first time home buyers

im looking for a four bedroom 2 bath. my wife aand i have 5 kids and both have stable jobs. our credit just is not the greatest. we would love to own our on home and stop paying such high rent prices also give our kids a home they deserve. Is their anyone that has any advice or that can help? please contact us asap

Posted by Brandon Love
from GA

1 Answer

Hey Brandon, You best bet is to meet with a local Realtor and a loan officer to see exactly where you stand. You say your credit is not the greatest but you need to find out if that means you do not qualify or you can qualify for a home loan. A loan officer can also offer advice on the things that you can fix so so that you can realize your dream of home ownership. There may be lenders out there that are willing to loan you money with your credit challenges but it will likely cost you more in interest and fees. You need to find out exactly where you stand and then get a plan in place.

Answered by Michelle

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Your post has been flagged for moderation.

Your Answer

Yes, I agree my submitted content is subject to Terms of User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Your post has been flagged for moderation.

Share this Post!

Start Your Free Trial Today!

Website by Espionaut and SW Programming

Share this Post!