Virginia. We owe about 127k on the house and similar homes in our neighborhood are selling for around 95k. We can't afford to sell our home and lose 32k, as we do not have any savings to make up the difference. There is also no way we will be able to continue to pay the mortgage when we move. We are considering foreclosure as the house is only in my name and we believe it should not affect my husband's credit at all. Could we end up being responsible for the difference in balance if the home is auctioned and sold for much less? Can the bank sell that debt to a creditor who could then sue us for that balance? How long after foreclosure could the bank possibly take legal action against me? Would any joint assets with my husband and I be in jeopardy (we don't really have any now but if we bought a new home and put it in both of our names is a year or so could that be an issue)?

Answered by Rachel

Hi Rachel, You should consult with a Realtor in your area about doing a short sale. The laws are different in each state but a short sale is certainly better on your credit than a foreclosure. Michigan does allow for deficiency judgments following a foreclosure which may make a short sale even more attractive. The fact that you are moving out of state because of employment is certainly a good hardship reason for having to short sell your home. That said, even if you do end up in foreclosure this will only affect your credit and not your husbands. This means that he would be able to purchase a property right away in the new state (provided he qualifies under other underwriting criteria-employment, credit etc) Michelle

My manufactured home was damaged in 2006 from Hurricane Gustov. The Insurance waited three months before paying me to replace the insulation under it. When the man pulled the old insulation out it was full of water that had been held between my floors and the insulation. I now have soft floors but I can't get any help. I am alone with no family and I am a right leg amputee with a dog. We need to get rid of the house and I don't want to live on my  property anymore as Hurricane Isaac also damaged it in 2012. I want to move completely out of south MS and further inland to a place I can afford on my SSDI income.

Answered by Bro John Storms Bsp
from MS

if it goes to foreclosure what will i owe

Answered by John

Hi John, The laws are different in each state. In NT the lender is allowed to see a deficiency judgment following a foreclosure. It does appear that they are required to personally serve you 90 days after the foreclosure if they elect to seek a deficiency judgment. You may want to check with an attorney or housing counselor in NY to see how likely it would be that the lender would pursue the deficiency. Michelle
John, if it is possible. I think I can help you with some info I can email you in regards to NY. Let me know. Nina
John, if it is possible. I think I can help you with some info I can email you in regards to NY. Let me know. Nina
We have a rental home in CA with renters currently in it. Their rent doesn't pay the mortgage and we can no longer afford to pay out the difference. We want to just walk away from it and be done with it. Its worth about half of what we still owe on it. We haven't missed any payments yet but are wondering if we should let it go into forclosure or if there is a better way to handle it.

Answered by Ben

Hi Ben, Do your research and get your questions answered before you make a decision. You can consult with a real estate professional that has experience with short sales to explore that option. You would also want to consult with your tax advisor to determine what potential tax liability there could be if you short sell or foreclose. This is an investment property so you do not have some of the advantages that you would if this was your primary residence. It would probably be helpful to consult with an attorney as well. There are many variable to consider (is the loan a purchase money loan, hardship etc) that may impact your decision. It is far better to make an informed decision considering all options before you decide a course of action. Michelle
Ben - I'll ditto what Michelle said, but emphasize the fact that you may not be able to simply "walk away" from all the debt, especially if you have more than one mortgage. Be sure to have someone review your specific situation so you know exactly what the lender may or may not be able to come after you for, as well as the tax consequences. Sean
Do you need an urgent loan to pay off your bills or start a new business, then search no more, my name is Mr Andres William We are certified loan companies that offer any financial assistance to people who need it, and that's our mail do not hesitate to Please send us a message using:  {andresloanfirm07@yahoo.ca}borrower information};Full Name:Sex:.... Marital Status:Contact Address:City / Zip: Country: Date of Birth: Needed as loan: Term:Income:Occupation:Purpose of loan:Telephone: Fax:have you apply for a loan online before?  Best regard  Mr Andres William,

Answered by andres
from NY

I am a single mom in NC. I have a decent income, but am now at a point that I am struggling with bills. Over the last 4 years I have also owed the IRS, it is at a point where my employer will make the IRS recommended adjustments to obtain their monies quickly. I have made no large purchases and truly live pay check to pay check. Having additionally money deducted from my check will prevent me from making ends even be able to see each other much less touch. My home has been on the market nearly 7 months, the homes around me have been selling around 299-319K, I owe 380K. What are my options at this point? I know that to satisfy the IRS I must skip my next house payment. I currently have decent credit.

Answered by Donna

Donna - a good real estate agent should have your home priced competitively, and be working with your bank to get it closed as a short sale. If homes are selling in the area, and yours is similar, then it sounds like it has been on the market at the wrong price, for far too long. If for someone reason you can't do a short sale, then there is no reason to waste your time or the agents with it listed way above market price regardless of what you owe. The IRS lien may qualify as a hardship with your lender, and you should talk to them immediately if you haven't already about the situation you face. Things to discuss include the shortsale mentioned above, a principal balance reduction loan modification, a principal balance reduction refinance, a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure, or foreclosure itself if they won't work with you. Laws vary by state, so make sure to talk to an accountant and perhaps an attorney about tax and legal consequences of whatever you work out with the bank before finalizing. Best of luck. Sean
Due to our property managers literally disappearing owing us in excess of $20,000 for rentals we have been unable to pay the mortgage on our investment for nearly 2 years as there were many other bills that were unpaid along with this including the HOA. We have been working with the bank for a short sale but the paper trail has been endless and is still continuing a year later. The realtor is amazing and does so much on our behalf as we are in the UK which does cause time delays. Our realtor has advised us that the house will be foreclosed on next week by the HOA (the house is in florida). Do we have any liabilities if this comes to fruition? We have worked so hard with the American system to do the right thing!? Thank you

Answered by Caroline Black

we have a home in iowa and it went into forecloseure we moved out in feburary as it was going up for sale feb 8th it has not sold now they want us to pay for insuranse --we canceled as of feb 8th and the city wants to charge us to mow--what are our responsiblilities?

Answered by lisa pederson

Hi Lisa, This is one of the big problems with the delays in the foreclosure process. You are still the owner of record until the property goes to foreclosure/trustee sale. The city will continue to contact you as the owner of record and hold you responsible until the property is foreclosed upon. Michelle
Im about to lose my home to forclosure. When the bank file do the file on the person or persons on the title of the home or the person on the mortgage. My ex is on the title refuses to sell or rent and isn't on the mortgage but is on the title.

Answered by Daryl

Hi Daryl, It sounds like you and your ex are on title but the Deed of Trust is in your name only. You likely put the ex on title after securing the loan. This means that the lender can foreclose based on their lien position and take the property back regardless of who you have added to the Deed. Since your ex is a legal owner then everyone on title would need to sign in order to sell the property. Since the loan is only in your name the foreclosure (late payments) will only show on your credit report. Michelle
My house has been forclosed so we stopped the homeowners insurance, then we got a letter from the bank that states we must have it insured. We don't own it anymore and can't even get into it, why do we have to insure it?

Answered by Treda

Make sure that they actually completed the foreclosure. Sometimes they don't actually record the deed. If not, then you still own it and you should work to resolve the issue as you could be held liable if someone gets hurt on the property. Sean
House is located in St. Charles, MO one loan. Loan was to puchase the investment home. Citi mortgage. the house is going for sale on court house steps in mid February. We are trying for deed n leau or short sale but not much hope. what are our responsibilties after the foreclosure> Can they come after us for anything?

Answered by JANNEA

Hi Jannea, We do not cover Missouri but it does appear that MO does allow for deficiency judgements. You can contact a free HUD approved counselor in your area by going to makinghomeaffordable.gov. They should be able to help answer your questions or refer you to someone that can. Michelle
We are behind in our mortgage due to my husband having multiple surgeries. Our home is only worth about 50,000 right now and that is a high estimate. We owe 70,000. We are moving in with my husbands parents and they are giving us their house. Our neighborhood is no longer a safe place to live. Will the bank be able to come after us for the balance of the loan? We live in Ohio. If it is auctioned I don't know that they would get more than 20,000 for it. I just don't know that we have any other options.

Answered by Marissa

Hi Marissa, Deficiency judgments are allowed in Ohio. You may want to seek legal advice or at least reach out to a HUD approved counselor at www.makinghomeaffordable.gov. You will want to make sure you understand the laws so that this debt does not attach to the new property. Better to do your research in advance and know the laws and what you are up against. Michelle
what are the responability of homeowners in nj whhen going into foreclosure, we filed chapter 13 which is now discharged however our lender told us we have 48 judgements and 4 liens on our home we are only aware of a second morgatge which we are paying back. 1st must we appear in court? and my next question is we are currently living in my husband mom,s house she is deceased and family has agreed we can buy it for 1.00 its only worth about forty thousand do we have to wait until foreclosure is complete before my husband can title in his name the is is paid for

Answered by sharon francis

So we have been in the loan modification process for 15 months and still no modification. We are now forced into foreclosure as we can no longer make the existing payments. Do we actually have any liability if we walk away and is the second on the house part of the foreclosure?

Answered by Ron

If the first forecloses it is very possible that you will still be on the hook for the second, possibly only being able to eliminate it through bankruptcy. This depends on a number of things, like what state you live in and whether or not it was a purchase money loan. There also may be tax consequences, especially if the foreclosure occurs after the first of the year. We'd recommend you have a qualified professional (accountant / attorney) review the particulars of your situation so you know exactly the potential consequences in advance. It shouldn't cost much, and you may be able to get a reasonable overview in a free initial consultation. Sean
You should really consult a tax advisor and or attorney. ?However, California is largely a no-recourse state, meaning that the lender likely won't be able to come after you for any deficiency balance. There also will likely not be any tax consequences for the forgiven debt at the moment thanks to the Homeowners Relief Act passed by Congress - though this was always true if you are insolvent - again you will want to check with a tax advisor for details because it depends on your specific circumstances. Also note that you may still remain liable for taxes on any capital gains. ?Another issue to consider is that it will affect your credit for 7 years.

Answered by admin

All the rules have changed in the last couple of months. Lending banks are now being held accountable for the trap they set, borrowing money they didn't themselves have, while using loose and illegal practices in the process. The massive lawsuit against Wells Fargo / Wachovia, Indymac / OneWest bank, Citibank, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, GMAC..............can actually, not only put a stop to your foreclosure, but also pause your house payments with no loss to you............ https://sites.google.com/site/sueyourlendernow/home TerryJo
Certainly lots of action, but we don't see that there has been a fundamental shift yet. Certainly little in the way of settled law still. The only thing that is certain at this point is that a lot of folks are spending a lot of money with attorneys in the hopes of getting mortgage relief. Will be interest to watch it play out. We've been covering most of the important cases at http://foreclosuretruth.com Sean
Santa Barbara Bank & Trust has filed an NOD on the Oceano Nursery SBA loan even though they are claiming they are owed $55,000.00 that they have all ready been paid. Is this legal? Bill Bookout
Hi Bill, You may want to consult with an attorney that can review the paperwork. Could they be accelerating the terms of the loan because of some other clause in the loan agreement? Sometimes if there is a change in the beneficial interest of the property or some other term other than non payment of the monthly payments they can call the loan due and payable and start the foreclosure proceedings. SBA loans also have different rules that standard Deeds of Trust. You would be best served to seek legal advice. Michelle
How long am I responsible for maintaining utilities once the home is in its final days of the foreclosure process?

Answered by Dana

Utilities remain in your name and you remain responsible for them until you have them shut off. Sean
I want to move out of my home in Clearlake, Ca, and I owe $150,00. It is worth roughly $100,000. I have lived in it for six years and need to get out. What can I do?

Answered by Dana Kent

Contact a Realtor about listing it as a short sale. Sean
My husband just lost his job and we financially cannot afford to make our payments. Even if he was to get a job tomorrow he would be lucky to make 1/2. So restructing our loan is probably not possible. We are also upside down. We have money in savings [and 401K and profit sharing and stock] and do not want to spend this money knowing it's inevitable of us losing our home. My main question is if you do a "short sale" will the bank go after our "other assets"?

Answered by Rochelle

Whether or not they can depends on what state you are in, how many loans you have, and whether the loans were the original loans you used to purchase the property, or refis. Sean
Foreclosure doesn't have to happen these days! I've been reading all of the top blogs (such as Movoto.com), and things aren't as bad as they once were. Keep your spirits up, people!

Answered by martin

Your vocabulary adjusts continually and yet for definite it's strange how previously unfamiliar terms akin to withings baby monitors all of a sudden came into prominence then folks are discussing digital video baby monitors as though they've been doing it forever.... I have to acknowledge the simple truth that I didn't have much idea on the subject of bt baby monitor til a couple of months back so it's a fact that baby movement monitors has without a doubt come to be a great deal more rife in recent times... Recognizing the present interest in withings baby monitors for sure it's nonetheless quite remarkable to find out the fact that there are still bags of localities in our diverse planet where for sure the fascination is much less... It's in all probability accurate to maintain that more youthful people are more prone to be captivated by angelcare baby monitor than people of an older generation. Knowledge indicates this statement holds true as shown when you really study the demographics of the populace that explore and not only that look as if to be looking into tomy baby monitor ... It's certainly awfully crucial to acknowledge the simple truth that while the lion's share of us may be quite captivated by Summer Infant Baby Touch Colour Video Monitor a significant proportion of you viewers couldn't care less whatever. In this case please certainly don't hesitate to go on to something that will interest you more.. yyjyvpdogp
we lost our home to foreclosure here in Oregon. We were only in the house for 2 years what are our responsibilities now. It has since been sold to another party.

Answered by Linda Tedder

Next step is to find a new place. Ask the new owner for "cash-4-keys" in exchange for moving quickly and leaving the place clean. In CA cash-4-keys is typically $1k to $3k. Depending on the value of the property, and how badly the new owner wants to get in quickly. Sean
My mother has a house in an area in Illinois that is in a environmental superfund and houses are not moving at all and when they do it is sold at almost nothing. She owes less than $20,000 but with her fixed income can't come up with the payments. If it goes into foreclosure in Illinois what will she owe. Can they come after her if she can't make payments now.

Answered by Esther

we just applied for short sale with bank. we no longer live there.if it sells in short sale will i be liable for anything owed. I owe 175,000 and it is worth 120,000 but will never get even 120,000 due to location. we live in NY. will i owe the difference

Answered by John

we just applied for short sale with bank. we no longer live there.if it sells in short sale will i be liable for anything owed. I owe 175,000 and it is worth 120,000 but will never get even 120,000 due to location. we live in NY. will i owe the difference

Answered by John

We are in Wisconsin. We have a home we are considering allowing to be foreclosed on. We were both unemployed and did not pay for about 1 1/2 years. They have restructured our loan, but we still cannot afford to pay and still support our family. What are our financial responsibilites if we allow it to go into foreclosure?

Answered by Greg Schuman

Im about to lose my home to forclosure. When the bank file do the file on the person or persons on the title of the home or the person on the mortgage. My ex is on the title refuses to sell or rent and isn't on the mortgage but is on the title.

Answered by Daryl

I brought a new home but my old home will not rent or sale. Can't keep making payments on both. What happen if I let my old home foreclose. I live in michigan

Answered by tim

I have a home in Phoenix, AZ and I want to let it go. The payments are too high. I have moved out but since then I have learned that the A/C unit has gone out. If I let it go into foreclosure will this be my responsibility to fix?

Answered by Annabell

I have 2 investment properties in Washington and a primary residence in Calif. I want to let the bank take back one of the investment properties in Wa. What is the consequences on my other properties?

Answered by Laura

I brought a new home but my old home will not rent or sale. Can't keep making payments on both. What happen if I let my old home foreclose. I live in michigan

Answered by tim

i have a home in florida that i'm thinking of a forclosure, lack of funds. what is my reponsibility. thank you. anthony.

Answered by anthony ruiz

Your Answer

Share this Post!

Start Your Free Trial Today!

Website by Espionaut and SW Programming

Share this Post!